Part 4

(Vivek came downstairs with such a excited tone..and directly went to the kitchen..)

Vivek : Wow uncle what's for dinner? I can smell it from my room... It must be so delicious .. I can't wait.

(Suddenly he stopped talking... And said in shocked)

You...? What are you doing here?
(He said as soon as Arya came infront of him)

Arya : For dinner.

Uncle : yeh which kind of question is that vivek?

Vivek : Sorry Arya... But.. Why.. I mean how.. When you came?

Prince : Ummm... Bhai i invited her for dinner.

(Vivek heard Prince's voice from behind he turned to Prince and Looked at him with such a confusion )

Uncle : Guys you go and talk dinner is almost ready.

Arya : yeh..sure uncle.

(They sat on sofa... Still vivek was glaring at both one by one..)

Vivek : can you both say something? What's going on?

(Prince was silent, so Arya start to speak)

Arya : Actually we realised our mistake... For that we are sorry.

Prince : yes bhai she's right, we both knows that we were equally
wrong, and as you said we had conversation and sort out it... I'm sorry.

Vivek : Really? So now you guys don't have any kind of problems with eachother?

Arya : No, I'll try to change my behaviour.

Prince : You were not wrong arya... I'll also try to change my some kind of habits.

Vivek : So this is your friend who had stomach pain?(Vivek looked at prince and asked with such a serious tone)

Prince : You know the reality now... So.. Sorry for that too.

Vivek : prince and Arya keep it in your mind, you both are equally important in my life, because of your childish fight I've suffered a lot these days.. Are you guys please think about it again.cause i don't want to make choice between you.

Arya : We'll not give you any kind of problem or dilemmas.. Trut us. and yaa if it's about relationship so I'll except watever your decision will be. There is no pressure on you.

Prince : No bhai... It was our equally fault you can't take any kind of decision.

Vivek : my decision you already knows Arya... I can't break relationship like this.

Uncle : Hey guys come.... Dinner is ready.

(Vivek cut the conversation and got up)

(They sat on dining chairs... Arya was happy cause all the dishes was her favorite..).

Arya : thanks for dinner uncle it was so amazing... I've to leave now.. Bye prince.

vivek : wait I'm coming with you.

Arya : hmm.. Sure.

(Arya and Vivek went to the car and arya gave key of her car to vivek and sat beside him, they both was going to Arya's home... Suddenly Vivek stopped the car)

Arya : what happened? Any problem?

Vivek : Actually i want to say something.

Arya : yeh? What?

Vivek : I'm sorry Arya.

(Arya immediately turn her face to window side. )

Vivek : you thinks that i choosed prince over you right and that's why you're offended.

(As soon as she heard it she looked at vivek... And started)

Arya : I'm not offended, but i felt bad when you reacted like this... Now I'm worried for our future. The way you were behaving in office from past three days was so hurting for me..and it was so hurtful too when you said you need time, You make me feel like I'm not good enough for you and your family.. Not you vivek..any person will choose his family over his girlfriend... But still your behavior was not normal with me, that's made me sad.

I'm not saying that it was all Prince's fault... I'm not saying that i was innocent in this matter too.. But how easily you said that you need time.. Without even thinking about our family.

I'm not mad at Prince either... It was his natural reaction... Even that time you said we both are mature enough to handle it.. And didn't give any judgment but then you started to judge us.. Why?

Everything can't be sort out in just few minutes vivek the way you were expecting.. It takes time...

Forget it see it's too late you have to go back to home too.. So let's go.

Vivek : Can we have icecream?
(He asked with those puppy eyes)

Arya : At this time?

Vivek : Your mind should be cool down.. I already said sorry for that Arya.Please... I understood now.

Arya : Ahh... It's ok, I'm not angry.. Or i was not even complaining..I'm just sharing my feelings.

Vivek : is this your way of sharing a feeling? You sacred me.

Arya : As you should...(she smirked ) Ok let's have icecream but fast.

(After two hours vivek came back to home.. And saw that Prince's room's lidht was ON.)

Vivek : is he still awake?

(He went to Prince's room knocked )

Prince : yes?

Vivek : what ar... Oh studying.. Good... (He smiled)  bye good night.

Prince : wait wait bhai.please sit here.

(Vivek came forward and sat on bed )

Prince : Is everything ok between you both now? I'm sorry i should not ask but i was so worried.

Vivek : Don't worry bro... She's the best for me.. Even she knows that. She forgave me too..

Prince : You always says that if someone giving you any advice or instruction... We should think is it wrong advice or not... She was just telling me to correct my some bad habits  but instead of understand the purpose behind that... I made a whole mess...

Vivek : Hmm.. That's true but let's forget it now.

Prince : Yeh... Good night bhai. Go and sleep.. It's already late.

Vivek : oh yeh.... And when will you sleep?

Prince : after an hour... It's almost done.

Vivek : ok.. Goid night.

(Vivek went to his room with smile, Prince show his maturity and his love fir his brother and came forward to solve things, Arya also forgot those bad memories and again she became Prince's friend.... Vivek understood that even though he don't wanted to being involve in this matter he involved him self by showing his behavior towards them.. But at the end he got his brother and his love back... He don't have to choose between them.)