Chapter 110 Son

The way out that Lin Qiao thought of for him is that the wind can't blow and the rain can't. Or private schools are places where gentle people stay.

It is said to be looking at the gate, but in fact there are a dozen students in total. What is there to see, it just depends on his age. I can't do other jobs in the way I thought, if he didn't know how to read and write, such a good job wouldn't be his turn? If he is still not satisfied. Lin Qiao had no choice but to put him on the road. One hundred coins is considered a good deed and done to the end.

Hearing Lin Qiao's analysis, the old man finally nodded in agreement, but his face was a bit humiliated.

Lin Qiao didn't care that much. Directly ask the coachman to take him to Liu Aman: "This old man can read and write, come to you as a janitor. He will take care of him when he is old..."

Liu Aman immediately agreed, and his private school has already opened. Every quarter's consummation repair is enough to make him smile, and he can afford to buy one more bowl and chopsticks. Especially since this person was brought by Lin Qiao, he was very polite to him.

This satisfied the old man.

Lin Qiao went to the store first. The guys almost cried when they saw Lin Qiao, the tables were full before the meal time. In the past few days, they have earned more than ten taels of silver, and they have several jobs, especially the exhaustion of running the hall. These people have never eaten hot pot and love it like something. There are already several tables of people coming every day!

"Brother Qiao, you've come back, can we recruit some more people?" Each of them acted as an envoy for two people. The back kitchen can hardly lift a kitchen knife now, Lin Qiao said: "Recruiting, we will recruit immediately." "

Brother Qiao, you have to be optimistic about recruiting! I have seen several The owner of the restaurant came over to eat. Now that Heji is so popular, it's hard to guarantee that they won't use their brains." Heji's popularity in the county is due to its unique taste. This is their core technology. If they are learned by others and open a similar store, they will die.

"Okay, you guys will help check when recruiting people." These guys have worked in the county for a while and are very familiar with this place. Many well-known restaurant proprietors have seen it, and all six of them have mastered this hot pot recipe. But after so many years of hot pot development, different tastes and different sauces are different. This is Lin Qiao's greatest confidence.

Lin Qiao originally wanted to make a stop here and then go home, but he couldn't leave once he came. It's been a busy day. Until the meat and vegetables are sold out, they are no longer receiving guests. This gradually became clearer. Even Lin Qiao who has such good physical strength is a bit too much. After closing, Lin Qiao called the six people together and said, "Our store depends on everyone's help. In addition to what Yueyin promised you, 30% of the monthly gross profit will be shared equally with everyone!" "Ah

... ..." Someone cheered, coming out so hard is to earn some money to spend. Once this hot pot restaurant came out, it has received many praises. The cashier's hands are soft when collecting money, and the hand of bookkeeping is sore. How much money does this cost. One point for six people is already more than the shopkeepers of many shops. What's more, the secret recipe and sauce of this hot pot are not hidden from them...

Everyone is very happy. But after being happy, many people were embarrassed: "Is it a little too much?" They came to Linqiao to repay their kindness, but in the end they got a huge advantage.

"Not many, recruit ten more people, how to assign you to discuss, everyone will be one of the bosses in the future. You can't lose you if you work hard!" Lin Qiao has stabilized the store so that he can spare time to think about the new store. I heard that there are a few old gourmets who are obsessed with crockpot rabbits, but they are busy and don't have time to make it...

"Brother Qiao, don't worry, we will definitely do a good job. If anyone has no conscience and does something vile, the stars will be drowned by saliva." Kill him."

"That's it..."

Lin Qiao took a look, and the sky outside was completely dark: "Everyone have a good rest. I'll go back first."

It was too late when I got home, and the other houses were already asleep. Only Chen He's room was still on. Lin Qiao shook his body from the cold at the door before entering the room. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Chen He and Xiao Lin Siyuan arguing. Both were very angry.

Especially little Lin Siyuan's pouted mouth could be tied to a donkey.

"What's wrong?"

"He hasn't eaten well these days, and he doesn't sleep at night. Whose child is so disobedient?" Chen He complained. At first he coaxed him, but he seemed to be convinced of Chen He, not only did he not obey, but he even got worse. In the evening, he even waved the milk bowl to the ground.

"Father..." Xiao Linsi was also aggrieved. Although he can't speak, the child has a strong ability to observe words and expressions, and he cried out after curling his lips.

Lin Qiao walked over, and little Lin Siyuan stretched out his hands to hug him, but was rejected and said to his son, "You are already an older child, why don't you listen to your mother?" Little Lin Siyuan was so accused, he forgot to cry,

just He looked at Lin Qiao pitifully.

Lin Qiao felt a little soft in his heart, but seeing that Chen He didn't relieve his anger, he continued: "Don't make your mother angry, you know. You are a good boy, so don't do this in the future." Xiao Lin Siyuan let out a listless cry

.

Lin Qiao got him a new batch of noodles. Little Lin Siyuan has teeth and can eat some soft and rotten food. It is fragrant. Xiao Lin Siyuan didn't eat anything all night, and his stomach growled when he smelled it.

Lin Qiao said: "Go and coax your mother!" He patted his son's buttocks.

Xiao Lin Siyuan crawled into Chen He's arms knowingly, and jumped in, calling her mother.

Chen He said: "This is not allowed in the future. Many people can't eat what you eat. You can't waste it like this."

Xiao Lin Siyuan nodded.

Chen He stroked his son's soft hair: "Go and eat."

Little Lin Siyuan then climbed to Linqiao. Lin Qiao fed him, the child was really hungry. Not only the noodles were eaten up, but also the soup! After drinking, go back to sleep on your own crib. It was actually the most well-behaved time these days.

Even Chen He sighed: "My son is the most obedient in front of you."

Lin Qiao hugged his son in the crib and covered him with a quilt, saying, "Admit it, I can't do without you."

Chen He blushed and said, "I I know."

After not seeing each other for a few days, Lin Qiao briefly explained the matter of going out to find a doctor: "If there is a really good doctor, I will go and look for it. Since the current medicine is helpful for my mother-in-law, take it first, don't worry about it .The money is for spending."

"Master, you are so kind to me." Chen He leaned on his shoulder.

"You are my wife!" is also a man's responsibility. Lin Qiao smiled and said, "It's too late, go to sleep."

"I can't sleep." It's been a few days since I saw him, and he wants to see his man again.

Lin Qiao raised his eyebrows, and Chen He's cheeks blushed suddenly...