Part 4

(They both sat on the car prince still looking so confuse, but he sat on the car without any question )

Prince : Bhai where are we going at least tell me.

Vivek : Buddy here few kilometers far there are such a beautiful garden which is best for the night... My friend suggested me, you love nature right so you'll feel fresh there.

Prince : really? Wow (he jumped on the seat).

(After sometimes they both reached there, beautiful lights, so many beautiful flowers plants, trees... People were sitting.. Some people were walking. Kids were playing..)

Prince : Wow bhai what a positive vibe, beautiful place i love it.. That flowers... This fragrance of nature in wind..wow it's so heart touching.

Vivek : can you see this that bench? Sit on that.. I'm coming with ice cream.

Prince : sure(he ran to that bench)

Vivek : take it..

Prince : Thanks... Bhai i was so bored. thank you so much I'm feeling so good right now.
And sorry too.

Vivek : for what?

Prince : I was thinking like you don't understanding me but these days the way you understands me no one can not even our parents..

Vivek : Prince i know you must be think like suddenly my behaviour became so sweet and caring But it's not true.

I always care for you in past too.. I never asked you but i got to know every little thing from uncle about you. prince as a brother it's so cool but as a guardian I've responsibility too.. I can't behave sweet and cool with you everytime (he laughed ).

Prince : But Why?

Vivek : Did you come today at night to my room for study on time which i told you? You were busy on your Mobile, You know which chapter we will study did you read it the way you always do before come to me?

(Prince lowered his head.. He knew what his brother want to say)

I think you got your answer.. This is the reason I'm being strict sometimes.. Otherwise you can be careless..which i can't afford.. What will i say to parents?

Prince : I'm Sorry for that.

Vivek : It's ok for this time prince really... Ok don't be sad enjoy this beautiful weather.. Isn't it so beautiful?

Prince : Yes bhai.. (He changed his mood in just five second ) that lights are beautiful right?

Vivek : Yes and look that big tree..

Prince :Bhai.. I want to say something.

Vivek : what?

Prince : Bhai principal had trust on me.. Can't i join that race..? (He asked..with shaky voice )

Vivek : Ok so let me clear it now i don't wanted to tell you but. Ok.. So listen.. I called your coach yesterday.. I asked him that is it ok if you participate without practice i mean you don't need it, you're so good in running.. But he clearly told me no.. He said you have to go to school for practice.. Which is not possible. I don't want to take any kind of risk I've only two days now after these I'll start my work. So you have to be well before that. So i said no to him on phone.

Prince : I hate that man...

Vivek : I hate him too now.. He has so much ego.

Prince : Bhai i went late that time he punished me so hard. Also he was not giving any time for drink water and rest. That's why i got that weakness... 🙄

Vivek : you should've told me before this..

Prince : I was like you'll scold me

Vivek : that's the problem you uses your mind in wrong way everytime.

Prince : He he.. I don't want to participate then.

Vivek : It's ok in college you'll get so many chance.. Don't worry bro. Hey do you want to play with that boys.? They are maybe playing basketball.. Go and ask them if you want to play

Prince : oh yehh.. Let me asks them.

Vivek : but if you feel like you are getting tired.. Come to me ok?

Prince : Done. 👍

(Prince ran to that boys and start to play with them)

Vivek's POV
God please keep him like this happy and confident, he looks so happy..

(Vivek record his video and send to his mom and his mom called him)

Mom : where are you both son..

Vivek : isn't he looking so cute.?

Mom : yes I'm so glad to see him like this....he even told me he wanted to go outside but you said no..

Vivek : He is a complaint box really

Mom : (she laughed ) yes my son shares everything with me..

(He having conversation with his mom and then cut the call)

(Vivek went to prince )

Vivek : let's Go buddy we will be late.

Prince : Five minutes please bhai.

Vivek : No.. Prince let's go please.

Prince : ok fine😔.. Can we come tomorrow(he asked with his puppy eyes)

Vivek : prince.. You can come alone too.. You're not a kid now but after exam ok..

Prince : Oh yehh ok.

(These seven days prince took proper rest and proper meal cause of his brother's fear.. Now vivek will go to the office )

(In the morning )

Vivek : look bro don't try to disobey.. From today I'll see you in evening as soon as I'll come after one hour we will study ok?
So study properly, i don't want to scold you or be angry on you i hope you'll not force me too..and yaa if you want something tell me I'll get that.. Without my permission you can't leave the house..Don't get stressed, we will do best in study, you'll do best in your exam believe in your self, just follow the rules.. You'll get the test everyday.. I'll prepare it and you will give it in front of uncle at noon.. I'll check it when I'll come from office...please don't be scared, instead of scared, give your best I'm not your enemy bro you can trust me.

(His brother was giving him instruction and prince was looking at his brother and listening him without even blink his eyes?)

Vivek : Why you looking at me like that buddy? Don't worry please be calm, I'm just saying cause I know you very well..

Prince : Unn.. Ahh I'll study bhai promise, but I'm scared about test🥺.

Vivek : Oh c'mon we will revise that questions again whatever you get wrong..don't be scared.ok I'm getting late i have to go.. Don't be hard on your self.. Ok.. Bye kid you can get that test paper from my room it's on study table.. Study and give that.

Bye..

(Prince smiled at his brother but inside he is so scared..)