part 1

Prince : Bhai, Can i get thousand rupees?

(Prince came to his brother and asked politely )

Vivek : yeh buddy why not.. For what?
( he said while reading news paper.. prince didn't reply so vivek looked at prince and asked )

Is there any personal reason?

Prince : personal (he laughed ) no  no bhai.. Actually i was thinking will you give me or not..

Vivek : for what?

Prince : umm i want to go for movie with friends.. So..

Vivek : hmm... You know the rules but right prince..

Prince : Yes.. What should i do?

Vivek : Can you please help me to wash our cars at evening?

Prince : For sure bhai I'll.

Vivek : thanks buddy.

(At evening both were start to clean the car... Suddenly prince saw something inside the car..he opened car and he saw there was a beautiful rose bouquet he took it out and show that to his brother )

Prince : Bhai... Bhai... Who's this...who gave you this wohhh... Tell me..

(As soon as vivek saw that his eyes got wide..)

Vivek : prince put it back.

Prince : Ok.. But who gave you?

Vivek : why you came here?

Prince : to wash the car..

Vivek : do it then.

(Vivek ignored Prince's questions.. Prince was still looking at his brother with such a doubtful eyes...)

Vivek : what!!! Prince...!!!  Don't give me that look prince.

Prince : I'll never talk to you if I'll get to know that you're hiding something from me... I'm telling you.

Vivek : oh God.. Trust me please.

Prince : sure.

(After few days..)

Vivek : Uncle my one college friend is coming to meet me so I'm going.. I'll come before dinner.

(He left... Prince who was sitting on sofa ran to uncle and sat on dining chair )

Prince : uncle do you think he has someone in his life?

Uncle : really you thinks that too..? You know sometimes he smiles while chatting with someone...he talking with someone at night.. Isn't it strange.

I didn't asked him cause i know he will not lie.. So I'm like he'll say it whenever he feel like he should.

(In cafe shop... Vivek and his friend having fun conversation.. In between suddenly his friend ask to him..)

Friend : so did you tell this to prince?

Vivek : nope.

Friend : but why..

Vivek : she also want to meet him she always says but I'm like what if he'll judge me?

Friend : he will if You'll hide it from him... Dating someone is wrong thing ?

Vivek : No no.. Not like that bro... But i was just making sure that she is the one whom i was searching for my self.. I wanted to know if I'm serious About this relationship or not..Nothing else.

Friend : so what you feel now..?

Vivek : you'll be happy to know that yes bro she is the one..

Friend : I can't believe my friend fell in love with someone.. I thought this man is such a anti romantic.