Part : 1

(In college price and his both friends Aman and Raj are talking in break time.. Aman is his friend from the start, but Raj just came from his village juat to study here, just because he don't feel alone prince and aman gives him a good company and now they are good friends )

(They were talking about their study and in which subject or chapter they are filling difficulty, )

Aman : Forget this guys... So you know tomorrow is my birthday, I'm so glad my birthday came on sunday this time.

Hey guys let's have fun tomorrow.

Prince : have fun with your parents bro.

Aman : My sister and her husband was calling them to meet so they will go tomorrow.
So let's go let's do party.

(He was trying to convince Raj had not any problem but prince was not ready to go since he wanted to finish his study work according to his schedule... So both Aman and Raj looked at eachother and winked )

Aman : Ok forget my birthday, cause it's too boring without family, we can celebrate it later... So I'll alone whole day tomorrow prince, you both come to study at my home we will study whole day, so we can solve eachother's queries..

Prince : ummm.... (He start to think)

Aman : oh c'mon bro, at least help us..

Prince : ok ok.. I'll come tomorrow.

Raj : hey guys let's go lecture is about to start.

(They finished their conversation and start to walk towards the classroom.)

(At home after dinner vivek sat on sofa and got busy with phone.. Suddenly prince came and sat beside him so he looked up and smiled..)

Prince : Bhaiya! Me and my friends decided to do group studies at Aman's home.. So tomorrow I'll be not at home whole day.

Vivek : Hmmm.. (He smiled and asked ) what's the real plan buddy?

Prince : Plan? Study bhai Nothing else.

Vivek : Oh ha ha... Prince this group studies is one kind of Illusion in student life. So you're going for study right.

Prince : yeh.

Vivek : ok..fine.

Prince : umm..and yaa..Mom tell me something to tell you brother.

Vivek : Oh really what?

Prince : she said your girlfriend is better than you at least she calls her once in a day..(he said with such a attitude and vivek looked at prince without blink his eyes)

I'm sorry... Actually she said with exact the same tone bhai.. You should call mom.

Vivek : Arya and mom both are the gossip Queens bro... If something happens in office, mom definitely knows that. And Arya also knows even what mom cooked today in their home ... Really they both shares same brain celles.

(Prince start to laugh so hard.. Because of vivek's done expressions )

Prince : Good luck for future then bhai.

Vivek : True you're right ok.. Let me call her, otherwise I'll be gone.

(Both brother laughed and gave highfive..)

Prince : ok bhai I'm feeling sleepy, good night.

Vivek : yeh good night.

(Next morning prince was getting ready for going to Aman's home, and Raj called him. And told him pick him up from his hostel, so prince went to his hostel )

(When prince was about to turn right side Raj yelled )

Raj : hey... No no no no..turn left turn left.

(Prince suddenly stopped the car.. And got angry. And start to scold Raj)

Prince : Really? Who the hell yells like this..? And why we should turn into left direction, his home will come in this way. You scared me bro.

Raj : I'm sorry, but i got message just now that we have to pick up Aman from one restaurant.

Prince : What! Why?.

Raj : don't know maybe he went to buy some food for us.

Prince : Ahhhhh... Let's go then.

(He stopped at the restaurant where Aman was already waiting for him... He was so happy to see them meanwhile prince was staring at him.)

Raj : let's go.

Prince : what let's go.. Call him to come in car, just for lunch he came that much far, idiot!

Raj's pov
Oh God I'm scared this boy and his anger, let me message Aman he should call prince, i don't want to say anything...

Raj : ok ok I'm messaging him calm down... It's his birthday Don't be angry on him.

Prince : Hm true.. Ok but call him we need to go bro.

(Raj called Aman and put on speaker )

Raj : Bro you're on speaker prince saying come into the car.

Aman : (he start to laugh so hard and prince was looking at him from the car)Hey... Prince come bro it's party time, it's surprise.

Prince : what... Wyat do you mean by surprise..??

Aman : Raj tell him and yaa first of all come out of the car please.

(Prince and Raj both came out of the car Raj ran to Aman and wished him... Prince also followed him slowly.)

Prince : Hun... Now tell me what you were saying.

Aman : We are sorry brother we lied to you.. Actually it's my birthday but you don't wanted to come so we had to make this plan... That's why we lied to you.

Prince : what the.... Are you serious? You supported him.. (He said and turn to Raj)

Raj : hunn? No no.. It was his plan.. Sorry..

Aman : At least please do as i say for once it's my special day... And see our all friends are here let's go inside please.

(Aman gave him that innocent face... So prince couldn't deny.. After convicting so many time... He finally went into the restaurant.. They celebrated Aman's birthday with food, cold drinks, balloons cake... And with such beautiful and loud music..)

(At evening when party was over now everyone was leaving that place...Aman and Raj sat in Prince's car.. Prince who was angry.. Was so hapoy now..)

Aman : Thanks guys it was the best birthday..

Prince : yeh thanks to you too.. We enjoyed a lot..

Raj : yeh.. (Suddenly he saw watch amd yelled..) Bro it's six o'clock Please drive fast please
It's late.