prince gave advice to his brother!

Author : Vivek is such a good boy from heart He is humble and kind too but for staff he is really so scary.. Staff means They have one car driver uncle, one Lady who comes to clean the garden and take care of garden's plants. And other works Uncle does but he is like part of their family, but these two always feels so scared from Vivek since Vivek became man of the house he is not tolerating any kind of mistakes in their work.. He believes that If they are getting salary then the work should be done perfectly and regularly

Vivek : (on the dining table's chair drinking his coffee in morning ) Uncle that Aunty who works in garden Comes late everyday... You should warn her.

Uncle : sure i will

Vivek : also She is not working properly too yesterday i was walking in the garden So much leaf litter was there... tell her that too

Uncle : Yes... I will

(After few days that lady again came late today vivek was at home.. Vivek waiting for her in garden with such a done face )

Uncle 's POV
This young man is ready to fire her... I told her but..

Lady : Hello sir..

Vivek: Aunty please call me vivek Please... and aunty I'm sorry but today is your last day.. You're fire..I'll give you your salary till today and then you can leave.
(Vivek About to leave but..)

Lady : son please don't do that to me,forgive me i really need this job Please... Last chance please..

Vivek : I'm sorry aunty but it's enough now i was ignoring this since few months but now.. I'm done.. Wait I'm coming.

(He came and gave her salary and told her to Go and came in to the home and went to his room)

(That lady is crying and about to leave... Suddenly Prince came back from school he saw she is crying inside the car )

Prince : wait wait uncle stop the car here
(He run toward to that lady)

Prince : Aunty Aunty... what happen why are you crying is there any problem can i help you?

(He told her to sit on the garden bench and then lady started to explain him)

Author : prince is so kind he listened her carefully and her whole story he even asked the reason for why she being late everyday.

Prince : Aunty My brother is boss, i can't change his decision but your reason is sounds genuine. you just wait here let me talk to my brother about that.. My brother is kind. Maybe he'll understand.

(Knock knock)

Vivek: Yes come in.. oh Prince..wait prince you directly came to my room from school or what?

Prince : Yes bhai i want to say something.. Can i??

Vivek : Yes you can..

Prince : But bhai to have to listen me without saying any single word.. Please..

Vivek : You're giving me order hunn

Prince : No bhai.. But you have to listen first carefully that's why

Vivek : Ok ok tell me

Prince : Bhai that aunty..

Vivek: prince Stop now you became her lawyer... Please no..

Prince : bhai this is wrong you said you'll listen me 😔

Vivek : ok sorry don't be sad.. Tell me.

Prince : Bhai she really needs this job, Her son in suffering from illness.. For his treatment she needs this job and her son can't do his work by his own self so because of that she comes late everyday.. Her financial condition in so bad right now if you'll fire her,How will she manage her household expenses and her son's medical expenses?

Bhai please and also look at her age At these age she already doing so much work.. It's ok if she is not doing that work perfectly.. Can you please neglect that?please don't fire her... She needs it.

Vivek: Oh God please i really didn't know about this (vivek really feeling so guilty )Oh God.. How can i... Thank you prince.. No no I'm not firing her from this job

Prince : Bhai let's go she is still in the garden.

(They both went to the garden after see them she got up from the bench)

Vivek : I'm so sorry aunty.. I didn't know about this all... I'm sorry...you can work here aunty and I'll give you one helper for this work so don't worry you'll not do these all work alone... Also it's ok if you come late but please try to come on time... I'm sorry again i made you cry.

Lady: Thank you so much I'll never forget your kindness..

(Both brother came to the drawing room)

Vivek: Prince Thank you.. You really did a great job

Prince : Bhai we should not give judgement without knowing the reason.. we should not judge people.. Cause we don't know about their life..about their condition.. We should try to understand them who works for us.Before taking any decision one should know the reason behind why they are doing it.

Uncle 's POV
Today prince giving advice to his elder brother And his elder brother Listening him.. wow..

Vivek : Yes sir i understood.. I'm sorry.. Next time I'll try to know them first then I'll take any decision...

Prince : ha ha ha... Bhai you should not say sorry.. Human makes mistake.. And you are human too... you are right?😉

(Vivek move towards him after listen that sentence.. Prince run away from him to his room they both laughed )
So sometimes youngers can teach to elders too.. 😊