Still he is headache

(after exam now prince has his first day of vacation, and in morning here vivek having breakfast with uncle )

Uncle : Son today I've to attend one function, my friend from senior citizen group his daughter getting married today, he really insist so much.. So can i go?

Vivek : Uncle how many time i told you that you don't need my permission to go somewhere.. Ofcourse you can even I'm going to office today after lunch, I've some work which I'll do at home,

Uncle : Ok so let me cook the lunch then I'll go.

Vivek : No... We can manage uncle you don't have to worry about it, you go and enjoy but yeh if you're getting late please inform me.. How you'll go?

Uncle : With my other friends don't worry... We booked texi.

Vivek : Oh.. Ok.. Good.. And where is our family's prince..?
For him definition of vacation means eat, sleep and again eat...

Uncle : Hahaha.. True no matter how many time You'll scold him he'll not change his this habit..

Vivek : I can change his all habits in just a day uncle but now he's not a kid, And to be honest i feel like let him enjoy this time... Once he'll start to do job like me he won't have time to sleep like this, and that's why i ignores.

Uncle : Hmm.. So true,once he'll be at your age, he'll be responsible too, and busy too just like you,

Vivek : Yeh, this time won't come back in his life so i should let him enjoy, uncle he must be think that I'm controlling him.. Two days ago he wanted to go at club to celebrate his friend's birthday, but uncle it's club.. He said they are going there just for music and dancing but uncle i don't wanted to take any risk, i was feeling guilty when i didn't give him permission but i can't help.

Uncle : But, you can give him permission, he is now at that age where he knows the difference between right and wrong things. Oh see he's coming ha ha... Not coming he's running.... Ha ha ha.. Poor my son.

(Vivek looked at prince and smile at uncle.. Prince came to them and looked at uncle )

Prince : Good morning guys..

Uncle : Uh hm.. Good morning sit I'm coming with your coffee.

(Prince sat beside his brother and looked at him..)

Prince : Bhai.. Aren't you going for office today?

Vivek : No.. Why...? Do you wanted to sleep more?

Prince : Hun.. No no.. I just asked..

Prince's pov
God... Are you serious which kind of game you want to play with me hun? That delivery guy will come anytime... Bhai won't spare me.

(Uncle asked loudly from the kitchen..)

Uncle : Son... What would you like to have in breakfast...?

Prince : um.. Uncle.. Actually.

Vivek : what happened? Are you ok?

Prince : Yeh.. I'm actually..

(He was about to tell and suddenly door bell rang..)

Prince : I'm going to open.

(He went and came with box...)

Prince : Bhai I'm sorry.

Vivek : For what.. (He said while texting someone on his phone)
(He looked up and saw that box)
What's in it? Pizza?

(Prince nodded his head in yes and sat on dining chair..)

Uncle : pizza? What the.. Prince can't you understand you had stomach infection just few weeks ago.. And again you start to eat these alll...