Part 2

[Now prince is shaking that slap on his head was so hard, he couldn't even Get up from the ground, he was about to get up but again his brother kicked him.. Prince started to cry but here vivek now not in his sense he is blind in his anger, ]

Prince : Bhai... Ahhh... Bhai please sorry.. Bhai please please don't beat me.. (He was literally begging )

Vivek : Sorry...?(vivek grabbed him by his shirt collar and make him got up)
Really sorry?
[SLAP]

Still you have guts to say sorry humm?
[SLAP]

Prince : ouch... Please bhai please it's hurting..

(Suddenly Vivek saw one wooden rod was there in corner he picked it up)

Prince : Bhai... Forgive me i didn't try it bhai trust me.

Vivek : trust and on you? (He hit him with that rod on his legs)

[Again prince Fell on his knees because of that hard hit]

[After prince hearing prince's loud voice of crying uncle came in backyard ]

Uncle : Oh my God vivek... Stop stop... (He ran and snatched the rod from vivek but vivek's anger was on that level wbere no body can control him, )

(Uncle trying to stop him and to hold him)

Son calm down please... Please vivek..

Vivek : uncle leave me I'll kill him today for sure where is my belt.

Prince : Bhai please! Uncle save me please please,I'm sorry i did that by mistake forgive me (prince is shaking because of his brother's anger )

Vivek : get up i say get up what?? By mistake have you lost your mind trying to smoke cigarette and making video... Is it a mistake

(Again one hard slap went on his cheeks)

Uncle : Wait... What what you said vivek? was he smoking?

Vivek : Yes uncle he was About to smoke if i didn't come here and also how shameless he... He was shooting video on his mobile also.. I'll not spare him today.

Uncle : Sorry vivek.. Take this rod then he deserves this.. How dare you to do that prince don't you know it's a bad thing

Vivek : He know uncle one day i told him About this... Am i right prince still still he did this thank God i came here.. (He grabbed prince ear and start to twist )

Don't you know I'll not tolerate this in our house? From where you bought that box?
ANSWER ME YOU IDIOT (he yelled and twisted prince's ear so hard)

Prince : Ahhhhhh... Bhai please trust me Ah.. I didn't buy it.. My one friend gave me.. Please please bhai leave it.

Vivek : friends? Oh God you have these kind of friends who smokes cigarettes,...what's wrong with you how can you make those kind of friends?

Uncle : Your brother always being strict with you and sometimes i support you but this time I'm feeling ashamed in front of your brother, sorry vivek i think i was supporting wrong person!

Prince : Uncle Please don't say that, My friends told me that it taste good.. And.

Vivek : and because of curiosity you tried it right..

Prince : no bhai i just fired it i didn't even smoke it.

Uncle : Vivek This time you can do anything with him I'll not come between you both..
(Uncle leave that place with so much disappointment)

Vivek : (He is looking at prince like he will kill him at a time)
So...Meet me in my room.. Go today I'll learn lesson kid which you won't forget for your entire life

Prince : Bhai i pro... Promise please.. La... Last time bhai please.. Please I'm your brother bhai don't punish me bhai..

(Prince is crying so hard in front of his brother but that man who don't even tolerate prince one little lie how can he forget that he tried to smoke even though he knew that it's a bad thing )

Vivek's POV
I hate when he Cries, i already beat him so bard today,but I can't let him go like this he broke my trust today

I was thinking like now he is in new school so he will learn some positive thing and make some good friend but he made such a bad friends and he was about to walk on their path.. I can't ignore that today this kid will pay for his deed for sure no matter how hard he will cry.

Vivek : Go to my room (he yelled )
Still you want to make me repeat my self.. Such a brat you are. Go right now.

(Vivek went to drawing room and drinking some water to make his self cool down he sat for some moment on sofa )

(Prince went in his brother's room and kneeled down in one corner )

Prince's POV
Ahhh... He hit me so hard today every part of my body is hurting.. 😭he is so angry.. I'm sure he will beat me more with belt today ahhhh... Ouchhh my leg God please save me please.

(Suddenly door opened and his brother came in his room)

Vivek's POV
Look at him now, he is behaving like a innocent kid.

Vivek : Get up and come here prince . (He said in stern voice and he sat on bed)

Prince : Bhai will you punish me with belt?

Vivek : I hate you prince really..today you hurt me so much, i was so happy for you I'm like this is your turning point of life that's why i also said I'll be your friend.

I think you don't respect our relationship or my words and advice really don't matter for you.
I scolds you when you even eat so many chocolates.. And look here you were about to start smoking..

Prince : (After his brother's words he start to cry in guilt ) i can't even say sorry now bhai.. I don't deserves your forgiveness right?you can beat me bhai..

Vivek : Nope I'll not, I'm not like other Guardian Prince..Spanking is not a solution every time prince.. You have to understand why I'm angry with you, you only thinks that I'm angry cause this is the bad thing but no Prince.. It's so dangerous and harmful for our health.

You know what if you have made this mistake at 14-15 age i would have explained it to you.. But You're not a kid now..so your punishment is.

You'll Do research on this smoking.. Why it's dangerous, how it affects on the lungs of human,  How many people dies every year in our country because of this habit of smoking. Each and every topic you'll prepare one whole speech on this, prince don't worry still I'm your elder brother and your mentor... if you need my help I'll Help you, Do this work You'll give this speech in your school assembly. After two days.

Prince : Sure bhai.. I'll do this I'll research on it...I'll come to you if i need any help, tomorrow I'll show you that speech is it ok bhai?

Vivek : Hmm that's ok.. You can leave now.

Prince : I'm sorry bhai.. (He has tears in his eyes his brother don't want to look at his tears so vivek is looking down)

Vivek : I'm sorry prince but this time i can't forgive you sorry it will take time. Give me some time i hope you can understand.

Prince : For sure bhai. I hope one day I'll be able to earn your forgiveness.I'm going bhai...

(He left the room here vivek is feeling guilty.. He is sad cause he beat his brother because of anger and still he is not forgiving His buddy)...