Chapter 32

When walking all the way to the Lin's house, there were many good people in the village whispering to each other, would Lin Qiao go to the Lin's house unless the sun came out from the west? There is nothing new in the village, and people are idle when they are idle, so they simply join in the fun.

Lin Qiao entered the yard, and when Mother Lin wanted to start scolding, she saw people crowded outside the house. When the words came to his lips, he swallowed them abruptly. He glared at the boss and the second child viciously, they were trash, why did Lin Qiao be brought back with a series of bangs behind his butt...

so he entered the room with a gloomy face. As soon as he entered, Lin Qiao saw the crying pear blossoms of the fifth daughter-in-law rushing towards the fifth daughter with rain: "Mother, you have to make the decision for me, the third brother... He wants to do something wrong to me.

" stare.

The old lady picked up the fire stick and greeted Lin Qiao, but he dodged it. The old lady became more and more angry: "Do you still dare to hide?"

"I didn't do this." Lin Qiao said lightly, crying and howling over there, his face was calm as if he was watching a farce Seems like!

"Mother, who would lie about their own reputation?" The fifth daughter-in-law cried aggrievedly.

Lin Qiao raised his eyebrows lightly, of course ordinary people would not, but she was unusual.

"Third brother, I respect you as an older brother, but I never thought you would treat us like this!" The fifth brother blushed with anger, apparently quite angry.

Impatiently, Lin Qiao asked them, "What do you want to do?"

The fifth brother didn't expect the third brother to say that, and turned to look at his wife. The fifth daughter-in-law swallowed her saliva and said, "I know the third brother didn't get any advantage from me, but if this happened, you can't pretend that nothing happened, right? You have to pay some money! To the third brother Just a pig and an acre of land." Good guy, she really knows how to talk like a lion, and she will lose nearly half of Linqiao's property with her words!

Lin Qiao looked at everyone in the Lin family: "You think so too?"

The old lady didn't say anything, and the eldest and second waved their hands repeatedly to indicate that this matter had nothing to do with them. Father Lin didn't know where he went. It seems that everyone is set.

"You guys really came here. I said I'm not interested in her at all. Even if I didn't marry, I wouldn't marry such a woman. Fifth, when you got married, you didn't inquire carefully. Anyone would dare to drag her home , As for my things, don't think about it!"

The fifth daughter-in-law heard him say that. Immediately became angry: "Okay, it's like you don't admit it when you take advantage of it, right? You country folks know how to bully me, a weak woman, and I'm dead." After finishing speaking, he rushed out and wanted to jump into the well.

Lao Wu hurriedly chased her out to protect her.

The Lin family kept the doors and windows closed and talked in the house because they were afraid of causing trouble. But the fifth daughter-in-law didn't care about that at all. When I opened the door, I started crying. It was really sad to see someone cry.

Mother Lin didn't expect the third child to be so stubborn, and seeing the attitude of the fifth daughter-in-law, she became more and more sure that it was Lin Qiao who caused the trouble. With a cold face, he said: "There is no such unfaithful, unfilial, benevolent and unrighteous person in my Lin family, so catch him and beat him severely." The eldest and second eldest groaned in their hearts. But he didn't dare to disobey his mother, so he cowardly went forward to catch Lin Qiao.

With all of Lin Qiao's strength, he easily knocked down the boss and the second child.

Mother Lin's angry lips trembled and said: "It's the other way around."

There were already many good people waiting to watch the fun, but when the fifth daughter-in-law cried, there were more and more people watching the fun outside. Stretch your neck and look inside!

Mother Lin was shocked: "Hurry up and get everyone into the house, don't let the people in the village laugh at us." It's a

pity that the fifth daughter-in-law was already hated by anger, but Lin Qiao bit her back. She has done a lot of nasty things in the past. The more it is at this time, the more trouble is going to turn the world upside down, otherwise it seems that she has a guilty conscience.

"Second daughter-in-law, eldest daughter-in-law...where are they going?" Mother Lin shouted from the house, but they pretended not to hear as if they were deaf. The Lin family has never been in such a situation, and it feels like everything is out of her control.

In the yard, the fifth daughter-in-law cried and scolded: "Why did I marry you, a worthless wretch, who is still pregnant with a child, but is being bullied. Now I don't even want to put shit on my head. I'm alive. I'll hang myself here tomorrow. I won't be annoying." I didn't mention being frivolous! But when Lin Qiao went home, it would be intriguing to hear about it again.

"If you want to die, hurry up, no one will stop you." Lin Qiao had no patience with her.

The fifth daughter-in-law's face was full of anger. She was obviously pretty, but she was distorted into a terrifying appearance.

The fifth child felt a bit of resentment towards his own brother in a hurry: "Brother, don't talk about it, you have to force her to death so you can feel at ease. She still has my child in her belly!

" I want to buckle him: "You guys did it. Originally, I didn't want to do it so badly. Although we don't have any feelings, we are brothers in name after all. But it's unreasonable for your daughter-in-law to frame me. I The days have just gotten better, and you want to divide up the land before the title deed heats up? In addition, I have a wife and children. It is not the first time that I have been accused of having an affair with someone else. Who were those two people last time? The end, do you want me to tell you?" Ergou and Wudan are now taking a detour when they see Lin Qiao!

Lao Wu's heart skipped a beat, with a timid look on his face. He doesn't have such a good mental quality as his wife.

Looking at his face, Lin Qiao knew that he was also in the know!

Lin's mother said: "We don't want your things anymore, and you will live a good life in the future. We will not go to your door to beg for food even if we starve to death."

Lin Qiaodao: "You were the one who kicked me out at the beginning, and you have told me many times that you have broken up with me, that I am not blessed with the love of my parents, and live with the door closed. Why do you always disturb me? Now in order to crucify me on the pillar of shame and let my daughter-in-law pour dirty water on me at will, the clay figurine is still half earthy, and I will not leave until I explain things clearly today." Don't think that if you let him go, you will leave . In case others spread the word, how would his wife behave? His brother-in-law is still at home. What if it affects his marriage? Wicked enough.

The voice of talking outside floated into the yard: "Sin, who doesn't want his son to live a better life, but his family is dedicated to holding him back." "The old lady of the

Lin family is the most crooked. He came out, and even gave up his daughter-in-law in order to extort some money. It's true that his family is not short of this money. Why is this?" The villagers' voices were so loud that they could hear them.

Lin's mother was so angry that she choked up with outsiders: "This is my family's business and has nothing to do with you, Lin Qiao, since you said so. Then I'll tell you! Parents don't owe you anything. Neither does your brother." I owe you. If you mess up your brother's family now, you will be a sinner!"

While speaking, Yu Shan's voice came from outside: "Rang Rang...don't gather here, open the door inside."