part 3

(Uncle reached at the door of vivek's room... And knocked )

Uncle : Vivek! son...!

Vivek : oh God he's here... Ok let me handle...

Arya : hm.. It's almost done.

(Vivek came outside and looked at prince...)

Prince : um.. Bh.. Bhai is there any voice came from your room?

Vivek : hun.... No..

Uncle : no i heard that voice like something burst.

Vivek : oh... That voice yeh... I mean not from my room but some kids playing with crackers... Even i scolded them cause it was disturbing.

Uncle : God... Kids these days don't need any festival to celebrate. Brat... Do you need coffee or something?

Vivek : no... Just make lunch quickly we are getting hungry.

Uncle : ok ok I'm going... Do your work.

(Uncle ran to kitchen and everybody took deep breath in relief )

Prince : bhai what were you doing? You were keep bursting those balloon again and again... I was so scared..

Vivek : Bro it happened accidentally... But see now it's done let's place all the balloons... And then work is over.

(They completed their work, came out and lock the door..)

Uncle : i was about to came to call you guys for lunch...

Vivek : that's why we came before you come at my room again... (He mummered )

Arya : Uncle let me help you.. (She went into the kitchen and vivek and prince sat on dining chair...)

Prince : Bhai.. What About gift?

Vivek : since he like to listen music i wanted to give him something like radio.. But then i got to know that he has that normal keypad mobile.. So what about smart phone?

(Prince jumped on a chair and got happy)

Prince : oh yeh... Wow that's the great idea bhai... So he can listen any music.. Can watch any videos. And can do videocall to his family too.

Vivek : yeh that's why..

Prince : But i don't have that much money bhaiya. (He made sad and cute face.)

Vivek : Do you really think I'll not think about it? Whenever i cut your pocket money as a punishment i always saves that in my account bro..I'll not say how much you have.. But it's way enough for that..so this gift will be from both of us. 50-50.

Prince : really? I can't believe bhai you're the best.

(He said and hugged to vivek like a little kid )

Uncle : Arya come sit... Guys I'm coming i had a call you start to eat.

Vivek : look at this guy, he don't even want to remember us that today is his birthday.. Why he's so humble? Not any kind of expectations from us.we are so lucky to have him prince.

Prince : true bhai, we are so lucky.

Arya : and I'm too..

(Both brother looked at arya and smiled )

Vivek : Arya we both are going for gift and cake... I hope you'll handle till we come back.

Arya : yes guys don't worry I'll keep him busy in any work. But come fast ok.

Vivek : yeh.. We will..

(After sometimes uncle came and he joined them too)

Uncle : still do you have work?