I'll die today

(As you know prince going to his birthday party.. His driver uncle dropped him at his friend's home)

Driver uncle : So should i wait for you here?

Prince : No no uncle Don't worry Sam's dad will drop me to home after party you can go

Driver uncle : sure?cause i don't want to loose my job

Prince : Don't worry uncle chill... You can go.. Bye
(Because of this party Prince forgot about time limit he was enjoying with his friends playing some games suddenly he noticed the colck... He was stunned he got panicked..)

Prince's POV
Oh My God 1am.... How oh God such a fool I'm.. Wait where is my phone. Oh God 20missed calls from bhai and uncle RIP to me 😫

Prince : Sam's dad uncle please drop me I'm already late

Sam : please stay little bit more

Prince : No buddy bhai gonna kill me I have to leave..

Sam : Ok bye.. I'll meet you at school tomorrow good night

Prince : yehh thanks for the party bye good night.
(After few minutes they reached at home prince said thanks to Sam's father and now his legs are shaking he is sweating because of fear)

Vivek's POV
Today he crossed all boundaries... Now I'm done. He have to face worst consequences today for sure
(Vivek Is getting red because of fear... Also he is worried but he don't know the address so he only can wait.. Suddenly the main door opened and prince entered in home)

(He saw his brother is sitting on sofa he can feel his anger... Uncle also waiting )

Uncle : Prince look at the time it's almost 2am i mean really is this a time to come back?

Vivek : Prince go to your room And sleep.. It's already late we'll talk about this later

(Prince just nodded his head and went to his room)

(Next day prince came from school still his mind is wondering what his brother will give him punishment)

Prince 's POV
Yesterday bhai's behavior was totally unexpected he didn't even scold me But i know This is the calm before the storm.

(After lunch prince sitting on his bed he can't focus on his any work )
(After Vivek came from college and now after lunch he is also in his room )

Vivek : (calling prince) Hello prince

Prince : ye.. Yes bhai

Vivek : I want you in my room in 2minutes (he cut the call)

Prince : (after enter his brother's room) Bh.. Bhai..
(As soon as he entered his heart started beating fast.. He is so scared he can see his brother is sitting on the corner of the bed with such a angry face his feet is not ready to move he stuck at the door)

Vivek : Come prince now why you scared..Where did this fear go last night?When you did not pick up even one of our calls,And when you came home so late from the party?..i gave you the time limit.. But who cares? Hunn...?

Prince : Bhai i...

Vivek : Now you'll say sorry... So let me tell you yesterday you can't even imagine how much we both were worried for you uncle had tears in his eyes because of tension... I called your friend but he said he didn't came to the party.. And he is also don't know sam very well. Do you really think sorry can fix it?

I really don't need your sorry Prince. I can't believe how much you're irresponsible prince. I can't believe I'm so disappointed with you

(Vivek Scolding him non stop poor prince Is crying and sobbing in front of him he is crying so much but vivek's anger made him blind today )

Prince do one thing kneel down in the corner hands up and stay like that for 2hour I'm also here my eyes are on you don't you dare to move from that position before 2hours

(After one our his knees are hurting his hands also so tired but he can't move or can't put hands down,in front of him his brother is busy with his study )
After two hours

Vivek : Prince Get up kid it's over
(Prince can't feel his legs he can't even get up Vivek noticed that immediately he gave him his hand and help him to get up)

Prince : Thanks bhai... And I'm sorry.. i know that was such a irresponsible behavior i won't repeat this mistake. Please forgive me

Vivek : Aww.. That's ok prince..actually more than agnry i was worried for you.. You're my responsibility.. You're my little brother that's why i was so scared yesterday.

But it's ok prince I'm not angry with you now...

Prince : Bhai i want to confess something (looking down, he knows how much his brother hate liar )

Vivek : What?

(Prince went to his brother's drawer and took out stick.. Came in front of his brother and gave that stick to his brother )

Vivek : (he is so confused)What is this Prince what are you doing?

Prince : bhai yesterday you asked me that if i completed my study or not.. And i said yes.. I lied to you sir.. I wanted to Go to birthday party so i lied.. I know it's wrong i should not lie to my elders so you can punish me
(He held out his both palm to his brother)

Vivek's pov
This kid is really headache for me.. What should i do should i punish him for lying or should i forgive him for his honesty

Vivek : That's wrong...Have I taught you this?

Prince : No bhai... I'm sorry

Vivek : Prince I'm angry with you that you lied but I'm happy that you confess it to me For this time I'm forgiving you because of your honesty.

Prince : Really bhai? Thank you so much today I'll complete those chapter promise bhai..

Vivek : Ok Ok and come to me if you need some help brother is here for you always

Prince : bhai can i get hug from my elder brother?

Vivek : Aww... Come..
(Both hugged eachother prince forgot his pain in his brother's arm he really need that warm hug and as usual his elder brother know how to comfort his little brother when he is in pain)