Part : 2

(Prince is sitting on his bed... Vivek entered....)

Vivek : Prince how dare you (he shouted )

(Because of his such a loud voice prince got startled and he immediately got up from bed)

Vivek : What the hell are you thinking of your self... Hunnn? How dare you to behave like that to our elders.. (He walk forward to prince while saying in such a angry tone )

(Prince is now sweating because of fear.His mind is totally blank he standing there like a statue)

Vivek : Answer me damn it....(vivek start to unbuckled his belt.)
Because of you mom is crying...today I'll not spare you prince you did so wrong you'll regret for that for sure.

(Vivek Hit him with belt..)

Prince : Ahh... Bhai... Please no... Please..

Vivek : I'll kill you today...

(He again hit him, because of that prince start to cry )

Prince : Everybody just want to kill me... Everybody wants to hit me and try to control me... Nobody care about me, why I'm here... (Prince start to say while crying )

Vivek : Don't show this attitude to me prince (he slap him) First you  doing mistake and then showing attitude? Don't you dare to speak any single word.. Shut up...

(Still prince wants to speak he start)

Prince : No no Just hit me and kill me.. Use your belt on me.. I'm just for that right? If I'll not obey you.. You'll hit me.. If I'm not ready to go somewhere you'll give order to me and force me to go..no body understands me what i want... What i think what i feel... Who cares? It's ok I'll stand here straight... You can hit me... Just hit....take out your anger on me.. Kill me.. It will be good for me too. Kill me..

(Vivek now looking at his brother in disbelief, he is in shock.. His anger went down.. Infront of him his brother crying like a kid.. his mom was also crying down stairs he is so confused how to deal with this situation )

Vivek : Prince behave your self, watch your words... Don't test me prince It will be hard for you kid.

Prince : Bhai you know what... If you think that i did wrong... Still I'm here Punish me and then please leave me alone please (he start to cry so bad)

Vivek : (because of his brother's state his heart melted)

Prince Sit...

(Prince was still standing there and crying )

I say sit buddy please..

(He made him sit on bed, and vivek sat beside him)

Vivek : I told you, you can share anything with me prince tell me what happened

Prince : I can share anything bhai? Really? I mean how... You already hit me two times with belt you slapped me... How bhai...? You don't even want to listen me.

Vivek : Prince please try to understand.... Tell me why you behaved like that to uncle and his family...?

Prince : Bhai i respect you but I'm sorry you can't do whatever you did to me that day.. I don't wanted to go with mom bhai you know that still you used your elder brother card on me, bhai i know i should respect your decision but you have to understand too bhai.. I mean I've my own life too.. Do you remember i said i had some ideas for this two holidays.. I was About to ask for permission to you. Me and my friends were  About to go for picnic cause that day was Rohan's birthday..

I was excited for that party and picnic, I'm like I'll ask for permission at night.. But without knowing my schedule and plan you Ordered me to go with mom bhai I'm sorry but that was so unfair... You says I'm not kid but sometimes i feel like for you all I'm like a toy.
(He took deep breath after saying so many stuff)

Vivek : (he was looking at his brother and just listening him after listen him he understood why he was behaving like that )

Prince First of all I apologizing to you, i know i did wrong just because i couldn't go there i pushed you.. I'm sorry, also I'm sorry i hit you.. But prince you had a problem with me why you insulted our relatives bro.. It's wrong dear.

Prince : Bhai please they are so annoying they were always staying around me.. Were  asking me so many things which doesn't even make any sense, in every 5 minutes someone was coming to me and then talking About something that i can't even understand.. Such a dumb they are..

Vivek : PRINCE (he yelled and grab Prince's ear and squeeze it)
Don't say those words for them, don't forget they are our elders..

Prince : Bhai I'm sorry but really Granny was also so annoying, and that kids were making so much noises, were running here and there... So many people... I was so done that time.

And also mom didn't even care where I'm.. She was busy with her family.. I was alone bhai... I was missing you, my friends. You know just because i didn't go they cancelled that picnic party..

Bhai you know i don't like when someone try to be so close to me. They all were like that they didn't even ready to give me my personal five minutes... Ahhh....

(Prince was sounding so rude but at the same time he is so frustrated his brother  now knew the whole reason why he did that)

Vivek : So prince now you said these all and i didn't say in between while you were talking.. Now can you listen me?

please....

(Prince shook his head in yes)