part 1

(Vivek reading his book in his room at evening as usual...he's enjoying his time but suddenly )

Knock knock

Vivek : yeh come in...

(As soon as he said... Prince entered like a cyclone in his room )

Prince : Bhaiya I've such a good plan..(he shouted because of excitement )

Vivek : plan? For what?

(He said while reading his book... He asked but when he didn't get any answer he looked back at prince..)

What? Speak which plan and for what?

Prince : maybe this book is more important than me.. We can talk later bye... (He said and start to go out of the room)

Vivek : Hey.. You.. Wait.. I'm sorry i was just... Ok.. I'm putting this book aside now tell me..

(After hear his brother's word again prince came and sat on bed )

Prince : Bhai so i was telling that uncle birthday is coming.. We decided to give him a surprise this time right.

Vivek : oh yess.... See.. I forgot about it because of my work.thanks prince. So what's the plan? Tell me.. I'll help you.

Prince : yes.. So the plan is.... (And his rap started ... And his brother was just listening him calmly..)..

Vivek : hm.. Sounds good.. Ok let's work on it whenever we gets time.. I'll inform arya too. She can help us too.

Prince : yes... Right.. Ok I've sone study work bhai... Wohh.. Such a beautiful card it is.... Who gave you this brother? ( he said and ran to study table...)

Vivek : don't you dare to open it prince it's not a good manners.. Put it down right now. (He raised his voice )

Prince : o.. Ok.. I think i deserves this kind of card too right..?( he said and winked)

Vivek : should i get up? You deserves a slap too... Focus on your study... Then think about this all.... Wait.. Do you have any...?

Prince : woh woh bro cool down... I can't even handle my self why would i take another responsibility. Chill glad to be single.

Vivek : ha ha ha... Prince please go now i want to finish this book.

Prince : Sure.... These days no one have time for me.. (He make sad face and said)

(Vivek throw that book on bed and got up when he heard Prince's sad words....)

Vivek : hey kid... It's not like that.  Ok I've time for you always, do you want to shate something with me..or want to talk with me.?(he came closer to prince and asked him with so much concern)

Prince : nope bhai I'm such a busy guy I've my work... I can't talk with you bye.. (He smirked and ran...)

Vivek : youuu... You were fooling me... One second where is my shoe?..(he held prince's wrist )

Prince : no no please ...I'm Sorry... I was joking.. Sorry Let me go please...please.. (He said while giggling..)

Vivek : grow up kid grow up... (He left prince and prince left vivek's room in a king style walk..)

Vivek's pov
He and his drama... Really.. Poor my book... (He immediately took his book gently from the bed.)

(At dinner time)

Prince : bhai can you inform to mom and dad if they can come?
(He whispered in his brother's ear.. Cause uncle was there too.)

Uncle : guys start to eat.. I'm coming.

Vivek : yeh uncle... (He looked at Prince ) umm... I'll call them tonight don't worry.
So..? Have you completed your study work?

(As soon as prince heard that he looked at the otherside...)

Vivek : answer me or else not going outside of this house for a week.

Uncle : study work? (Uncle laughed ) this guy just turnoff the TV... He and his love for movies.

Vivek : You'll come to my room and study infront of me tonight clear?

Prince : Yeh.. As you say.(he said in sad tone)

(After dinner... Prince was cleaning the table and vivek was helping uncle in kitchen.)

(In vivek's room)

Vivek : yes dad so if you have free time for a day please come uncle will be happy.

Dad : Right... Ok I'll try my best son and how's your headache?

Vivek : i don't have any headache dad I'm perfectly alright.(he said with surprise )

Knock knock...

Vivek : yes... Come...

(Prince entered in room with his books)

Dad : I'm talking about your 20 year old headache son...ha ha..

Vivek : here he is...he's fine too.. Hey buddy dad is there talk with him..

(Prince put his books on study table and immediately took phone.. And talked with his dad)

Vivek : so what was he saying?

Prince : he said he will try to come here...

Vivek : hmm... Ok I've some work can you please pass me that laptop. And those files?

Prince : sure...

Vivek : thanks... Now finish your work I'm here too,  put your phone aside first.

Prince : yehh...

(Prince studied for three hours and now he start to dozzing off.)

Prince : bhai can i go to sleep please?

Vivek : is your work done?

Prince : um.. No.. But i can complete it tomorrow.

Vivek : Continue prince... You can't sleep..

Prince's pov
Ahhh.... Such a annoying i can't focus i want to sleep why he can't understand this kind of easy thing.

(Vivek got up and went out side..)

Prince : Why he went outside? Oh God... I should study... I can't take any chance..(he again start to read..)

(After sometime vivek came to prince and put coffee on his table )

Vivek : drink it you'll feel fresh.. (He smiled at prince.and carassed his hair...)

Prince : Thanks.

Vivek : it's your fault you shoud have completed your work on time instead of watching TV.

(After two hours now prince got up from the chair suddenly )

Vivek : what??

Prince : it's over bhai now can i go?

Vivek : yeh sure buddy goodnight.

Prince : yeh... (He said in sleepy tone and left..)
Bhai tomorrow we have to do preparation for surprise.

Vivek : yes... But can't we celebrate it at our home?

Prince : Yes... But for gift and cake and specially decoration.

Vivek : oh... Got it... Done we will discuss about it tomorrow... Just go and sleep.. You looks like you'll fell on the floor at any time.

(Prince smiled and went to his room... Here his brother who was giving company to Prince fell in sleep as soon as he laid on the bed...)