Again as teacher.

Start from the beginning

Prince : This all bhai.. See... (He pointed at those all reference books )

Vivek : ok, so first you have to read that topic from all this books and then decide which book's content is good and then make notes from that book ok.. Do it.. And show me in morning.

Prince : All five books? I have to read these all?? (He wided his eyes in shock and asked )

Vivek : Yes, you have to...clear?

Prince : Yeh, fine...

(Prince  sat on bed again with that all five books and start to read, after reading he finally choosed one book...)

Prince's pov
Now i want to sleep... Ahh. But I've to make notes,  let's finish it fast.. (He took notebook and start to note all the points ... While rubbing his eyes again and again..after an hour...)

Prince's pov
Finally it's over..now i can sleep peacefully.

(In morning vivek was waiting for prince in his room)

Vivek : it's ten o'clock where is he..? I've only this day from tomorrow I'll be at office.. This kid..

(He got up and suddenly prince knocked )

Vivek : yeh..

(Prince slowly opened the door and when he saw his brother looking at him he immediately looked down and came inside)

Vivek : Bro look at the time.. I mean really?

Prince : Bhai last night i slept too late that's why. Sorry.

Vivek : (he shook his head and he sat on bed ) ok let me see that rough work first so i can get idea.

(Prince went close to his brother and gave him his notes which he made last night... After check that note..)

Vivek : Give me that book which you used to make this notes.

Prince : Bhai it's in my room just a minute.

(He came with book and gave it to vivek.. Now vivek was looking at book and note book one by one... He was checking every detail... Here prince was so nervous cause he knew his brother gonna scold him anytime )

Vivek : So why they gave you this presentation work.

Prince : they are taking this presentational exam in substitution of internal exam.

Vivek : Oh it means it's so important.

Prince : Yeh.  lt is.

Vivek : And still you're doing this kind of work??? (He raise his voice littlebit to prince and asked in sharp tone..)
Come sit here..

(Prince sat beside vivek and vivek start to give him some advice )

Vivek : Now look at this note and look what should you actual present you literally copied whole topic from this as it is this is not called notes prince.. And if we will make slides of all these it will be so long which we don't need, you should present only some formulas and some figures nothing else other things you can make them understand by just speaking..this is how you works hun..?You must be made these notes when you were sleepy... Right?(Vivek scolded prince while giving him tips.. Here prince was juat listening his brother )

Prince : I wanted to sleep last night, sorry...

Vivek : sit here and make this whole from the begging, understood?

Prince : yes. (He said and make sad face)

Vivek : After lunch I'll check it ok... Make sure you don't have to make it third time.