part 2

vivek : (he yelled ) tell me prince which is the coolest place?.. Hun.. are you crazy... You have an exam and you're wasting your time on mobile.

Prince : I'll st... Study la..later bhai.

Vivek : Look, don't make me more angry.. I know everything that you said about college to uncle. I'll beat you prince I'm telling you.

Prince : Sorry bhai I'm sorry. I'm studying right now..

Vivek : oh ho you understood very quickly hunn? Tell me how many hours you spent for TV?

Prince : uuuumm

Vivek : don't even try to lie prince.

Prince : (he looked down and murmured ) three hours.

Vivek : You literally have an exam within this week and instead of study my brother is busy with TV, phone, sleeping... Wow..

No matter what your friends doing in college... No matter what whole college is doing, I'm telling you prince... No not telling you actually I'm warning you do study properly, if you'll get the less marks in exam, You will be in huge trouble kid... Understood???

(Vivek warned him with such a angry tone.. And his brother node his head in yes.)

Vivek : Use words Prince.

Prince : Bh.. Bhai I'll study properly.. Please don't be angry like that... I'm sorry.

(Prince was so scared of his brother's anger.. He has tears in his eyes cause of fear of his brother )

Vivek : you forces me to be angry.. Prince college life is literally the base of your whole career and you are taking it so lightly... It's a such a important time for your life this present time will decides your future.

I told you 100times that you'll get several careless people around you in your college it's a common thing...but why you should follow them? Don't you know your goal..? You can't achieve it without any hard work... And after that so many advice... Still you say this kind of stuff.. What should i suppose to do then? I just need a good marks... What you do... How much you spends your time with phone and TV i really don't care, i just need a good marks.. And if you'll not get that.. Then..... Then you know me better, that time nobody will be able to save you from me.. Keep it in your mind... You said you can complete your syllabus in just a one night. Sure try it if you want to.. I'll not say anything now... But I'll be the boss on yout result day...

(He throw prince's phone on bed in anger..)

Good luck prince.

(Vivek said in stern voice and left the room he slammed the door of prince room.. And prince was freezed he was so Scared,his brother's words was echoing in his ear..)

Prince's POV
he became that old brother who used to scold me like that, i can't take any risk, I've to study... He will beat me otherwise...

(He ran to study table.. And took book.. That night he studied till 3am..)

(Next day morning )

Vivek : good morning Uncle.. I forgot to say last night.. Today I'm not going to office.

Uncle : Hun? Why? Are you fine?

Vivek : yes yes I'm Uncle actually i don't have enough work.. I can do that at home so my boss told me to stay at home..

Uncle : Ahhh... Then why you woke up early? Take rest son.

Vivek : no no I'm fine uncle.. Where is prince.

Uncle : he is sleeping.. I saw last night he was studying till 2-3am so let him sleep.

Vivek : hmm..

Uncle : Suddenly this change... What a power your words have..

Vivek : He should do work hard only six days left for his exam.

(That six days prince really studied hard he forgot to watch TV.He was taking his mobile rarely. And then exam day came...)

Uncle : good luck son... Let's have breakfast... Come fast .. Otherwise you'll be late.

Vivek : good luck prince.

Prince : thanks..bhai.

(Prince was doing such a bad job in exam cause he didn't get enough time for study..he gave three papers... And today he has second last paper.... He didn't get the time for study last two paper's subject. He was trying to cover up it in one night but he couldn't he was so tensed..)

Prince : (in college ) guys i really don't know About this subject.. I don't know any single theory of it.. I'll be fail..

Friend : oh c'mon bro.. Don't take stress.. Chill.

Prince : How you completed all chapters in just a one night, cause i couldn't..

Friend : ahhh.. Idiot we can't complete it.. In just one night..but I've chits of all the important questions

Prince : hunn? What? Hey it's wrong.

Friend : Ahh... Nothing is wrong bro. It's way better than being fail.

Prince : it's not good bro.

(Suddenly exam bell rang... And they all just ran towards exam hall.prince was about to cry after see the question paper... He rarely knew.. One or two question from that whole paper..)

Prince's POV

I read it.... But i really don't remember anything right now.. Cause i couldn't get the time for revision...

(He wrote some answers... Still it was not enough to get passing marks.. He was sitting there silently.. Suddenly his friend told him)

Friend : (he whisper )hey..do you need chits... I already wrote it.. So take and start to write but be careful..hide it carefully.

Prince : no.. I'll not take it.

Friend : ahhh.. At least write for passing marks. Idiot.... Don't you know what your brother said...take it..

(He forcefully gave it to prince...prince was terrified... He was sweating cause he never done this before in his life..he was getting red... He was looking nervous... After sometime he took a deep breath and start to write.... He just wrote two theree words and...)

Sir : Hey... Get up.. What you have..?

Prince : (he was so scared he was stunned... He couldn't even speak ).. No... No... Nothing si.. Sir.

Sir : get up... I say get up..

(He yelled at prince and prince got up.. And that all chits fell down on the ground )

See... And you were lying hunn? Come out side.. Give me your paper.. You're not allow to give this paper..

Prince : sir.. Please please sir.. I'm sorry.. Please don't do that.. It's not mine.. Please let me complete my paper I'll be fail.

Sir : no... I can't give you back.. Rules are rules.. Go to principal office... He will decide. Don't waste our time... You disturbing Other students too... Go.. Leave the class right now.

(He shouted and prince started to cry... And went out side of the class. He went to principal office with that sir. Supervisor told everything to principal )

Principal : According to rules you can't give this exam.. You are fail in today's paper..

Prince : sir.. Please still I've one hour please let me give this paper.. I won't do it again.. Please forgive me.

Principal : you did wrong.. So you have to face the consequences... I can't help you.we can't help... It's rule... You can leave..

(Prince left principal office with teary eyes.. And went to garden... Cause he can't go at home before one hour.. He started to cry..)