Part 2

(Vivek came closer to both of them.... He was confused...)

Vivek : I asked you something guys... What happened?

Prince : Nothing bhai Arya was just pointing every little habits of mine... And i don't like it.

Arya : It's not like that i just told him to change his some habits... He puts anything anywhere.

Prince : but why? Even uncle never told me...

Arya : cause it's wrong.

Prince : i don't think so..

(They both were arguing like a kids, and now vivek was furious because of their behavior )

Vivek : STOP IT... JUST STOP I SAY..
(He yelled at them and both startled )

See I'm telling to you both... If I'll say something to you prince ... Then you'll will think that I'm taking her side.. And if I'll say something to you Arya you'll also think that I'm supporting my brother....you both are mature enough to solve the matter.. So solve it.

(Vivek scolded them... And looked at them both but both were so stubborn

Prince : It was not my fault (he mummered )

Arya : was it my fault then?

Vivek : See i don't care who was wrong or whose fault is.... If you both love me then solve your problem by your self that's it...
I'm waiting for you in car Arya.

Arya : wait... Breakfast?

Vivek : I don't want to eat... When you done... Come I'm waiting.

(Vivek took his laptop bag and left the house )

(Arya went to kitchen and packed lunch for vivek... And immediately went to the car)

Prince : Was it my fault? I mean really? How can bhai do that to me... Even i don't want to eat... Such a bad morning it is.

(He pushed his chair in anger and went to his room)

Arya : I'm ready.. Let's go.

(Without even saying anything vivek start the car)

(On the way it was a completely silent in a car... Vivek was still looking angry with them)

Arya : Um.. Can we please talk?

Vivek : Not with me but with him for sure.

(He said and stopped the car)

Vivek : we reached... Let's go.

Arya : yeh..

(On the otherside prince went to college... Today his mood was so bad so he went to his class and lowered his head on the bench..)

(At the lunch time Arya came to vivek's cabin )

Knock knock

Vivek : yeh? ( he said while talking on the phone )

Arya : let's have luch.(she entered into the office )

Vivek : um.. Mom can i call you later? Yeh. Bye.

Arya.. I'm ok you carry on.

Arya : vivek please we will solve it... Can't you give us some time please.

And yaa mom called me.. She said.. That...

Vivek : (he cuts her words and said) that we should ger engaged now right?

Arya : yeh.. But how you know?

Vivek : even my mom said the same thing... Both parents talked with eachother.