Expectations can make you sad

(Monday morning prince, Uncle and vivek having breakfast, prince is looking so sleepy... He's yawning again and again with a loud voice which is annoying for vivek..when prince start to eat slowly slowly like a lazy little kid.. Vivek lost his patience.. )

Vivek : Prince what's the problem are you ok?

Prince : yes bhai I'm...(he again yawned and said)

Vivek : who told you to stay awake till late night? And now look at this face..Get up and wash it.eyes are red too.(he scolded prince)

Uncle : Please vivek at least not in morning.

Vivek : But till 3am why he should stay awake? What were you doing?

Prince : Um.. Doing project work.

(He said in low voice )

Vivek : But you could have done it later right, How many days you have.

Prince : Today I've to submit bhai it's last date, they gave us this work a week ago.

Vivek : Ohhh... So that's why you were completing it... At last moment i mean really? What you did whole week then?

(Prince's class started in morning and his every reply was enough to raise blood pressure of vivek..so he stay silent )

Vivek : I need answer bro.
(He move forward to prince and said)

Prince : Um.. This all happened because of my friend bhai he betrayed me.. I'm so upset with him.

(He said and again yawned so long...vivek gave that done face to him and got up from dining chair...)

Vivek : If it's possible after submission of your project work come to home and take rest.. We will talk later.

Prince : Yeh bhai i think you're right... I have to take rest otherwise I'll get extreme headache, I'll come at home after two lectures thanks.

Vivek : And then that rest of the lectures' work will be pending and then you'll ask someone for notes.. Then again you'll work till late night... Instead of this all drama.. Can't you work on time..? I need reason behind this all at evening...we will talk later.. Uncle I'm going. Bye.. Bye prince.

Prince : Bye Bhai... (He Looked down and said)

Vivek : Uncle give him another coffee... He needs it maybe.
(Vivek said in sarcasm and left for office )

Prince : Such a good start of the day...(he said in sad tone) Ok I'm going uncle I'll come after two three hours.

Uncle : yeh sure.

(At evening vivek was in his room and prince knocked the door.)

Vivek : Yes come.

Prince : Bhai uncle gave juice for you.

Vivek : Oh so you came to give me this juice thanks buddy.

So how are you feeling now? Good?

Prince : Yes bhai, i came after two lectures and slept for three hours.... Now I'm feeling much better,

Vivek : Hum.. Ok..

Prince : Bhai You know i always complete my work on time.

Vivek : I got angry cause your eyes were so red prince human needs proper rest if they can't get it they can be sick, you were feeling so low in morning.

Prince : Bhaiya it's not my fault it's because of my friend... Nope... Not my friend at least not after today.... I'm done with his friendship.

(He said in such a annoying voice and rolled his eyes..)

Vivek : Oh yeh in morning you said someone betrayed you. Who was that?

Prince : My friend bhai.

Vivek : yeh you said that but how..

Prince : Bhai so when we got project work his topic was so easy and i had littlebit tuff to research on it.. When he saw my topic he told me that he'll help me to research on it..

Vivek : Okk... And?

Prince : And bhai just because of that i waited he said once he'll complete his work he'll help in mine...

Vivek : (he smiled and ask) hm.. So?

Prince : So nothing bhai two days ago when i called him he said he can't help me cause he's work is still pending because of some family functions.

I had no choice bhai so i completed this all in one night, how can someone be like this? Really so mean he is.

(Prince was showing his anger towards his friend by words meanwhile vivek was smiling at him... )

Prince : Bhai what happened?

Vivek : You were so sad bro just because of this little thing.

Prince : ofcourse I'm, he literally broke my trust.

Vivek : un hum nope, you were sad because you kept expectations from someone... Amd when it didn't fulfill by him you became sad.

Prince : hun? It means it's my fault...?

Vivek : Yeh it's your fault prince.. Come sit..

(He held Prince's wrist and made him to sit beside him..)

So, prince as i always say don't depend on someone, why we should keep expectations from someone? And see you did that project work alone in just a night, it means you had that potential But you were relying on someone else.

Prince : Why i shouldn't have any expansion from him bhai..? I always helps him whenever he needs... If i can help him then why he can't... Specially when he told me to help.

Vivek : wait..... Is there any rule that if you help someone they have to help you in return?

Prince if you're helping people with this hope that people will help you in future when you need then prince kid this is twenty first century, you know people bro. These people knows how to take advantage of you..so never thinks like that as a human it's our duty to help other, it doesn't mean that they should help you too.

This is the bbiggest flaw of human dear.... Actually it's common human nature, every relationship is depends on expectations. Now see as an example according to me you should get the first rank on every exam.. Ok imagine this is my expectations... But is it right? And if you'll not get that first rank I'll be sad for sure..so why we should make sad our self intentionally?

Prince just because this point came let me tell you one more thing, be kind to people, help them if you can, but don't promise them that you'll help them definitely. If you'll promise them just like your friend they will have hope in their heart and maybe you can hurt them if you can't help them when they need.

And for you, never keep expectations from people no matter how hard time is going in your life, if you thinks that people will come and will help you in your hard time.. Not anybody can give you support in your bad time prince,

If you'll call them at your home for party nobody will Deny but if You'll say you're sick and need help at home for two days... Who will come??? I'm not saying all people are like that but from now instead of being dependent on someone try to help your self...

Prince : Such a unfair this world is... Really.

Vivek : Ha ha ha.... Still it's beautiful bro.. Cause at the end we have to live our life around those same people... (Vivek laughed and said.)

Prince : True bhai, from now I'll not wait for someone's help, first I'll try to help my self. You're right expectations makes you sad.

Vivek : hm.. Smart bro understood it so fast. So let's go downstairs I've some work in garden.

Prince : Oh.. Ok let's go.. I'll help you...

Vivek : hun? And in return?

Prince : Ahhh... Oh c'mon Bhai please..

Vivek : ok ok let's go... Ha ha kid.

(Vivek laughed on prince and both went outside of the room)