Part 1

(In morning prince was having breakfast with uncle and talking with him.....)

Uncle : I'm glad you woke up Early cause your brother is already at home.(between conversation uncle smiled and said )

Prince : Bhaiya! When he came?
(He asked in excitement )

Uncle : in morning.... Ahh here he is..

(Prince turn back.. And looked at his brother..)
Prince : Good morning bhai, how was your trip?

Vivek : very good morning bro.. (He sat beside prince and uncle immediately got up to get coffee for vivek..)

And trip was good too, I've enjoyed a lot with my colleagues.

Prince : I'm glad you enjoyed...

(Prince paused for a second and said )

Um.. Bhai i want to tell you something.

Vivek : Yeh... What?

Prince's pov
Should i tell him that i gave my friend twenty thousands rupees? What if bhai will scold me? He's in good mood now why should i ruin it.. And also ankit return me that money today in college so I'll again save it in bank.. Bhai would never know about it.. I should not tell him.. Let it be..

(Prince lost in his deep thoughts.. So vivek held his hand )

Vivek :Now what you did?(he asked and raised his eyebrows )

Prince : Hun? N. N.. Nothing bhai.. Actually i wanted to ask you for a permission i wanted to go for a movie but since I've test after two days I've to study so i just cancelled that idea fom my mind.

Vivek : yeh... You can go later.

Prince : Yes bhai... Ok bye, have a good day? Are you at home today?

Vivek : yep for rest.

Prince : Take rest then bhai..., bye.

Vivek : have a nice day.. Bye bro

(Prince smiled and left for college )

(In college )

(Raj is taking class of prince with such a anger..)

Raj : You idiot!!!! Didn't i warn you not to help him?

(Prince was stood there just by lowering his head and nodding his head in yes)

Raj : Still you helped him,really you're.... Ok call him he's not in college and everyone saying that he left college...

Prince : I'm calling him but his phone is switch off.

Raj : Great... What a brilliant you are... Even though i told you not to help him you did.. Now do whatever you want to do.

Prince : Now i can't even tell this to brother, i wish i told him today this... But i thought bhai will scold me, cause he always says careful about money and..

Raj : And now only God knows what will he do when he will get to know about it.

Prince : Let's wait for one day more.. I can't tell this to my brother right now.. What if ankit come tomorrow?

Raj : i hope... Cause i don't think, I've heard that he did this several time in his previous school and college.

Prince : Hun? Oh God bro pray for me then I've thirty thousands in my account and from that i gave him twenty thousands.. My brother will kill me.

Raj : I don't care, you choosed not to listen me... I'm choosing not to help you..that's it.

Prince : please... You're my friend.

Raj : yep I'm but you know what i think your brother is such a sweet guy, he's good from heart, see last time he saved me from police and also from my hostel Warden too..

Prince : cause it was you... For me his whole theories are different.

Raj : if you knew that then you should've more careful..

Prince : all i can do is pray for my self now that  ankit will come tomorrow and give me back my all money.

Raj : Hm.. True... Hope for the best. Ok let's go to class lecture is about to start now.

(They both went to their class.... Just because without telling his brother prince gave money to his friend, he was scared to say now so every day he was saying let's see tomorrow what if he come to college... And like that he waited for ankit for whole one week..

Now he knows that he's in huge trouble but all he can do is just hide it from his brother... Here Raj always advising him to tell this vivek but now it's too late where he can say something and vivek can understand something ...)

And at the end he decided not to tell this to anyone in his home not even uncle and his mom.. but prince and his luck is something else...

One day he called his father...)

Father : Hey son how are you?

Prince : I'm good dad and you? How's your health? And i hope you're not taking any stress..

Father : ha ha ha .. Son my job is a full of stress what we can do....? But yep I'm taking care of my health don't worry.

Prince : Yeh... I can understand.. Um.. Dad i need my college fees.

Father : Oh.. Ok so today I'll send you online. Don't worry..

(After Calling his father prince went to college as always he and Raj's eyes were searching for ankit and as always he was not here..prince again became sad.. And sat on his seat..)

(In break time prince saw his Father's missed call so he called back to him)

Prince : yeh dad sorry actually i was in lecture.

Father : Ah.. I forgot that you can be in college..son actually there is something issue with account.. Don't know what happened.. But i can't sending money, um..prince do one thing get it from vivek I'll tell him to give you.

(As soon as prince heard vivek's name he got panicked..)

Prince : hun..?? No no.. It's ok dad.

Father : what's ok? Ok so pay fees from your account later I'll send it to you.. Ok..

Prince : Hm.. Ok.

(Prince cut the call and looked at Raj )

Raj : what happened?

Prince : Today I've to tell this whole thing to my brother, don't have any choice now.

(His voice was already shaky because of fear, his eyes had tears little bit even Raj was scared now for his friend.. He was looking so worried )

Raj : He'll understand bro, don't worry.

Prince : I'm gonna die today for sure.

Raj : oh c'mon don't be silly, he will forgive you. I'm more worried cause without any reason you lost your money..your intension was just to help him, but he cheated you, such a insidious he is... I hate that guy. Cheater..

Prince : True... We really can't trust on someone and what a great actor he is.. Because of him today bhai.... I'm feeling horrified by just thinking about it.

Raj : Hm... I can understand, let's go now..we should not be late for lecture.

Prince : yeh let's go.

(Prince was looking so scared he was unfocused in class too, he was trying not to be weak..... And making scenario how will he confess these all to his brother..but at the end he's being so upset with his own self..)