Vivek : is there any tournament?

Prince : yep... Among our city's all colleges.

Vivek : wow that's so good.. You should participate.

Prince : yes I'll.

Vivek : yes winning is not so important but you'll make new friend and memories that's important.

Prince : yep.... How was your day?

Vivek : Busy with work, Argument with Arya... Hectic as always.(he said with done face)

Prince : oh... So you both are talking right?

Vivek : (he laughed ) ofcourse prince are we kids? It's like when two person have different opinion... Conversation converts into an argument it's natural.

Prince : Right, bhai ok I'm going, I've to study.. And I've to wake up early tomorrow too.good night.

Vivek : yes buddy good night.

(In morning prince and vivek both were having their coffee..)

Prince : Uncle today I'm not going to college..

Uncle : ok... But why? are you fine?

Prince : yes, but i don't have important lectures that's why.(he said while looking down)

Vivek : even I'm at home today, Arya and I've presentation work so she'll come today.

Uncle : oh... Ok so if you both are at home, can i go to the temple?

Vivek : sure you can... It's fine.

Uncle : I'll come as fast as i can.

Prince : no no take your time uncle it'll be easy for us..

(Vivek pinched prince's hand as soon as he heard that)

Prince : aouch... Sorry.

Uncle : easy for you means?

Vivek : so we can order pizza....it will be easy.

Uncle : you can't... Don't worry I'll be here before lunch time.

Vivek : oh ok... Fine.

(Uncle went into the kitchen and prince looked at his brother )

Prince : you have presentation? Wow bhai.. What an excuse... I think you've a lot of experience. Hunn..and how perfectly you can lie with that eye contact.... I'm impressed... I've to learn that from you.

Vivek : (with scary glance ) sure Should teach you right now?
(He raised his hand and prince made safe distance )

Prince : chill... Bro i was just joking he he...

Vivek : Joke can't be safe for you always buddy...At evening come with me.. For uncle's gift. And yaa for cake too.

Prince : Ok.

(After Uncle went... Vivek called Arya and Arya came )

Arya : So when he'll come back?

Vivek : don't know in 2-3 hours we have enough time.. Don't worry. Let me call prince.

Arya : let's go to your room first.
I want to Show you something.

(They both went to his room where prince also came)

Arya : so guys my brother has shop where he makes banners.. So look what I've...

(She took out one huge poster from bag and opened it.. As soon as both brother saw that they got so happy.. It was Birthday poster with uncle's photo..)

Prince : wow Arya... It's so so so beautiful thanks...it was not in our mind.

Vivek : true... That's amazing it's surprise for me too... When you gave an order?

Arya : yesterday... But he's my brother so he made it in just one day... Nice right? We can place it center of the wall..

Vivek : yes so let's start to decorate....prince before uncle come let's blow all the balloon first... And Arya you start to decorate walls..cause you're better ideas and experience in this.

(They start their works..after two hours.... Uncle came back...he call to prince.)

Prince : yes uncle..?

Uncle : please open the door I'm here.

Prince : hunn... You're back? Ok.. I'm coming

Vivek : go...fast...

(Prince ran downstairs and open the door...)

Uncle : see i told you I'll be back before lunch time...

Prince : hmm.. Right. God must be thinking that he came to pray and still he's in hurry...

Uncle : ha ha... God can understand your heart, he don't judge us... He's so Kind

(They both were talking and Suddenly the balloon burst by vivek )

Uncle : woh.. Such loud voice it was... What happened...?

Prince : umm.. Hunn.. N.. N.. Nothing Uncle must be fall something in their room..

(And again that voice came...)

Uncle : no.... It doesn't sounds like that... Let me check...

(He said and start to walk on stairs and prince start to stop him).