Part : 3

Prince : i told you that my cousin sister came to my home you remember right?

Friend : Oh yeh.. So?

Prince : She.. She is my problem these days uncle and bhai both are only focusing on her.. Bhai always stay busy with her in her study.. Uncle even asks her what she want in lunch and dinner..
She is good.. She is polite... She is this.. She is that... Ahhhh I'm done.. I'm done.. Can you believe
Bhai always being so sweet with her.. She makes so many mistakes.. She is so bad at maths.. Still he always forgives her in fact he says it's ok you're good student.. I mean really when i used to study with him.. I cried everytime.. And now when she says she feels bore.. He takes her for a long drive.. When i said today bhai let's go.. He said I'm tired..

(Prince was just speaking as fast as metro train and his friend start to laugh)

Prince : Why are you laughing (he shouted )

Friend : You really sounding like a 5year old jealous kid.. Ha ha ha..

Prince : Bro.. I'll beat you I'm telling you.(he showed his punch)

Friend : Bro chill...ok tell me.. Does she annoys you?

Prince : Nope.

Friend : so is she behaves disrespectful to you?

Prince : no no in fact she calls me with respect.

Friend : So what's the problem?

Prince : I feel like i lost my brother because of her.. He is not giving me any kind of attention bro..

Friend : You know what you suffering from this since week only.. I'm suffering from this problem since i born.. You know I've elder sister..

She is now married.. She is favorite of my whole family.. When she comes to my home at festival.. My family forgets that I'm exist on this earth..mom will cook everything according to her choice.. Dad will brings gifts for her... For my dad she is like a princess..

Prince : Maybe girls knows how to impress their elders.. I'm like how can someone be so sweet..is she girl or sugarcane?

Friend : Exactly... Even sometimes i feels jealous of my sister i feel like i hope she never come to home.

Prince : That's wrong you should not think like that.

Friend : Bro.. whenever she comes i feel like I'm not important for my parents

Prince : I'm feeling same right now.

(They both are talking... And throwing out their frustration... After sometime)

Prince : (he looked at watch )oh God it's too late bro.. Lets go now..

(Prince opened main door without making any noise and start to walk like a cat.. But as his luck.. Suddenly..)

Vivek : Is it right time to come back to home Mr.?

(Prince got startled..he looked at his brother who was on the stairs..)

Vivek : Is it? Speak up..

Prince : Bhai we were so focused on some conversation so forgot About time.. I'm sorry.(he looked at ground..)

Vivek : Go and sleep.. Don't repeat it..is that clear? (He said in scary voice )

Prince : sure.. Good night.

Vivek : Hmm good night.

Prince's POV
For me he always has that cold stern tone.. And for his so called sister.. He has that sweet and soft tone.. Really my brother is biased.