Part 1

(Today prince woke up early, so he already had taken breakfast... And sat on sofa, start to play game on phone.)

(Vivek came to him.... And looked at him.)

Vivek : Good morning buddy.

Prince : Very good morning bhai.(he look at his brother and said.)

(Vivek sat on dining chair..uncle was stading beside him.. And gave him coffee and breakfast )

Uncle : Prince You should leave early for college..

Vivek : Uncle.. It's ok see still he has time.

Uncle : yes. But he always leaves at the last time then drives car so fast to reach on time..

(As soon as vivek heard that he turn his face to prince )

Prince's POV

(He gulped and looked at his brother )ok morning will be start with trouble.

Vivek : At least say something don't look at me like that...

Uncle : What he'll say. He knows I'm not lying... Ask him.. Last time i wanted to go to market.. He dropped me there in just two minutes.

I was with him and  still he was driving at that speed.. You can imagine how fast he can go when he is alone.

Vivek : Prince Give me the key of car.. You don't deserves it.. I don't want to scold you in morning.. From now train your self to go in bus.. Give me the key...

Prince : Bhai I'm sorry... Last time, please I'll keep it my mind. I'll not drive fast,  promise.. Please.. Please don't do that to me.. i won't go fast really.

Vivek : I told you right when i gave you the car  for the first time right... I gave all the instructions.. You forgot maybe so learn it again then I'll give you key..

Prince : NO no... Please see i promising you, you know i don't breaks promise bhai.

(He said in such a sad face..)

Vivek : Last time okk? Prince be careful bro while driving

Prince : yeh bhai sure.. Thanks.. Ok I'm going bye.. Bye uncle.

Vivek : Bye.

Uncle : bye kid.. (He smiled...)

Prince's POV

Uncle this is not fair.. Because of you i was about to lost my car

(After sometimes... Vivek also got up from the chair..)

Vivek : ok uncle... I'm leaving. Bye..

Uncle : yes son.. Bye. Have a good day.

(Vivek went to his office..)

Vivek : Hey.. Hello anuj bhai.. Give me that files.. I've some free time today so I'll check it..

Anuj : yeh sure sir.

(Vivek got busy with files... Suddenly his friend called him....)

Vivek : hey hiii bro What's up.

Friend : Hey... What happened to your brother ?...

Vivek : hunn!! Nothing why?

Friend : hehhh!!!! So you are not with him... Don't you know....? I saw him in hospital... He was sitting on bench... And his shirt had some blood stains...

(Vivek freaks out.. He got up in shock...)

Vivek : what... Oh God... No... Wayyy.... When... How.. I mean..don't you asked him?