sometimes words can hurt more

(Vivek is talking with someone on the phone in drawing room,he is so angry... He is talking about his project and because of that he is in so much stress,.)

Vivek : how irresponsible you are,you couldn't even do this type of easy work.. Still you need time I've done my work but we all have to do next part together.. We don't have time..do it fast.. And..

(He is talking in between prince came down stairs as always his mouth can't be close for even one minute.. He came down with so much noise.. Maybe he didn't noticed his brother )

Prince : UNCLE UNCLE WHERE ARE YOU.. (He is calling uncle with such a loud voice)

(He sat on dining table and again shouted )

I'M HUNGRY UNCLE WHE...

(Suddenly he saw his brother now he is speechless and got up from chair )

Prince's POV...
Why God Why what's your problem with me

Vivek : Finally you saw that someone is sitting here and that person is on the phone humm..

(His eyes was full of anger and his deep voice was so scary for prince )

Prince : Sorry bhai. (He said and lowered his head down and then sat on chair silently )

Uncle : Oh God i was busy in garden.. Dinner was already here but your brother is talking with someone that's why i was waiting for him.

(Vivek cut the call and came towards Dining table and sat on chair )

Vivek : can't you stay calm for some moment when someone is on the phone hunn?
(He said while looking at prince )

Prince : I'm sorry bhai i didn't notice you. 😔

(He and his sorry such a strong bond.. Vivek murmured )

Uncle : Ok now just eat silently, i don't want any arguments here while eating.

Vivek : Sure uncle....

(They all are having dinner and suddenly A glass of milk slipped from the Prince's hand and that whole glass broke)

Uncle : Are you ok prince... Be careful come here there so many small pieces of glass under your chair

(Uncle saying to Prince to move carefully but he is so scared and his brother is sitting there and looking so done with him he is controlling his  anger )

Uncle : It's ok prince don't worry just move here and finish your food

(Prince Finished his food early )

Prince : Uncle i.. I'm go.. Going to change thi.. This cl.. Clothes..

Uncle : It's ok prince it happens sometimes don't worry and your brother will not say anything go and chage it.. 😊

(After prince left that place )

Vivek : see... Because of your love he became such a brat uncle.. He is shouting here and there in this whole house.. No matter what other are doing, Such a careless he is see this mess on the floor he made,

You know what uncle I'M DONE WITH THIS BOY..Every day new kind of stress he gives me... he is so noisy,.. Because of him we can't even take one single breathe calmly. He makes me frustrated with his habits and nature.. Really I'M FED UP WITH THIS KID NOW..

Uncle : Hey... Don't say that, he didn't notice you maybe and This was an accident nothing else and your eyes made him scare.. Don't be like that you're his elder brother

Vivek : Oh yehh.. After all he is my responsibility.. He is my younger brother.. I know (He rolled his eyes)

Ok now I'm going to my room uncle I've so much work..

Uncle : hunn.. Ok..

(Next day morning )

(Vivek and uncle already at dining table they are having their breakfast and now prince also came)

Prince : Good morning to both of you (he spoke with such a soft tone)

Vivek : Good morning buddy

Uncle : Good morning son.. Tell me what you want in breakfast?

Prince : Anything uncle.

Uncle : what About sandwich?

(Prince just nodded in agreed )

Uncle : wait 2 minutes son

Vivek : so prince is there any test today in school?

Prince : No bhai..

Vivek's POV
Suddenly he is looking so low today i was like maybe because of stress of test but he don't have test then why?

Uncle : Here you're sandwich son

Prince : Thanks uncle (again his voice is so low )

(After having breakfast )
Uncle I'm going.. Bye..

Uncle : OK have a good day prince bye

Vivek : bye buddy

Prince : Bye bhai...
(He went immediately )

Vivek : is he ok? Uncle

Uncle : maybe his mood is bad today

(After coming school and college both brother met on drawing room after lunch Prince were watching TV Suddenly his brother came there)

Vivek : oh wow that's the good movie.. (He sat beside prince.. Prince move aside little bit from his brother )

Prince : Bhai do you want to see anything? (Again he is looking down and talking with brother )

Vivek : No this movie is good I'm ok with this keep it.

(They both were watching but here vivek's eyes are on his little brother who just watching that movie without saying any words finally movie is over and Prince got up )

Prince : Bhai do you want to watch it or should i turn off this?

Vivek : turn off buddy i also have so many work today.

(They both went to their rooms )

(Next day prince was the same he was answering only his brother's questions... But he was not talking with him. )

(Uncle notice that and went to Vivek's room)

Knock mnock

Vivek's POV
I think prince is here Tomorrow is Friday so maybe he has maths test he must need my help maybe..

Vivek : yes come... Oh Uncle.. You..?... Do you need something?

Uncle : Something is wrong with prince, Since two days he don't even speaking so much without his voice this home is not feeling like a home vivek it's feels like I'm in library.

Vivek : Yaa even i noticed that I don't know what happened is there any tension? Like study stress or something? Most of the time he comes to me but these two days he rarely talking with me

Uncle : yesterday night at 2:00AM i went to see him.. I asked what is he doing at such a late night? You know what he said? He said "Uncle on friday I've test so I'm just solving some doubt " he didn't come to you.. Why?

What you did maybe you made him so scared

You're his brother you should help him.. Should talk with him go and talk with him later whenever you get time Mr.busy..

Vivek : Ahh.. Sure uncle I'll talk with him

(After few hours they all finished dinner )

Vivek : prince.. Don't you have test tomorrow?

Prince : yes bhai I've, but don't worry bhai i already did preparation for that..

(He went to his room.. Again uncle and vivek looked at eachother both had huge question mark on their face)

Vivek : Uncle i think i should talk with him i can't see him like this.. I'm going

(Vivek Start to walk towards prince's room)

Knock.. Knockk....