Part 2

(In Sunday evening Vivek was roaming in garden while talking with his colleague )

Prince : Hello Bro.

Vivek : Can i call you later? Ok. Bye. (He said on call and cut it.)
Where were you? You were not at home since morning prince..

Prince : Bhai.. I'll tell you that first of all meet her.. Flora.. (he called her name and flora came forward from behind prince..)

Flora.. This is my elder brother.

(Flora was looking so cute in that pink frock, she was constantly looking at vivek .... And vivek came forward to her)

Vivek : Hello dear, so you're our Prince's little sister.(he bent over littlebit and made handshake with her)

Flora : Hello, How are you?
(She said nervously since this place and people were new for her)

Vivek : Ah... I'm good thanks dear.. And you?

Flora : Yes, I'm too bhai.

Vivek : go inside prince I'm coming.

Prince : hm.. (Prince start to walk and flora just followed him..)

(Vivek couldn't take away his eyes from her.. Suddenly she turn around and looked at vivek.. And smiled..)

Vivek : Ahh.. She's melting my heart.she's even younger than shreya.

(When vivek came inside flora was enjoying snacks and prince was just sitting beside her.)

Flora : Bhai why you're not eating anything.. Take this.. (He offered one potato fry..)

Vivek : Um.. Bhai don't deserves that, he made you cry two days ago right.

(Immediately flora took his hand back and put that potato fry on her plate..)

Flora : Oh yeh.. I won't give you .

(Vivek was smiling.. Here prince was looking at his brother's with such a done face..)

Prince : You can enjoy dear, i Don't want it.
(He went to vivek and whispered ih his ear)
Bhai! What are you doing she was so angry with me... Only i know how hard it was to convince her...

Vivek : oh.. Ok ok sorry.. You guys carry on I'm in my room.

(After sometimes when she finished her all the snacks, she got up from the dining chair)

Prince : Done? Do you want to see my home?

Flora : yes let's go..( She ran to upstairs..)
Where is your room?

Prince : That third one..

(She entered in the room and start to touch everything..she retook the whole room in just a minute..)

Prince : Ok now let me show you my brother's room.

Flora : ok where it is?

Prince : Beside my room..

Flora : Let's go.. (She ran like any bullet of gun.. Prince ran behind her to stop her...but. Before he could catch her she opened the door of vivek's room where vivek was working on his laptop.. He got startled)

Flora : Is this your room.. Nice.. (She looked around and said..)
More clean than prince Bhai's room.)

(Vivek was trying so hard not to laugh after see Prince's reaction )

Prince : Sorry bhai.. But she ran and directly came to your room..

Vivek : That's ok. But miss flora before enter someone's room you should knock the door, for manners..