Chapter 166 Madman

Lin Qiao felt that his right eye was twitching all the time these days, so he contacted the dark net and found that the second son of the Su family had come to Jinling a few days ago. Do the math, it's the time when the eyelids start to twitch.

The head of the Su family died in Jinling, it was too late for them to come here now.

It should come sooner or later!

Lin Qiao pretended nothing had happened and went back to Chen He and said, "Mother said she misses the second treasure, so you can take your son and go back to live for a few days. I'll go and make pig-killing dishes for you after I finish my work here!" The last time It tastes so delicious that it is still on everyone's lips.

Chen He said gently: "Okay."

Lin Qiao sent his son and the others to the carriage, and called many people to follow them secretly to protect them. A large pile of banknotes was stuffed in the son's quilt. If there were any accidents, the money would be enough for them to live and eat.

Perhaps Lin Qiao's eyes were so lingering that the carriage went out for a while and then turned back. Chen He got off the station and stood beside Lin Qiao, and stretched out his arms to hug him: "Is something wrong?" "

No."

"Then when will you come over?

" The corner of his mouth twitched and said, "What's the matter, you started to miss me before you left?"

Chen He's cheeks were slightly red when he heard his words: "When will you come to see me?" He asked persistently.

Lin Qiao couldn't bear it anymore, and gave him a very direct kiss, which made him dizzy, and carried him into the carriage.

As long as Lin Qiao touches him, Chen He's body will go limp. With eyes wishing to stick to his man, Lin Qiao said, "It's coming soon."

...

After sending the carriage away, Lin Qiao was alone at the Lin family. He bent his fingers and tapped the table lightly, and looked at the survey saying that Su Lin was cruel.

It seemed that he already knew that his eldest brother's death had something to do with him. This time it is bound to match up, and I am thinking about it. The servants sent in a letter with a token of the Su family attached, which said in a flying style that he was invited to drink on the flower boat at noon. I don't know if it was a provocation, but the letter paper was stained with little bloodstains.

The bloodstains are none other than the blood of the brother who sacrificed himself on the flower boat yesterday, and there are several blood holes on his body at the moment. His body was in a mess, and he didn't know what method Su Lin used to make him speechless, unable to even shout. The old bustard was startled when he came in!

"Second master... this is going to kill someone."

Su Lin sneered: "Who knew he couldn't help tossing so much. How about it, it would be hard for him to serve me once." After speaking, he opened a box, and the inside was neat and tidy. Ten gold ingots are neatly placed.

The old bustard was dazzled when he saw this little golden thing, and then he said with joy on his face: "What do you say? It's the child's blessing to serve the second master, but it's a pity that he is so poor and blind for nothing." Good luck! I got him out, and I will pick one for you later."

Su Lin waved his hand indifferently.

Soon the bustard called his servants to take the child away. Even the well-informed servants were shocked when they saw it. Everyone knew that the child would probably die if he was injured like this.

The old bustard didn't want to save him, so while everyone was eating, he plopped...and ordered someone to throw him into the sea. Immediately a huge splash of water burst into scarlet, and the old bustard felt unlucky at a glance, so he let the boat go farther, and the life of the flower boat was like an ant, even without him, relying on the gold given by Su Lin If you buy more than a dozen more beautiful ones, you will surely earn a steady stream of money in the future.

Su Lin knew all this, but he didn't care that he was still drinking in the house, looking for the next prey.

Before the next prey came, Lin Qiao came!

Su Lin immediately stood up to greet him. The first time I saw Lin Qiao, he was tall and handsome, with a restrained demeanor on his body, but Su Lin could tell at a glance that he was a different kind of person from himself. It's ridiculous that a ruthless person who can go to the sea to fight and fight a bloody path is now marrying a wife and having children and living a life like an ordinary person.

There was a mocking smile on his face.

Wait until Lin Qiao looks at him. His expression was restrained, like a frail scholar.

Su Lin opened his mouth: "I didn't expect you to actually dare to come?"

Lin Qiao said: "Why not?"

"Did you kill my brother?"

"No." This matter really has nothing to do with him. In a sense, his brother wanted to die by himself, but was killed by the two princes in the end.

"Why, dare to do it or not?" Besides him, who else is so capable of making a living person disappear in an instant.

"If I did it, I would definitely admit it." Lin Qiao sat down.

When Su Lin looked at him, he said: "You are indeed more powerful than I imagined, but it's a pity that you didn't meet me at the beginning, but you met that idiot of the third child, otherwise I would definitely give you more power and money than you have now ." It would be great if such a talent could be recruited under his command. "It's a pity that you are against our family. Even if I don't want you anymore, you must die." He looked at Lin Qiao as if he was looking at a dead person.

Then there was a loud bang, and then a man in black broke through the window. He was carrying a dart in his hand, which was poisoned and shone coldly. As long as a shallow cut is made, his seven orifices will bleed to death.

The man threw it in the direction of Lin Qiao, who was dodged by Lin Qiao. He has learned boxing skills seriously. He also encountered several dangers at sea, and no one thought that he could kung fu, and he was not weak, so he started to fight here. The people in Linqiao outside got the signal in an instant and began to encircle them. The sound of fists, kicks and fighting outside could be heard endlessly.

Two of them besieged Linqiao. It was completely suicidal, in order to kill Lin Qiao. Expose most of your body to the outside. Lin Qiao has an extra fan in his hand. This fan is thin but very sharp, and the fan opens towards other people's necks!

Stabbed...the neck was cut open. Blood sprayed out like a fountain. The man's eyes widened in disbelief, and he used all his strength to bite open the poison hidden in the back teeth. There was a soft cracking sound, and then the sprayed blood turned black at a speed visible to the naked eye. , Lin Qiao blocked most of it with his fan. But it still splashed a little on him.

Just as he was hiding from the poisonous blood, another person next to him also revealed himself. Lin Qiao had no time to dodge, and the poisonous blood sprayed out from his injured arm. In an instant, he couldn't stand anymore!

At this time, his men finally came in, not because their kung fu was inferior to others, but because the other party was fighting with their own lives, it was very difficult to deal with. Then they saw corpses all over the place. Master Lin reluctantly stood there. There was a layer of black air on his face.

The dark guard immediately rushed to the rescue.

And Su Lin is still drinking over there at the moment. The bloody smell all over the floor didn't affect his interest at all. Seeing that the dark guard rescued Lin Qiao, he didn't stop him. Let them go.

If they touch the poison, they will die, and today they are destined to be buried with them. Lin's mansion was on fire, and several other shops in Linqiao were burned at the same time. In broad daylight, a group of masked men poured a pile of oil and then threw the fire, and the houses made of wood burst into flames!

There is also a cashier inside, guests and servants, all screaming and running outside. Not only their house, but also other people's shops.

Su Lin is planning to set fire to Jinling, he is really a lunatic, he wants all the people in Jinling to be buried with his elder brother.

When the fire spread, their men pushed several carts of big stones to guard the front and rear gates respectively, preventing the people and merchants inside from coming out. Of course their people can't get out either!

Soon the fire was burning, and the people screamed one after another. The fire billowed thick smoke. It is especially clear in the suburbs.

Chen He was startled when he saw the smoke, and ran directly to the city. His mind went blank. I just want to go back, there is still Linqiao in the city.

Chen Rui immediately stopped him: "Brother...why are you going?"

"Brother Qiao hasn't come out yet."

"Wait a minute, what can you do there, as long as you don't cause trouble."

"No, brother, I'll go If I can't come back, Ruier and Erbao, please help me take it, I beg you." "Brother,

what are you talking about. Brother Qiao will be fine in the future." As he spoke, his face became heavy. There is still the First Prince in this city, he doesn't know if he has escaped or not.

...

The toxicity is so strong, how long did it take, Lin Qiao only felt that the blood all over his body was about to congeal in pain, he exhausted his last bit of strength, and took out the medicine that the genius doctor took from the space, only one and a half pills He poured it into his mouth and chewed hard. He swallowed hard. I don't know what this medicine used to make him hurt even more. Suddenly a gust of hot air from the stomach pushed into the lungs, coughing violently. He coughed up a pool of black blood. His whole body looked as if he had just been fished out of the water. He was drenched, and his fingers gradually recovered a little, and he felt a little bit of joy, he was saved! Before he had time to be happy, he heard people outside exclaiming: "Jinling City is on fire."

Lin Qiao rushed out with all his strength, looked at the billowing smoke, and vomited blood.

While covering his heart, he said: "Put out the fire with all our strength."

When Lin Qiao and the others felt that most of Jinling had been burned, they fought with the people blocking the door when they arrived. After finally eliminating it, open the gate. The people inside rushed out frantically. It has been burning for more than an hour. This place is no longer what it looks like, there is no distinction between the rich and the poor, and all of them are left in a mess after being smoky. People kept running out.

Lin Qiao gradually regained some strength and rushed in to put out the fire and save people. In the panic, I heard a family of children crying. After he became a father, he couldn't hear the crying of children the most, so he rushed directly into the burning house. Take the baby out. But he was almost hit by the burning beam falling down and hitting his body!

Lin Qiao and the others evacuated, and everyone ran outside.

Lin Qiao didn't know how long he had been busy. He was poisoned and overworked. There was black smoke billowing in the city. Fortunately, most of the people were fine. After saving people, Lin Qiao finally lost his strength and passed out. When he woke up, the first person he saw was Chen He.

"Are you awake?"

Lin Qiao got up and was about to get out of bed immediately.

Chen He grabbed his hand and said: "There is nothing wrong with Jinling City, the eldest prince and the magistrate are already ahead."

Lin Qiao said: "I want to find the eldest prince!"

"Why are you looking for me?" The eldest prince entered the room That's when I heard this sentence. Chen He saw him coming. He helped Lin Qiao up and leaned against a pillow on his back, then withdrew.

The eldest prince looked at Lin Qiao and said, "More than a hundred people died in Jinling City. Most of them were trampled after being pushed down." It was already better than expected, but the houses were severely damaged. Fortunately, they came back in time and opened the gate of Jinling City. save more people from dying.

"I really didn't expect Su Lin to be so insane?"

Mentioning him, the eldest prince was also furious: "Would you like to go see him off with me?" Because of his selfishness, more than a hundred people were killed and he must pay with his blood!

Lin Qiao got up and followed him.

The eldest prince had already sent someone to seize his flower boat. They went to Surina House. I heard that he was having sex with a brother on the bed!

The eldest prince asked someone to kick the door open, and walked in: "You are happy and happy, and it seems that you know that your time is numbered?" The young master of the Su family was wrong, and came here to seek death.

Su Lin patted that brother, and he went down quickly. Su Lin put on his clothes slowly, and regained his handsome appearance. He laughed and said, "I'm happy!"

"You're about to die!" The eldest prince hated him the most for his disregard for human life.

Then Lin Qiao came in. Su Lin's usual expression finally cracked, and he looked at Lin Qiao in disbelief: "You...you..." He obviously saw him being poisoned with his own eyes, so how could he stand here properly now. Yuan thought that he would finally avenge his elder brother, and dragged the entire Jinling City as a backstop, even if he had to die, it would not be a loss. But why is there nothing wrong with Lin Qiao?

"I'm not dead."

Su Lin then gave Lin Qiao a resentful look: "I lost!" He was still a little unconvinced when he said this. Then he laughed. The whole flower boat was under control. He can't fly.

Su Lin said: "Do you think I will obediently let you kill me?" After speaking, he got up and walked to the side of the flower window, jumped and fell into the water.

"Shoot." The eldest prince ordered, and everyone shot arrows at the water flower. Soon the water splashed with redness. I'm afraid there will be more bad luck than good luck.