Part : 2

Prince : It was not intentionally.
(He mummered )

Vivek : what do you mean by that prince, you grabbed her hand you sang a song.
(Vivek came little bit closer to Prince and yelled )

Prince : cause i didn't know that she's a processor, she's not from our faculty bhai.. I never saw her before.. And my friends gave me dare that I've to do that with someone who'll first come to the corridor and she came first that's why i did that.

Vivek : It means if she were not a professor it would be ok?? It's not prince.

Prince : But why.. It was just a game.

Vivek : ohh Goddd! Bro you can't grab any girl's hand like that.what's wrong with you prince, ok tell me how will you feel if any stranger grabs shreya's hand like that? Would you like it...?

Prince : no.. I'll beat that guy.

Vivek : should i beat you too?

Prince : bhai i was not disrespectful with her.

Vivek : but that action was disrespectful... Any girl will be angry... It's obvious.

(Prince got silent he don't had anything to say now..)

Prince : Ok.. I'm sorry.

Vivek : Say to her not me...

Prince : sorry bhai but i will not say to her.she was so arrogant.

Vivek : Hunn?what?  Idiot how she suppose to react then? it's all your fault prince and you will say sorry to her that's it.

(Vivek's sharp tone was enough for prince he immediately nodded in yes..)

Vivek : Good.. You literally ruining your study prince.what will you do for a week at home now? You'll miss those all lectures, really can't you think twice before doing something, why you goes to college for study or to sing a song to a professor? I can't accept your any dramas prince. You've already done so many things. You should focus on study but instead of that still I'm Getting complains from principal.

Prince : Bhai he is so free i think. can't he just deal with me directly am i a kid but that principal always involves you.

Vivek : He was about to deal with you.. He was About to expel you.Was it ok? You should be thankful that he called me. At least i got to know that what's going on in college instead of study.

Prince : No no bhai trust me i never misbehave with anyone.. It just because of that dare... I do study properly.

Vivek : One more complain and you'll be kicked out of that college prince keep it in your mind...

Prince : i won't do it again. I Promise, drink your coffee It's getting cold.

Vivek : coffee??? you know uncle? I didn't get any time for lunch today because of this kid. Meeting was About to start when i went back to the office.

Prince : I'm so sorry...

Vivek : Prince grow up stop this childish activities.

Prince : yehh.(he said and looked down jn guilt )

(After lecturing his brother vivek got up from sofa )

Prince's Pov
Wow.. That's it..????Ahh thank God you saved me. I was like today he'll beat me.

Vivek : (he turned back) don't even try to to go out of this home for a week stay in your room and do study.

Prince : Yes sure... (He said but suddenly something pop up in his mind..) No.. No wait bhai.. Bhai... Please...we made plan to go for a picnic, everything is already set.

Vivek : It's cancel then.. Congratulations buddy.

Prince : it's just a one day picnic please.

Vivek : do you want to be grounded for two weeks?

Prince : No.

Vivek : then leave this argument prince. I'm already so tired.

Uncle : (he whisper in vivek's ear) He is feeling sorry for his deed.. He already made a plan allow him for one day, he's so sad see.

Vivek : Let him stay sad Uncle, he should think About consequences before do something.

Uncle : please son see it's not a big deal you also know that students plays this kind of games and pranks in college. It was disrespectful but your brother can't do that intentionally right?

(After few seconds vivek made decision )

Vivek : umm.. Prince ok you can go for a picnic but I'm allowing only for that day is that clear.?

(Prince got up with such a big smile on your face and got up )

Prince : Ya ya bhai thanks..only for that day..(he yelled )

Vivek : God!!please don't yell like this... And prince you'll talk to that professor okkk?

(Prince was standing there with silent..)

Vivek : Prince..??

Prince : Okk.. I will.

Vivek : better for you.

Prince : Bhai do you want something to eat i can cook for you.

Uncle : someone will use a lot of butter maybe..To buttering.ha ha ha..

Vivek : it can't work on me but.

Prince : i genially feeling bad.. Because of me he stay starve whole day.(he said in sad tone.. )

Vivek : oh ho don't be emotional.. That's ok kid.. Ok cook something delicious for us then.

Prince : really? Ok give me few minutes I'll be back soon.(his exciting feets ran toward to the kitchen.)

Uncle : poor my kitchen.

Vivek : ha ha ha.. It's ok Uncle I'll help you to clean it.. Let him cook he was so happy..

(Vivek smiled and went to his room.and Uncle went to kitchen for helping prince.)