Part 1

After lunch vivek and Prince both are helping eachother for washing the dishes and cleaning kitchen...since their uncle went to his hometown for some family reason.

Vivek : prince After it... Go to your room and clean it.

(Prince who was washing dishes suddenly looked at his brother )

Vivek : I went to call you for lunch and saw your room.... So Clean it.

(He said and raised his eyebrows and as usual Prince got silent )

Prince : umm... Ok.. Bhai I'll clean it.... Bhai,I'm not sure but maybe today I'll go to my  friend's home for study.

Vivek : Study and at friend's home? Really?

( he said sarcastically )

Prince : I've some doubts on One chapter and he's good at that so he can help me...(Prince explained )

Vivek : when will you come back?

Prince : as you say.

Vivek : Before twelve o'clock? You can go early..

Prince : Ok sure... Can... Can i clean my room later?

Vivek : Prince see if you want your personal space in this house, you have to keep it clean.. Otherwise...

Prince : hun..!!.. No..please.

Vivek : I've some work... I'm going in my room.

(Vivek was about to leave suddenly his phone rang...on the phone he was scolding someone meanwhile prince was innocently looking at his brother... And stood there silently.)

Vivek : everytime you guys gives me this kind of surprise... I'm done can't you inform me earlier... Now say to boss that I'm not going anywhere.

(Someone from other side was convincing him to go for meeting out of the town but near to his city.... )

Vivek : Ok let me call him.. Bye.

(He cut the call and called his boss..)

Vivek : sir i can't be ready in this short time for meeting.. Please understand.

Boss : son please go.. See I've faith on you and only you... You can handle them please.

Vivek : Godd...! Ok fine sir it's ok... When the meeting will start and where.

Boss : I'll message you that time and address. Thanks.

(Vivek looked at prince.... With such a done face )

Prince : So? Will you go?

Vivek : I've to...i hope you can take care of your self buddy.

Prince : ahhh...!!! Ofcourse i can bhai am i a kid? Go don't worry.
And yaa bhai please don't drive at late night... Come at morning.. Otherwise Dad will be angry.

Vivek : oh yeh... I'm done with this staff really...hey... Let me go I've to be prepare for that meeting.

(He ran towards to his room and prince sat on sofa and turn on the TV)

(After sometime vivek came down )

Vivek : ok buddy bye please have dinner on time... Don't order any junkfood..make something fresh at home ok.. And come home on time after study..

Prince : (he got up and smiled ) yes bhaiya don't worry About me... Go safely..and inform me after you teach at that place ok? bye.

Vivek : yes I'll inform you, bye..

(Vivek left home and prince called his friend... Since he is his Best friend he insist him to have dinner at his home... So prince went to his home )

(Prince and his friend played a lot of games in mobile... They had fun.. And enjoyed their time.. After dinner )

Prince : let's go for study bro...

His friend : Yes... Let's go I'll help you don't worry.. Let's study together.

(Prince friend was explaining him every little details and prince was quick learner.. So he was glad..)

Prince : Such a good explainer you are...it's so easy for me.and at least you're not scolding me like my brother (he laughed )

His friend : he's so brilliant right...

Prince : yep he's... But when i was studying with him he had such a lack of Patience..

His friend : ahh same problem with my dad but now he can't teach me...

Prince : same... He can't too cause our stream is different... Safe now
(Both friend laughed...)

(After sometime they finished their study work..)

Prince : I'm too tired now... God.. (He said and throw his self on bed... )

His friend : wait I'm coming with something to eat.. Then let's watch movie.

Prince : umm.. Ok.. Sure.

(His friend came outside of his room for few minutes and then came with some snacks..)

His friend : heyy.... See... Oh... He's sleeping..

(His friend went downstairs...)

Mom prince is sleeping... What should i do...?

Mom : oh poor kid... Ok let him sleep do you have his brother's number?

Friend : nope..

Mom : if he'll call... Inform him then. But don't wake him up.

Friend : ok.. Mom goodnight.

(On the otherwise )

Vivek : Finally this meeting is over.... Thank God... It's only one am... Can't i go home so i can sleep peacefully?

His colleague : vivek can you please give me a lift?

Vivek : yes, sure why not... Actually I'll get company too... I was thinking to go home but my father told me not to drive at night alone.. So..

His colleague : oh ha ha..so sweet.. Ok don't worry we both can drive one by one.. Let's go.

(After two hours vivek reached at his home...)

Vivek : finally I'm at home... Now i can take rest.. (He took deep breth with relief and open the door with spare key.)
Let me check... Prince first.. (He went to Prince's room)
Oh lights are still turn on it means he's not sleeping.. He must be studying..
(Vivek knocked the door... After some second when Prince didn't answer.. He opened the door.)

(He saw lights were on but prince was not in his room... And room was still messeup as before..)

Vivek : Prince!!!.. Where are you? (He checked washroom... He came out and searched him in whole house..)

Vivek : let me call him.. Where is he... I'm so worried.

(He called and his friend pick up the call..)

Vivek : hey... Hello where are you kid?

His friend : (in sleeping tone)hello bhai... I'm his friend.... Prince is here he slept here so he'll come at morning...

Vivek : o.. Ok.. But...

(Before vivek say something his friend cut the call and slept)

Vivek : I'm done with this kid... I was so worried can't he inform me..?
Forget it let me sleep..

(Vivek shook his head with disappointment and went to his room)