Part : 1

(At evening prince and vivek both are watching movie..)

Prince : Umm.. Bhai.. I'm hungry little bit... Can i order pizza..?

Vivek : nope..eat fruits.it's in fridge.

Prince's POV
Iiiuuu!! Fruits..? Bhai please.

Vivek : ok ok.. Order it.

Prince : yehhh.. Thanks.

(He was waiting for pizza.. But delivery boy was late...)

God.! I can't wait.... Why it's taking too much time..

(He said in frustration.. Suddenly door bell rang.. And he ran towards the door..as soon as he opened it he yelled at delivery boy...)

Prince : Why you took so much time.. Hunn.. I was waiting since one hour...

Delivery boy : Sorry sir.. It's because of traffi......

Prince :i don't want to hear your stupid excuses give me this (he snatched the pizza box)take this money..

(Vivek was watching prince but he didn't say anything to prince that time..he woke up and followed that delivery boy..)

Vivek : hey... Hello sir.. Excuse me..

(That boy turn around to vivek..and vivek went close to him..)

Actually.... He lost his patience over that pizza.. He was hungry too.. I'm saying sorry on behalf of my brother.. Sorry for his behaviour.... I hope you're not sad.

Boy : No No sir.. We get used to it now.. People sometimes behaves with us like that.... It's common for us now.

Vivek : It's ok... Just ignore them.. You're doing good job.and again extremely sorry.

Boy : that's ok sir..

(That boy gone..and vivek entered in home.. )

Prince : bhai.. Come don't you want to eat...?

Vivek : nope i don't want to... You enjoy.

(He said and sat on sofa to watch movie..)

(Next day prince and vivek was going for walk on street... Prince was walking so fast and vivek was just walking slow...enjoying weather, admiring nature.. And observing things.. Suddenly he heard that prince is shouting on one lady..)

Prince : oh God.. Can't you see.. This is how you clean the roads..?look at my shoes.. It's full of dust.. Can't you see either someone is coming or not..?..

(He said and start to walk... Vivek went to that lady..)

Vivek : Umm.. Aunty... Sorry.. Actually he loves that shoes so that's why he got angry.. I'm his brother.. I'm sorry for his behaviour. I hope you're not sad.

Aunty : no no son it's ok.

(Vivek smiled and went forward..)

Prince : bhai come fast... See isn't it such a beautiful view.. What a beautiful birds..

Vivek : (he ran to prince)hmm.. It is. Ok let's go now..

(At night vivek is lying on his bed..)

Vivek's POV
His behavior was so wrong with that aunty.. He was so rude with that delivery boy too... Maybe he reacted like that cause he was hungry.. And that shoes which i gifted him be has attachment with it.. But no matter what... That behaviour was not acceptable as his guardian I've to teach him. Otherwise it's goanna be his habit.

(After four five days.. At evening Uncle knocked vivek's room)

Vivek : yes..?

Uncle : vivek...

Vivek : oh.. Yes uncle..?

Uncle : actually.. You know my friends that i meets in garden..

Vivek : yes.. Yes.. I know..

Uncle : can i go with them for tour.. It's only for one day...like one temple visit..can i..?

Vivek : ofcourse uncle you can.. Why are you asking me.. You don't need my permission. Enjoy your life.

Uncle : Thanks.. Ok I'll make dinner.and I'll put it in oven.

Vivek : nope... You don't have to.. Just do your packing.. Don't forget to take your medicine ok...

Uncle : Ok.. Are you sure.?

Vivek : yes.. We will go to the restaurant don't worry.take care of your self..

Uncle : ok....bye son.

(Vivek called prince..)

Prince : yes bhai..?

Vivek : what are you doing?

Prince : um...

Vivek : the way you pick up this call immediately.. Don't lie.. I know you were playing games..right.

Prince : i.... Actually.. Ok yes i was playing but i completed my study work really.

Vivek : hmm.. Ok listen.. Get ready at seven o'clock uncle is going on tour so we'll go to restaurant..

Prince : what!! Wow.... Really ok ok for sure.. Yehh.. It would be fun..

(Vivek was waiting for prince meanwhile prince was still getting ready..he came so fast.. And saw his brother was standing there )

Prince : actually i couldn't find my jacket.. Sorry...

Vivek : Leave it..let's go.(He rolled his eyes and said )

(Prince and vivek reached restaurant.. And sat..)

(Vivek was busy in his phone.. Meanwhile as always prince will choose the dishes )

Prince : bhai... Is it ok.. For you..?

Vivek : anything you'll order it'll be ok for me (he smiled and said.)

(After sometimes one man came to take order and accidentally his hand touched the glass of water.. And all that water spilled over Prince's shirt...prince lost his control.. He woke up and said in anger..)

Prince : are you crazy..? What the hell was that..

Vivek : prince calm down.. It was just an accident..

Prince : bhai.. See... See my shirt.. You blind (he yelled at Waiter )...

Vivek : prince don't be rude.. (He said and closed his eyes.. to make his self calm..)

(But prince is.. Prince.. He was still shouting at that man... Vivek's patience level is over now.. He got up and slapped prince..)

(People were around them were looking at them...because of that sharp slap prince has tears.... That waiter was also in shock...)

Vivek : Go and get in the car right now... Here's the key... Go.. (He yelled.. And prince went..)

Bro I'm so sorry... please don't mind... Really I'm sorry..

Waiter : sir... It's ok.. Why you slapped him... It's ok he is just a kid..

Vivek : He was deserving that.. Sorry once again..

(vivek was feeling embarrassed.. So he quickly just left that place.he opened the car.. Where prince was crying )

Vivek : you'll get more reasons to cry after we reach at home.. So right now just save those tears buddy..

(He start the car.. Vivek was so disappointed with prince  he was not even looking at prince..)

(After sometimes they reached at home..)

Vivek : go to my room.(he said in stern voice and prince saw his old brother in that voice...)

Vivek's POV
Why i slapped him in front of so many strangers.. It must be such a embarrassing moment for him.. But he was keep shouting on that man.. I had to stop him.God.. Really Why everyday comes with new drama for me.... (He said while holding his forehead in frustration)