part 4

(Uncle went to his room and quickly he sat on bed opened that envelope cause he was so curious about it... Since he never got any letter from anyone...)

Dad : Don't know what should i say to you Uncle, you are here since vivek was about to come till then you always take care of our family with so much love and care.

You gave me a so many advises... Because of you i feel like I've someone who can guide us like an elder.you gave me a moral support too whenever i felt low.

Your positive nature gives us a strength to live life beautifully... Thanks for be with us always.

Mom : Uncle, you always treated me like your daughter... Always helped me,you always gives me so many good advises.. Always took care of me, because of you i taught how to cook.

And special thanks as a mother... We both can't give that much time to our kids but you're with them and that's why i always believe that you are their second parent..you taking all the responsibility of mine... Because of you vivek and prince both are such a mannerful and humble natured kids..for one mother you are like a safe zone for my kids.. So it will be less no matter how much i say thanks to you... But still thanks to be my son's Guardian and giving them that love which they always needs..

Prince : Hello lawyer... (Uncle read that and laughed...) Should i say thanks...? And for how many things... I don't even remember... You always gives me a right advice...

Thanks for tolerating my childish and immature behaviour.and yaa. Thanks for always saving me from Bhai's anger... He he... You always become my doctor too whenever i gets sick... You behaves like a mom when i don't eat properly...so thanks for being with me as a my lawyer in future be like that too... Thanks.

Vivek : You must be thinking like am i that much special? No uncle you are more special than those words.... For me you are like my supporter, friend, advicer, philosopher who always guides me whenever I'm confused to take any decision.... You tolerates my impatience behaviour you always makes me calm whenever I'm in stress of work, even my parents don't know how i feel.. But just from my expression and mood you can say that...you know me more than my self...

No matter how much one person is strong.. But that person always need someone in his life who can give you a emotional support where you can share your any feeling without any hesitation for me you're like thatv.

I can't handle prince alone... As an elder of this house you support me in many ways...thanks for always support me and motivate me... I'll be greatful to you as always... Happy birthday once again... Be like this happy positive calm and energetic..love from whole family.

(After reading a letters uncle was too emotional....and said thanks to god to give him this sweet family )