Part : 3

Vivek's POV
Why would he listen me..i hurt him so bad... He must be so angry on me..

Knock knock..

Prince : yes..? Who?

Vivek : Um... It's me, prince may i..?

Prince : ofcourse bhai please..
(He got up from bed.... And smiled at his brother )

Yes bhai...?do you need anything?

Vivek : prince.. Um... Actually..

Prince : ohhh.. So finally someone realize his mistake and feeling guilty now..

Vivek : prince i don't wanted to hurt you but the fact that i hurt you a lot, please forgive me if you can.

Prince : oh..Please don't say that bhai.. You can't hurt me.. (He gave a tight hug to his brother )

See I'm really not angry with you... Don't be sorry..

Vivek : but why? I literally treated you so badly, how it can be ok for you?

Prince : cause we are family..simple bhai.. I'm your brother if I'll not understands you then who will?

Actually more then anger i had worries about your health...

Vivek : Really you'll forgive me without even saying anything?

Prince : Bhai, you already knows that you did bad... Why should i say anything? And what's the point.. Elders have ego that youngers can't give advice to them... They can't argue even if their elders are wrong,... And you literally had that ego.... I literally begged you when you got sick that please don't take too much workload.. Don't be stressed out.. But did you listen..? Nope..and whenever you gets angry you forgets that people can be right too.. So what's the point to tell you something?.

(He said in stern voice and took deep breathe )

Sorry... Ok sit.. Here.. Bhai..

(He held his brother's hand and made him to sit on bed..)

Bhai you know mental health is more important than physical health, your stress of work can affects on your mental health.. Which is not good

Vivek : Yes buddy i know, even though i know all this things i forgets it. But I'll try to change my habit... For sure.

Prince : Let's see how you behaves when you gets your next project.

Vivek : Suddenly i feel like my brother is so mature... Prince the fact that youngers have their self respect too... And i disrespected you in those 4-5 days...but i promise from now I'll give you always that respect I'll never disrespect you.

Prince : I know, in fact you taught me the meaning of respect.. I know you can't disrespect someone intentionally.

Vivek : prince I promised to uncle and i promising you too... From now you'll never see any effect in our hone of my work.. I'll leave all of my worries into my office before come to home.

Prince : Ahhh.. That's great bhai.. Cause i can't afford to get scolded again and again without any reason.

(They both laughed on Prince's line..)

I hope uncle was not angry.

Vivek : He scared me..bro i feel like this time he will beat me for sure..

Prince : Ha ha ha.. You were deserving that

Vivek : What!!!

Prince : since he spared you I've punishment for you.

Vivek : hunnn...? For me? Please i said sorry you forgave me then for what?

Prince : cause you were rude to both of us which is not a good manner right.

Vivek : (he said in soft tone)right.. which kind of punishment?

Prince : you have to take me out for icecream right now.and to uncle too..

Vivek : hun! Oh God you guys scaring me a lot today.. Of course I'll... Let's go

Prince : you go bhai I'm coming..

Vivek : Ok...

( vivek was about to leave suddenly prince called him from back)

Prince : bhai..

Vivek : yes?

Prince : I hope it was last time.

Vivek : Yes sir..promise it was last time.. Really. Thanks for forgive me easily.

Prince : ahh.. C'mon brother don't be like that, it happens between siblings i don't even remember how many horrible mistakes you forgave of mine. It's ok.

Vivek : true.. Ok come I'm waiting.

(Vivek got down and knocked uncle's room)

Uncle : yes.. Is he still angry?

Vivek : my brother is more mature than me. Uncle.

Uncle : i agree( uncle said in funnny tone)

Vivek : uncle please let's go for ice crem..

Uncle : Right now??

Vivek : yehh don't say no..I've to go after all your son gave me that as a punishment.

(Uncle and vivek laughed...)

Uncle : oh God prince... He is something else really.. Ok ok I'm coming.

Prince : I'm ready bhai.. Give me the keys.. I'll drive..

Vivek : nope yo...

(He said.. And looked at prince who was glaring at vivek)

Prince : i forgot to tell you that too... Elders thinks that their Youngers can't drive safely. Right?
(He said and smirked )

Vivek : (he gave keys to prince and nodded in no) you can drive.. Now?fine?

Prince : yehh.. Let's go.

(They went to icecream parlor...)

Prince : bhai.. Uncle sit.. I'll bring it..

(Prince went to get icecreams )

Uncle : so... Are you happy...?

Vivek : I've world's best family uncle, sometimes a person forgets the value of family because of work which i did.

My little brother taught me meaning of real family.. The way he forgave me without any complaints, just by saying he understands me cause we are a family.. Really now i feel like i literally ignored my family because of my work.

Uncle : vivek Family should be comes first.. I can't say priority cause priority should be your self... Even he has lot of worries about your health but you don't have which is not good son..

Prince : here your ice cream.. Why you guys suddenly stopped talking? Any serious should i leave.?

Uncle : Nope.. Nothing serious.. Son

Vivek : prince uncle was just saying he will make pizza in breakfast..

Prince : wohh really...? Wow.. That's so cool... Thank you uncle.

(Uncle looked at vivek and laughed...)

Uncle : this kid..,.. Ok.. I'll make.

(After such a long drive they came back to home..)

Prince : good night guys.. I'm going.(he said while dozzigoff)

Vivek : got this kid is so sleepy..

Uncle : I'm so happy to see you both together..

Vivek : it just because he forgave me uncle.

Uncle : You forgives him by showing your greatness as an elder brother , he has forgiven you by showing his maturity. It's brotherhood son.

Ok good night..

(Vivek went to his room.. He was so happy, even prince was now stress free afterall he got his sweet brother back..)