Surprise for Vivek

Start from the beginning

Prince : Someone should come to support me bhai that's why.

Vivek : Ahhh... Got it.. Ok ok.. Let's go then.

(Prince gave chair to sit his brother..)

Prince : Bhai do you need anything..?

Vivek : hun.. No no thanks you can go bro.. Go to your friends.

(After some time function get started, vivek was excited for Prince's speech.. And that's why he had not any interest in dance competition... He was only want to hear his brother's words..)

(And finally that moment came, and host announced )

Host : so ladies and gentleman, now we are going to start Oratorical competition, today's topic is "my unique relationship with father" let me introduce our first contestant...

(And she called prince... Prince came on stage and his eyes directly went to his brother, who was clapping proudly for prince..)

Vivek's pov
Aww... My brother is going to speak something about our dad.. I wish dad could see that..it's ok but I'll record it.. So later i can send him.

(He took out phone and start to record..)

Prince : Hello to all of you, today I'll share  my feelings, the topic is our unique relationship with our father.. But.. (He laughed ) actually sorry but for me my father is a unique... And my relationship with him is more unique.

Don't be confused guys, I'm talking about my elder brother here.

(As soon as vivek heard that phone was about to slip from his hand.. He was so. Confused and shock too... He was just looking at prince with such huge question mark.)

Prince : Let me explain why i refers him as my father.
I was just seventeen when my parents had to leave this district cause my father got transfer, since we both were student and they don't wanted to change our school cause they wanted to give us a best education so me and my brother both lived here..

From that day to this day my elder brother taking care of me like my father, even for me he's more than my father.

Even father can get tired of taking care of their kid sometimes when they bebaves like a brat, or makes mistakes. But my brother never gave up on me, even i didn't realise when i became his responsibility from just a younger brother.

As a brother he always corrects my mistakes and makes me good human being, teaches good things, he raised me like my second parent,

He knows me very well, even if I'll not tell him he'll sense that either I'm sad or happy just like my mom.. In anyone's life father is a that person who literally becomes roof for their kids so he can save them from any difficulties in life.... For me my brother not just became my roof but he became that wall which sadness can't cross.

He takes all those responsibility of mine which one father takes for his son. He made me strong, taught me to believe in my self and on my capability. Yeh he's scary as hell when gets angry just like other fathers too.. Ha ha... But he's such a selfless person,

My one parents is the reason that I'm in this world, but he's my second parent who Raised me.
Bhai you're not just a father for me you're more than father for me. So ladies and gentleman that's why i was saying that I've an unique father, I'm sure in this college right now he's the youngest father..

(On this line whole ground was laughing with prince)

Yeh and my relationship with him is more unique cause sometimes he becomes my brother, sometimes friend, sometimes when he takes any decision About me becomes like my father, sometimes when i gets sick takes care like mom, guides me advises me like my mentor.. So my brother is like a one man army for me.

That's why our relationship is unique with so many tastes, his love is so sweet but anger is so spicy but still... Thank you so much bhai for being my parent....... Happy father's day bhai.
Thank you so much to all of you for Listening me.

(Prince bowed and people were clapping for him... Meanwhile his brother had little tears in his eyes, he was so emotional.. He was looking at prince with so much love.. )

(After function got finished, vivek was waiting for prince, but here prince came from his back and gave him tight hug...)

Vivek : Prince... Ahh... Buddy you really called me here to make me cry..?

Prince : Oh c'mon bhai.. Give me hug, it's your day after all..

Vivek : ha ha.. Love you kid.

Prince : love you too bhai... Bhai you must getting late for office right.

Vivek : nope i took half leave dear.

Prince : really? Wow bhai you can go home in just thirty minutes I'm coming too.

Vivek : ok, come soon son.. (He laughed and said in funny way)

Prince : Oh. Ha ha.. Yes sure bhai.

(At evening uncle and both brkthers were talking in living room)

Prince : Wait. Bhai i forgot one thing... God my silly mind..

(He ran to his room and then immediately came cack with one bag)

Prince : for you bhai.

Vivek : Now what dear.

(He opened the bag and took out one card and gift.)

Prince : for you bhai.

Uncle : oh wow beautiful card oh so last night you were making this card.. Ok.. Now i got it...

Vivek : you made it by your self Prince wow thank you so much.. Today don't know why but I'm feeling luckier than dad..

Uncle : ha ha ha...true.

Vivek : And this gift.. It's beautiful prince we both looks so handsome in this pic.

Prince : yeh, you liked it..?

Vivek : i loved it.

Uncle : You loved it them bless him..

Prince : ohhhhh yehhh..
(He bent over to vivek's feet..meanwhile vivek ran as if he saw any ghost.. Uncle and prince gave highfive amd start to laugh so hard.)

Vivek : Hate you guys really I'm so done with you both.. And you go and start to study go.(he start to scold both them)

Prince : ok sorry I'm going chill chill..

Vivek : You can hug me but.

Prince : why not.. (He hug and uncle hug them both.. They three were looking so happy, for the first time vivek was feeling like a proud father...ha ha )

@SanjayBhati0  thank you dear for your suggestion. 😊