Part : 1

(Prince and his friends having fun in college ground...)

Friend : Hey guys let's make some outgoing plan...

(Other got excited after heard that idea...)

Yeh right let's make plan let's decide any beautiful place...

Prince : sorry guys but my brother's birthday is coming in threedays so I've to prepare some gifts and all...i want to give him surprise this time.

Friend : oh ho... Ok but we can go after a week right?

Prince : it would be fine...

(At evening prince and vivek watching tv suddenly Prince got call..)

Prince's POV
Why she is calling me... Should i pick up i already cut it so many time bhai is here too... Let me cut it... But.. Ok I'll talk with them at night..

(He was thinking....and cut the call..)

Vivek : Pick up bro your phone was ringing..

Prince : it was my friend bhai.. He must be asking for notes..

Vivek : oh.. Ha ha... Ok..

(At dinner time... Again prince's phone rang... And he got scared. And immediately cut it...)

Prince's POV
I hate them... Why they are calling me now what they want..

Vivek : he is your friend give him notes what's the problem with it bro...

Prince : Nothing bhai... I'll give him tomorrow..

Vivek : good..

(After dinner prince went in his room and called to his mom..)

Prince : why are you Calling me again and again..?

Mom : son how are you... How's your brother and uncle..

Prince : everyone is fine ok.. Now bye..

Dad : one one second son... Please listen us..

Prince : Dad?...ok what?

Mom : son! Vivek's birthday is coming my son really did a so many thing for us in this life but we never gave him anything in return... Please we want to celebrate his birthday this time and for that we want your help and support.... Will you help?

Prince : Hunn? You guys didn't even called us since you left last time... Bhai will never forgive you.

Dad : Son.. Ca.. Can we come there.. I know we both don't deserves your love as a parents we failed... But please we want to make it better now.. We want to make it better.. Just for family for our relationships... Can we come?

Prince : Dad please don't say that it's your house... You both can come anytime you wan to come.

B... Bu.. But what if bhai will be angry on me? I don't want to hurt him.

Mom : He'll not, we want to make him feel so special on his birthday.... And we wants our son's love.... We'll come tomorrow. This time we want to improve our relations.

Prince : umm.... What should i say to bhai..?

Mom : please don't say anything to him right now...once we'll come there we'll talk with him..

Prince : ok..

(He cut the call... And sat on bed )

Prince's pov

Bhai is not talking with them cause they hurt me last time...if he will know that i talked with them.. he'll be offended with me.. Should i hide it.. When suddenly they will come in front of him tomorrow how he'll react? He is so mature and no matter how angry he is... He knows that they are our parents but still his anger.. God please don't make it worse if they want to give their hundred percent to resolve it..as a son i should help them too bhai also taught me same thing.. But still i hope tomorrow will not gonna hard for me.. I hope everything gonna fine... He is so kind.. Please God make him more kind tomorrow.

Should i share this with uncle? Ofcourse i have to... Let me go to him..

(Prince immediately went down stairs and knocked his uncle's room)

Uncle : yes.... Oh prince... Do you want something son...?

Prince : (he sat on bed beside uncle and said ) uncle umm.. Mom And Dad is coming tomorrow..

Uncle : hunn!! What!! Why is everything ok??

Prince : yes.. They just want to celebrate Bhai's birthday.

Uncle : I hope he will be calm tomorrow.one second how you got to know that??

Prince : they called me, they were asking to me.. How can i say to no them it's their home right..?

Uncle : yes son.. Right..

Prince : Uncle.. He'll be angry on me too..

Uncle : Don't worry your brother is so polite and kind with every relations. If they want to make it right your brother will give his efforts too.

So don't worry don't think too much.. Go it's too late and sleep.. You have college tomorrow right..

Prince : yep.. Ok good night.

(In morning... Everyone is having breakfast )

Vivek : are you ok? Why are you so silent today?

Prince : hun? No Nothing bhai I'm fine.

Vivek : You're hiding something from me right..?

Prince : (his face got red... He said nervously ) n..no  bhai trust me.

Vivek : sure.. (He smiled and got up..)

Ok guys bye.. See you at evening buddy.. (He said and gave highfive to prince.)

Prince : I'm scared..

Uncle : don't worry son....

(At evening when prince came his parents were in living room)

Prince : Hello Dad.. Hello mom.. When you came.

Mom : oh my son.. (He got up and hugged prince..) We just came thirty minutes ago.

Dad : come son.. How are you.. (They hug eachother..)

Prince : I'm good...uncle I'm going in my room please come with coffee.

Mom : sit here with us..

Prince : I've to change.. (He ran upstairs..)

(After sometimes their parents werein their room and prince sat on sofa.. He was so nervous..after few minutes vivek came back..)

Vivek : hey buddy how was your day..?

Prince : good bhai and yours?

Vivek : a little bit hectic,But was good..

Prince : bhai i i.. Want to tell you something.

Vivek : yep say..

Prince : actually...

(As soon prince start to talk.. Their parents came outside of the room)

Dad : hello son..

(Vivek heard voice and turn his head... And his eyes got wide in surprise..)

Vivek : Mom dad ...

(He didn't know how to react.. He was just looking at them..)

Vivek : So you both still remember hunn? That you have two sons.... Why you came?... Must be for some official work right?

Mom : No son we came for you both.. For our son..

Vivek : Suddenly???

(Vivek saw prince was standing there nervously..)

So you knew that right..?

Uncle : Vivek at least listen them.

Vivek : is there anything left to listen? Prince did you forget how they left last time.. They didn't even say good bye to you... And you.

Prince : Bhai can't we forget the past..?

Vivek : If we want to live in present.. We have to clear things About past prince.

You hide it from me..?

Prince : I'm sorry for that please don't be angry on me i don't wanted to hide it.

(Without saying anything vivek went to his room.. Everyone was silent.. Prince was so worried and sad.. )