Part : 2

(Prince was driving the car meanwhile from back seat Raj was constantly disturbing him and telling him to drive fast)

Raj : Bro please please go fast... We will be late..

Prince : Raj shut your mouth be calm I'm telling you that we will be at your hostel in just twenty minutes then what's the problem.. Don't disturb me.

(Prince scold him and Raj got silent.. )

Aman : Bro.. Turn in this way it's easy way to go to his destination.. We will be there in just ten minutes..

Prince : really ok then.. (He turn his car but that road was so bad so prince was driving slowly..and again Raj started )

Raj : Ahh... It's too slow we have to reach in fifteen minutes..
In hostel it's rule if you're not there without permission you goes outside and come late they complains to parents.. Hurry up.

(Now prince was so frustrated because of this road and aslo this torture from Raj so he turn back his head to raj while driving )

Prince : Do one thing... Take it and drive come.. I'll sit there.. Come..

(Suddenly Aman yelled )

Aman : Bro... Look forward...aahhhhh

Prince : (prince look forward and shocked ) Damn... Woh.

(They broke a big sign board of no entry and they literally were too close to those workers who were working on the road..)

Aman : It was sign... It's no entry bro.

Prince : oh God my car.. (He came out of the car both his friend came too and checked the car)

Thank God it's safe..

(Suddenly they saw one police officer was coming towards them.. )

Officer : hey kids... Are you guys insane... Or maybe blind can't you see that much big sign.. Hun? And your car's speed.. You broke it and about to hit these workers too.

Who drives like this... Such a careless you are who was driving?

(And prince raised his hand)

You... Do you have license?

Prince : yes sir I've.

Officer : Do you think you deserves that? What were you doing while driving?

Prince : Nothing sir but we didn't realised when i hit that sign..

Officer : ofcourse cause your car was fast.

Prince : yeh I'm sorry we won't do it again..

Officer : Let's go to the police station.

Prince : but but for what..

Aman : yeh sir please.

Raj : No please I'll be late.

Officer : nope..this generation and their driving habits are too dangerous. You have to come.

(Prince was trying to convince that officer but officer was stuck in his point he just wanted to make sure that they will not make mistake like this in future but boys were so scared they were thinking that officer will lock them in jail.. When nobody could convince them.. Raj came near to officer and said)

Raj : sir.. I've only three thousand right now.. Please take that and let us go.

(As soon as officer heard that his anger level went on another level... And shouted )

Officer : what!.. What the hell! See this kid guys he wants to bribe me.... Enough is enough now call your parents and let's go to police station and now I'll not listen anything....