part : 2

(Next day at evening prince and Mihir playing badminton in garden...)

Mihir : Wohh... Bro.. You're such a good payer... Who taught you?

Prince : Bhai taught me.

Mihir : oh so you both plays it everyday...

Prince : no no not now.. But we used to play when he was studying, now because of work he don't gets that much time, and when he gets... He prefer to spend his free time with books or phone.

Mihir : oh ho... He is also such a good player.

Prince : yes he is...oh no.. He is coming..

Mihir : so...? Why are you behaving like this..?

Prince : it's 7:00 PM... My study time.... Bro let me run from here for my life..(he start to run... And mihir was laughing so hard...)

Vivek : I caught you but...

Prince : Bhai I'm going see...

Vivek : yeh yeh... Go buddy.

(Vivek smiled and start to walk towards his brother )

Hello bhai.. Sorry he was disturbing you.

Mihir : no no.. He wanted to play it's good exercise too.. Sit.. Come.

(They both sat on bench..)

Vivek : how was your meeting?

Mihir : It was good.. It's good when people can connect with your mindset.. It can be easy..

Vivek : that's true.

(They both was talking.... In middle of conversation mihir suddenly asked )

Mihir : If you don't mind can i ask you one question.. I mean as a family.

Vivek : sure bhai.. Why not.

Mihir : do you call uncle and aunty daily..?

Vivek : no...

Mihir : You used to share all your feelings with me.. But as you grew up you thinks you should not share anything with other.right..?

Vivek : it's not like that bhai.. Ok.. So.. Last time when they came... (He start to talk About everything which happened last time..)
And they just went, they didn't even say good bye... Or didn't even confort him.. I was so angry with prince that time.. I literally took wrong decision for him, as a parents they could at least give him cancelation.. But they bebaves so immaturely, i can't forget that day bhai... You can understand me... It was not easy for me to handle this all at that age.. Still i did.. And they just ran away from their responsibility, prince always feels guilty whenever i talks about them.. He thinks that they hates their kids... Which is wrong.. But i don't know what should i do.

Mihir : Oh ho my little brother, i can understand your anger, they disappointed you as a parents.But vivek we can't leave things at the wrong end like this..right? specially when it about family, you have to clear it....see they were wrong i agree but talking with not them is it a real solution?

Vivek : Bhai i agree.. But i feel scared what if I'll disrespect them because of my anger? And also when i see prince around me feel like they literally ignoring their both son.. Now prince is not a kid bhai.. He is such a mature person, he understands everything, he says that he never feels that connection which one son should feel for his parents.. i don't have any explanation for that but he already knows the answer.

Mihir : As your elder brother i would like to give you advice that you should sorry not you should.. You all should clear this family problem... And if you take the initiative in that, it will be good.
Whenever you gets the perfect time for it.. Can you?

Vivek : For sure bhai I'll try.. Why not.if my family coming together like a one happy family then why not...?

Mihir :  that's like my good brother.. And what About your health.. Uncle told me that you got sick..?

Vivek : Good now..Uncle and prince can't understand but you can bhai the real stress of work.. Right..

Mihir : Even I'm working Mr... But it Doesn't mean that we should forget our own self or we should sacrifice our selves for that job.. Can't you understand it?
(He scolds prince with soft tone..)

Vivek : I understood bhai... But after got sick.but now I'm taking care of my self.... On this subject prince is my elder brother bhai.. He asks me daily... If i had breakfast or not... If i had fruits or not...I'm drinking juice and milk time to time or not..

Mihir : ha ha ha.. That's good.. Are you ok..?

Vivek : yes I'm.. Actually I'm feeling so good after sharing this all to you.

Mihir : humm.. Come here.. (He gave hug to vivek and patted his head..)I'm always here for you brother.

(Suddenly uncle shouted..)

Uncle : guys dinner is ready come..

Vivek : yehhh comingggg..

Mihir : let's go..

(They both sat on dining chair.. Prinhce can down stairs..and vivek saw him)

Vivek : Only 30minutes of study..right?

Mihir : It's ok... He'll complete it at night don't scold him let him sit...

Vivek's POV
One another lawyer of prince..

Mihir : (after dinner ) guys I'm going in my room.. vivek I'll go by my self tomorrow.

Vivek : why bhai.. I'll drop you.

Mihir : no no we have meeting at 12:00pm it's late

Vivek : oh ok...sure.. Good night.

Mihir : yeh good night.. Good night kid..

Prince : (he stop eating ) oh yeh.. Good night..

(Vivek and uncle also finished their dinner... But prince was still eating... So he start to eat fast..)

Vivek : eat slowly prince... It's ok.. If people around you finish their food before you it doesn't mean that you should eat fast.. I'll wait bro.. I'm still sitting here... It's ok just eat slowly.

Uncle i hope guest room is comfortable for bhai..

Uncle : yes yes vivek don't worry. It is. I made sure before he came..

Vivek : ok..

Prince : bhai I'm done..

Vivek : good...Now.. Phone or study??

Prince : I'll complete one chapter.
Promise

Vivek : if you feel sleepy then make sure to sleep ok...

(Prince nodded his head and went to his room..)

(Vivek also went to his room and suddenly he start to think about watever his brother said to him.. )