part : 4

(Next day morning )

(Prince went early to his college cause he don't wanted to face his brother in morning )

(He gave his exam... And thank God he did good job in that paper. But he was not happy at all... He immediately went to his home..)

(As soon as he entered in home..he saw his uncle)

Prince : Uncle... Uncle... Where is bhai..?

Uncle : hey hii son how was your paper..?..

(His uncle asked but he was not interested in uncle's question )

Prince : uncle where is bhai..?

Uncle : he is in his room.. Chill.. Drink some water.. Have some snacks.

Prince : no I'm fine uncle i don't want anything uncle i can't live with this pressure now... I want to confess.. I'll do that first.. This tension will kill me.

Uncle : are you sure.. Prince I'm so worried..

Prince : i did wrong uncle.. So I'll have to face this.

Uncle : Son.. I'm going to my friend's home.i was going to tell him.. But now if you're going to him then Please inform him.

Prince : uncle please save me.stay  here.

(Prince held his uncle's hand.. And said in sad tone.)

Uncle : i won't i told you..this time i won't come between you and your brother. I'm getting late prince I'm sorry.. Bye..good luck.

Uncle's POV
I'm sorry son.. I know i should help you  but i really want that you learn a lesson today.. And i can't see you cry.. That's why I'm leaving....

(Prince was standing there.. And looked at his Uncle.. But he didn't looked back and left the home... Prince start to went towards to his brother's room. He was shivering his body getting cold  he was standing infront of his brother's room but he couldn't get the courage to knock the door... But after sometime he knocked)

Vivek : yeh.. Come.

Oh hi.. Buddy how was your last paper hun?

Prince : Good bhai..

Vivek : do you want something...?

Prince : (he was looking at the ground and said no..) Actually i want to confess s... So.. Something bhai.

Vivek : sure... Come sit.

Prince : I'm ok here... (He was standing so far from his brother )

Vivek : so should i come there?

(He walk to prince and stand in front of prince )

Prince : Bhai.. I'm sorry.

Vivek : for what but? You literally playing hide and seek with me since yesterday .... At least tell me what you did..?

Prince : bhai.. I worked hard for six days for exam.. And i.. I.. D.. Did a good job in first three papers.. But...

Vivek : (he move little bit close to prince and asked ) but?

(Prince moved back..)

Prince : But b.. Bhai i couldn't get the enough time to do preparation for last two papers.. And 4th was so hard.

Vivek : So?(he crossed his arms across the chest and asked while raising his eyebrows )

Prince : bhai i only knew 2-3 question's answer

Vivek : what!... Are you serious prince.. What you did whole night then... Hun?

Prince : i.. I.. Couldn't get the time for revesion bhai.