You knew that you have to go to that area... At that time couldn't you ask him what's in that parcel?

Prince : Bhai... How can i..? Isn't it sound weird? It can be personal.

Vivek : I can understand prince.. But see since we don't know him.. And that person too who came to get that parcel we should not take  any risk. Ok let me show you something.

(He show some clips of that areas from where police arrested so many youngesters with drugs..after watch that prince got shocked )

Prince : even students?

Vivek : Prince.. You know some huge dealers of drugs involves students in this scam.. They gives  money to college students to delivers drungs.

Even look... Some college students caught by police just few days ago.. That's why i always says.. Read news papers.. Stay with current affairs so you can get to know what's going on in our country, but why you should listen me.

Prince : I was thinking like.. That area is danger cause some drunken and thieves leaves there.
I didn't know about this bhai.

Vivek : Now even police always keeps their eyes on this area... And look at you idiot.. Who just went there with some random parcel,

And that person... He was also such a doubtful.. Anuj told me that.

Now you understood? Why i was angry with you?

Prince : Yeh... Bhai.. Let me call him and ask him.

(He called his friend but he was not answering )

Vivek : what?

Prince : He... He's not answering bhai.Bhai I'm so scared.. Am i in trouble?

Vivek : Nope you're not buddy don't worry.. Do one thing ask him tomorrow in college.

Prince : Yes I'll for sure.

Vivek : Hmm.. Now go. And take some rest.

(Prince got up and went to his room)

Vivek's pov
Even I'm scared now... I hope my brother is safe.. I hope that guy is not a bad guy.

(At that night three of them couldn't sleep at night.. They were so tens.. )

(In morning... Prince was sitting on sofa.. With his brother )

Prince : Bhai.. I called him twice last night his phone was switched off.

Vivek : You didn't do anything wrong so don't be scared.. Last night i had conversation with dad. He said we can give one simple written application in police station.. So it can be keep in their mind that we already informed them... It can help us in future.

I hope but your so Called friend will meet you today, otherwise i don't know about cops but I'll not spare you.

Prince : What a dumb guy I'm.

Vivek : Now go and get ready for college... Or else you'll be late.

(Whole day vivek couldn't focus on his work... Here uncle was scared for prince)

(At evening... Vivek and Uncle both were waiting fir prince in garden... They both were constantly looking at gate.. Suddenly vivek got up)

Vivek : should i go to his college? I'm worried. i know he'll come to home.. But i can't wait.let me go.. I can't wait

Uncle : Vivek.. Please sit down.. He will come soon... Oh see.. Here he coming.

(Prince came out of the car and came to them)

Vivek : bro... Did he meet you?

(Prince sat beside his brother.. Took deep breath and said...)

Prince : Bhai God saved me.. He said it was just some medicine for that Guy's wife who's suffering from some diseases..my friend's father has medical shop bhai.. Once that guy buy medicine and then he ran without paying money.. When he got caught by people, his father got to know that his wife suffering from some huge medical issue and he can't afford those medicine .. So they always sends him medicine.

Vivek : Thank God... They are doing such a great job.. Wow.
But then why that man didn't answer when my friend asked him..?

Prince : Don't know.. Maybe he don't wanted to share it.
But the main thing is I'm safe bhai... Really I'm feeling so relief.
I couldn't even sleep last night because of this tension.

Vivek : Same here.. I couldn't even focus in any work in my office today.. Really.

Prince : Umm.. I'm sorry, because of me you guys got such a huge tension.

Vivek : It's ok prince see... You learned from your mistake.. Now you'll be double careful about this in future so it's ok.

But next time for any kind of reason no matter what.. I don't want to see you around that area and this is final prince.. Never ever..(He warned prince with scary tone)

Prince : yeh.. Yeh... Bhai never.. I'll never go promise.. Please forgive me this time.

Vivek : Ahh.. It's ok buddy. I'm glad that my idiot brother is safe.

Uncle : My son is not an idiot.. Maybe the situation was like that where his friend couldn't say what's in that parcel.. And prince also forgot to ask.. But at the end.. It was not something serious... Thanks to God.

vivek : humm.. True... Let it be... Uncle give him something to eat.. Poor my brother must be so hungry.. And let me call to dad.. I've to inform him too.

(He said,caressed Prince's head with love and got up.. Prince also smiled and went to his room.. Finally he was happy... And was also tension free now...but prince learned a lesson that we should help people but we should be more careful too..  Because God has not given us any special mark on the forehead to check who is good and who is bad.)