Part 3

(Vivek looked back again start to read his book.. So prince went in front of vivek)

Prince : Even you know that i can't hurt you or make you sad intentionally right?

Vivek : Can you please leave? Let me read.

Prince : (prince sat on bench beside his brother and keep looking at him)

Vivek : Prince see you'll cry again I'm warning you.(he said while reading his book)

Prince : listen me please.. Elders can't be right all the time you know that right?

Vivek's pov
Ahhh.... He'll not leave me if I'll not listen his explanation. Such a stubborn he is.

(Vivek put his book aside... And crossed his arm...)

Vivek : Fine.. Say.

Prince : yah.. So.. What happened... Two days ago that professor was taking his lecture..suddenly middle of the lecture he asked a question to one of my classmate who always seats behind me, so he politely said that he don't know the answer, so can't he just go further? But no that man Really got no chill... He start to scold him without any reason... Like he's Westing his dad's money this and that...

So that bro replied that his sister was sick so he had to go that's why he didn't attend lecture but that man laughed and said he should use that much mind in study instead of thinking About making excuses

And now that boy was upset so. He replied he's not making any excuses.. So that professor got angry and said that he's showing him an attitude and told him to leave the class.. And said that he don't deserves this college.

I couldn't control bhai so. I said he shouldn't say that or make fun of him in front of the whole class.... He shouldn't laugh on student... In fact he should help him to understand that topic him..

Then what his ego got hurt... And came to me and start to ask me the question... So i answered but i couldn't give the answer of last question so he start to judge me too.. And i was so done so i said.. He also don't deserves this job if he don't know how to give respect to his students... He got angry and took me to the principal office.

That principal is more idiot than that guy as always he had the same decision.. To call you... I'm like why would i disturb you is it a school... And why when i know that I'm not wrong.

So that's why i lied to them that you're out of the city for a week.
Without knowing reality of someone's life that professor started to judge that boy... Which is not suitable for his post... He don't have any rights to pass the comments on anyone's personal life.

And everyone has their self respect... How can he make fun of that boy like this...poor that guy is so innocent or maybe he was scared so i had to take stand for him which i took. I told him to complain to our trust... It's one kind of insult.. But that guy was so scared maybe..so i let it go too.

And look at his maturity at this age... Even i can feel that guilt if I've done something wrong and i always accepts but that guy.. He made me wrong in your eyes..wow.

And even though i was not wrong i got scolded... So tell me what should i do in future should i take stand for someone who can't raise their voice for their self...? Or should i just watch it like a audience?.... If something happening wrong then from now I'll be silent cause if I'll speak at the end as a result I'll get scolded by my brother which i don't want to.

You can read your so called book now... I just wanted to explain and i did... Thanks for listening me.

(Vivek was so stern to speak...he was still processing in his mind Prince got up from bench and start to walk...)

(Vivek called his name from behind )

Vivek : hey... Stop... Prince

(Prince immediately stopped and looked back..)

Prince : let's go it's little bit dark now you shouldn't read here.. It's not good for eyes.

Vivek : yeh... But hey.. Wait..I'm sorry.

Prince : yeh it's ok. Now let's go.

Vivek : prince please come here..

(Prince went to near to his brother and looked away )

See.. Forgive me.. Not just because i made you cry without any reason.. But i forgot that your professors not only just complained but also they said you're good in study, sports, and in many activities too.

I scolded you for their complains but i didn't even praised your good activities... And in this matter you were not wrong too.

Please you don't have to change your self... Please help to those people who can't help them selves.
I behaved like a typical elder today, they said so many good things about you but i ignored that and then they just complained about only one thing where you were not wrong.. And i scolded you so hard for that.

I'm so proud of you prince.. You're doing good job in study and in other activities too... Watever you said to me... Say this all to your principal tomorrow.. And say if he'll not take any action then your brother is enough for them i know how to handle.

Just because he's professor it doesn't mean that he can say anything About any student.

Prince : hmm I'll talk with principal... Let's go.

(Vivek was looking at prince.. So prince had to say)

Bhai it's ok...really I'm not upset or angry. You don't have to feel sorry to.. I can understand it's hard to you too. After all you had your work pressure too.so chill don't worry I'm nit hurt by your words. It's ok you have rights, now let's go.

(Vivek smiled and got up they both start to walk...)

Prince : woh wait you forgot your half girlfriend.

Vivek : what?

Prince : that book...

(Vivek laughed and took it instantly )

(They both came down stairs where uncle was ready with dinner )

Uncle : Thank God you both came..come prince you must be so hungry right come hurryup.. Vivek come son.

Vivek : yeh... Um.. Why you are hungry?

Uncle : cause he hadn't lunch today.

Prince : how can i uncle, i knew bhai will react like this... I'm like I'll be die today.

(Poor vivek looked down and felt so bad... So prince immediately made him look up)

Oh c'mon bro... Let's start.. See I'm so hungry...

Vivek : without knowing your perspective.. I'll not make any decision... I'm promising you today. And yaa you don't have to be scared to me if you're not wrong why you were listening me that time? It's not respect prince it's fear... And i don't want that between us. Please. Next time don't behave like that you shouldn't ve scared of me.

Prince : Yeh sure... So what You'll give me as a prize? After all I'm studying so hard.

Vivek : what you want?

Prince : Umm... It's hard to give since you have girlfriend. But you have to give your whole sunday for me.

Vivek : oh ha ha ha... Done.

Prince : you'll come wherever i want to go bhai... You can't say no.

Vivek : Ok.. Boss ok.

(No matter what happens between them at the end they both will be together... May God bless their bond.. Uncle prayed to God while admiring both brothers )