Part : 2

Vivek : hey hello...
(Vivek called Aarya)

Aarya : hi...what are you doing?

Vivek : just going to sleep.. I just called you to inform that prince gonna meet you tomorrow.

Aarya : hun!! What? Oh God can't you tell me that Earlier...

Vivek : Why do you have any plans... See please we already made plan..

Aarya : no it's not like that I'm so happy finally I'll meet that person who is the most important in your life...but I'm not prepared.. I'm nervous.

Vivek : you're making me nervous too.. Please Aarya please don't get rejected by him.

Aarya : oh God don't scare me.. Ok..which time...?

Vivek : Umm.. Five pm..

Aarya :ok fine... I'll come.

(Next day at evening... Vivek is waiting for prince in living room he yelled Prince's name from down stairs..)

Vivek : PRINCE.. hurry up we'll be late bro..

Uncle : Still you are here but prince already went outside.

Vivek : really..?

(Vivek ran in garden prince was not there he looked around..)

Vivek : I'm done with this kid.. Let me call him..

(He called prince and as soon as prince picked up.. He shouted )

Vivek : where the hell are you at the last moment..

Prince : God stop yelling bhai.. And come out side with car I'm here with my friend he came to take notes.

Vivek : oh ok..

(Prince got in the car and looked at his brother who was so nervous )

Prince : Stop biting your nails bhai.. And which kind of tone was that on the phone?

Vivek : I'm sorry.. I'm like where did you gone..

Prince : oh ok..why are you nervous but you're not going to meet her for the first time right.

Vivek : why I'm nervous? I'll ask you the same question when you'll introduce your girlfriend to me.

Prince : bhai.. Stop stop stop..

(Vibek immediately stopped the car..)

Vivek : Now What prince..?

(Prince ran to flower shop and came back with such a beautiful flower banquet..)

Vivek : flowers? For whom?

Prince : for her... After all I'm going to meet her for the first time right..

Vivek :wow someone being like a gentleman.. I'm impressed.

(They went to cafe and sat...after sometimes... Prince got bore.)

Prince : Is she always makes you wait like that bhai?

(He said and laughed silently...)

Vivek : let me call her.. Why she is so late..?

(He was About to call.... But suddenly one soft voice came from behind..)

Aarya : Guys sorry..

Vivek : i mean really? I was about to call you.. (He said in soft tone..)

Aarya : Hey hello prince, how are you?

(They both shakes their hands..)

Prince : umm... Hii.. I'm fine.. This is for you (he gave her flowers politely )