Part :2

Uncle : No please son.. I'll make him understand..

Vivek : Uncle... Go...and you come here... (He yelled at prince)

Uncle : (he came with stick).. Take it..

Vivek : several time i said prince that fighting is not a solution.. It's bad thing...but you don't want to change your habits maybe.

Is it good that others suffer because of us? No matter where you goes you always have issues with others... Why? And your friends... I didn't know that they are also joining with you... Otherwise i would have never gave you permission... You guys don't deserves it all.

Come here i say..

Prince : (he hid behind his Uncle ) Bhai i won't fight with anyone from now.. Please let me go this time.

Vivek : Nope... Million time you said same thing. Million time you did same thing.. You know i don't like those people who behaves like a goons... I don't care About that penalty but your behavior, your attitude... God literally you all threw things on eachother... It could hurt someone.. I won't tolerate this behavior prince.

Uncle : Do watever you want to do... Let me go but.. I've work too..

(Uncle said and went into his room)

Prince : Bhai... Believe me i don't wanted to fight but..

Vivek : (he went near to prince and hit him ) but you did.

Prince : Ahh... I'm sorry... It's like i was so angry that time bhai.. Sorry i won't repeate it..

Vivek : (he again hit prince with such a force...) Really?last time you said same thing...

Prince : aaish.. It's hurting bhai please..

(Again he hit on prince back... Prince was crying and was hissing in pain.. His brother was beating him again and again ... He don't wanted to listen anything.)

(Uncle couldn't stop his self and he came out of his room.. )

Uncle : son... It's enough Please can't you see his tears..? Leave this stick.. (He snatched it from vivek) What's wrong with you, is this a right way to teach him?

Prince sit here son.. Come.. Vivek calm down.. See how hard he's crying in pain.

(Vivek looked at prince.. And sat beside him..)

Vivek : uncle give him some water... Don't cry like a kid Prince.

Prince : They were so rude to us bhai that's why we fought with them... (He said while crying )

Vivek : You could have complain to manager of that club.. But you guys always choose violence.. It could be dangerous prince.

Prince : Sorry.

Vivek : Please stop crying, I'm sorry... But you forces me to behave like this.. I don't want to hurt you.

Uncle : Poor my son..let's go to your room.

(Uncle helped prince to get up and went with him)

(At dinner time)

Vivek : umm.. Should i call him?

Uncle : You did wrong son. He was crying so hard.

Vivek : I'm cool with him uncle.. And i know him, but he should change his behavior, he can't fight here and there it's totally wrong, sorry but he was disserving those tears and pain.

He's such a pure and soft hearted person.. I'm not saying like he shouldn't fight against bad people .. He should take stand for him self.. But this behavior is not good uncle, if I'll not correct it this time.... It'll become his habit.. And that's dangerous uncle.

Uncle : hmm.. You're right... Let me call him for dinner... And yaa please be calm with him.

Vivek : ofcourse uncle.

(Uncle and vivek was waiting for prince... After sometime he came.. His eyes were so red because of crying )

Uncle : sit there son.

Vivek : Are you ok?

Prince : (he nodded in yes.. And looked down)

Vivek : Are you angry with me?

Prince : no bhai I'm not.

Vivek : come bro.. (He gave him soft hug..) Thanks.

Uncle : Son see i made all your favorite dishes.. Start to eat.

prince : Thanks uncle.

(After dinner vivek turn on the TV.. Prince also sat beside him.. )

Vivek : Do you want to change it buddy?

Prince : hunn? N.. No.. I like it too..

Vivek : Umm.. Prince... I don't want to lock you into this house at least not when you've vacation.. So that's ok buddy you can go out... Just enjoy your life bro. I'm not stopping you from it.. But leave some bad habits which caused a huge trouble in future..

As your brother i just want you to change your habit of fighting. Nothing else prince.

Eventhough you're right.. There are so many ways are exist to prove your self... You don't have to fight with people.we are not from a goons family bro.

Prince : Yes bhai i know... I won't fight really this tine I'm promising you.

Vivek : Hmm.. Good...prince if you don't mind can i suggest something?

Prince : yes bhai.

Vivek : bro since you're a good at drawing... Take online classes of it and learn something in that.

Prince : oh yeh i can do that bhai.. I'll learn something good and i won't get bore too.

Vivek : yes, find any online class.or anything you wan to learn.. You can go offline too if you wan to go.. Think About it

Prince : sure bhai.

(Vivek was talking with prince meanwhile Uncle was watching them )

Uncle's pov
No one can understand vivek.. Few hours ago he beat him, and look at him now.. He's giving suggestions like a friend and advising as his brother too.

Prince : Bhai.

Vivek : yeh.?

Prince : you can cut that four thousands from my pocket money.

Vivek : It's ok buddy.don't worry.

Prince : Bhai i didn't break those things.still You'll have to pay.I'm sorry.

Vivek : it's penalty of having short tempered mindnded brother.

Ok now don't lowered your head like that.... It's ok don't be sad.. Let's watch this movie..

(Vivek made him smile and they both watched movie )

Vivek : Wake up early ok..good night.

Prince : yehh... Who wants to run in morning.... Of course I'll wake up early.

Vivek : what a lazy brother I've.

(Vivek laughed and went to his room.. And prince learnt that we should not fight with people for every reason... )