Part : 1

(Vivek and prince are watching movie after dinner.suddenly vivek's phone rang..)

Vivek : yes? Oh ok and what About arya? Isn't she coming with us? Ok great. Sure.

Prince : Where are you going bhai?

Vivek : actually I'm going out of the town for two days prince, because of work I've to go.

Prince : Oh is it official work?

Vivek : yes.

Prince : Arya? Isn't she going with you? ( prince said with the same tone to tease his brother )

Vivek : shut your mouth or else..(vivek took his sleeper in his hand)

Prince : no no.ok ok sorry.

Vivek : uncle.. Uncle..(he called )

Uncle : yes son?

Vivek : uncle I've some office work so I'm going for two days tomorrow I'm leaving.

Uncle : oh ok should i help you for packing?

Vivek : umm... No I'll do that it's ok. Guys I'm going to sleep, I've to get up early.

Prince : sure.. Good night bhai.

Vivek : Good night.. And yaa prince i don't have to say but still behave just stay at home and study properly and take care of Uncle.

Prince : Yehh bhai I'll don't.worry About me just take care of your self and arya too.

Uncle : is she also going? That's sounds good.(uncle smiled )

Vivek : you both are something else really.. We are on business trip guys.

Uncle : ofcourse ofcourse why not.good night just go and sleep.

(Next day Vivek went on his business trip, now prince became the king, uncle is here but he always supports prince so prince can do watever he wants.)

(At night after dinner prince looked at Uncle )

Uncle : what? Why are you looking at me like this?

Prince : can i say something?

Uncle : yeh?

Prince : Uncle i want to go to meet my friends can i?

Uncle : At this time? No it's too late and also what if your brother will call me?  What would i say?

Prince : it's already too late he will not call now for sure.

Uncle : But how will you go you said your car is in garage for service.

Prince : Bhai's car is still here.

Uncle : Nope... I can't say yes.

Prince : I'm going to be twenty year old soon Uncle don't treat me like a kid.

Uncle : your brother made that rule even he follows that so don't argue with me.

Prince : Uncle look I'll just meet them and came back soon. Please uncle please.

Uncle : God ok do watever you want but look if he'll call me i won't lie.

Prince : he won't call you now Uncle chill,.. And yaa thanks.. Let me call my Friends.

(Prince went to meet his friend at one cafe.. He and his two friends Om and krish were enjoying a lot..)

Prince : you guys took too much time really.

Om : don't say to me.. Ask him.. I went to pick him up from his mome.

Prince : Where is your bike bro?

Krish : my father took it. And as you know i don't know how to drive a car.

Prince : Still you don't know how to drive car? It's so easy bro c'mon.

Krish : Even i want to learn but i feel like i can't do it.

Prince : Umm.. Ok let's go.

Om : where?

Prince : let's teach him.

Krish : you must be joking see i don't want to learn.

Prince : you have to.. I say come.

Om : Yes bro see it's already too late so no one on the road.. It will be easy for you. Let's go.

(They all came out of the cafe and prince sat in the car..)

Prince : ok krish see how I'm starting it carefully.

(Prince show him, he told him some points and then he came out side of the car.)

Prince : now sit.. And don't worry I'm sitting beside you.

Krish : are you sure?

Prince : yeh yeh it's too easy i learnt it in just two days.

(They both sat in the car, prince was guiding krish and he started car.. They were going slow..krish was so scared meanwhile prince was encouraging him like a good and supportive friend. )

(After sometimes they were going little bit fast now krish got some confidence.. But suddenly one dog came between the road..)

Prince : bro stop...(he yelled )

Krish : wait... Wohhh noo... Bro what should i do..?

Prince : push the break paddle idiot..

Krish : i can't find it...

Prince : it will be kill bro stop..

(Krish was panicked prince was constantly yelling.. Krish couldn't control the car he turn lest his car to save the dog.. And they hit a tree..)

Prince : oh God what the hell you did bro.

Krish : i was finding break bro..

Om : guys.. Are you ok?

Prince : Yes I'm..and you?

Krish : yes I'm..

(Om went front side of the car...)

Om : but your car is not ok prince

Prince : whattttt!!! (He shouted and came out of the car )

(Car's two headlights were broken and had little scratch )

Om : poor your car.

(Pince was stunned he became like a statue... Suddenly he mummered )

Prince : N.. Not m.. Mi.. Mine.

Krish : Hun? What do you mean?

Prince : it's not mine... This is my brother's car... (He said with frustration )

Om : No wayyy... Oh God really?

Prince : yes.. Bro what will i do now.

Krish : i.. I'm sorry prince please forgive me.

Prince : It was not your fault any new learner will be panick in this kind of situation i can understand it's ok.

Om : guys lets go to garage hurry up.

Prince : Are you drunk? Just look at the time.it's two am.

Om : bro your brother will kill you.

Prince : he's not at home.. He went out of the city for his work.
He'll come after a day maybe.

Om : thank God.. So what should we do now?

Prince : let me start it if it's going to start I'll go to home.. Tomorrow we will go to garage in morning.

(Prince checked and his car was perfectly alright.. He said bye to his friend and went to home.)

(He slowly open the main door and went to his room.. He wanted to sleep but he couldn't cause he was so scared he was so tens.)

Prince's pov
Uncle will scold me... And.. And what if he'll complain about it to brother? God nooo  please save me.....