Chapter 171 Extra Story 4

Lin Qiao didn't expect that he would have the opportunity to return to modern times, looking at the neat suet roads, speeding cars, and skyscrapers. Are you still carrying the snacks and vegetables you brought back from the supermarket? He stood there in a daze.

Suddenly heard a noise: "Hey, is there a star over there? Why are you still wearing ancient clothes?"

Lin Qiao immediately ran over, and saw the person he was most familiar with——Chen He, wearing a bright white robe Robe, long hair tied up, standing there nervously, his eyes lit up when he saw Lin Qiao.

Lin Qiao immediately rescued him from the crowd.

"Daughter-in-law." Chen He held

his hand firmly: "Where are we?"

Thousands of years later, he is still the most handsome and eye-catching one in the crowd.

Chen He held Lin Qiao's hand firmly. Although he was a little scared when he came to this strange place, he felt less scared when he saw Lin Qiao!

Following him dizzily, he went upstairs to Lin Qiao's room. His house is huge, and Lin Qiao is used to enjoying life. Every corner of the home is comfortable!

Chen He was also amazed at this electric light that would light up at the touch of a button.

But the most important thing right now is that a shy person like Chen He would take the initiative to throw himself into his arms. Lin Qiao hugged Chen He in his arms and comforted him carefully.

Chen He said: "Master, I'm afraid."

"It's me."

...

Chen He is a smart person. After careful observation, he soon became familiar with the usage of all the things in the house. Lin Qiao was originally an otaku with no pursuits. Anyway, he earned enough money, but since Chen He came, he didn't want to be the same as before. Eat and die. I work hard every day to make money for him!

Chen He came from a merchant's family, and seeing the increase in the passbook every day, he knew that this was money earned by his man. Chen He also wanted to go out and make money. But he was stopped by the narrow-minded Lin Qiao, this is not ancient times, there are so many temptations, I'm afraid that one accident will bring his daughter-in-law down!

Chen He stays here at home, the person who didn't even know how to switch, can now accurately calculate the time, and when Lin Qiao comes back, he will sit down and wait for him with food!

Every time Lin Qiao walks to the door of the house, he can smell the aroma of food, so he feels very at ease.

When Lin Qiao returned home, he looked at Chen He with a smile on his face and said, "Are you back?" Then he handed over the tow, and couldn't help but indulge in this beauty's service.

Lin Qiao finished his meal and said, "Let me take you out to play."

"Yes." In fact, Chen He didn't like to go out to play, but he liked to be with Lin Qiao. He didn't want to refuse any request made by Lin Qiao!

Lin Qiao took him to have his hair cut first. Went to the mall again to buy a suit of clothes. She was already beautiful and moving, but now she looks even more handsome after changing her clothes!

Chen He shyly asked him if he looked good, and wanted to press him there to kiss.

He thought so, so he did it. I also heard the clerk who was selling clothes just now say: "Sure enough, all good-looking handsome guys have boyfriends!"

Chen He just couldn't change his blushing habit, his lips were red when he was kissed, his face was shy, and he was pulled by Lin Qiao Walk. He didn't know how attractive he looked like.

Lin Qiao took him to the playground. There were not so many people in the evening on weekdays, and most of them were young couples around his age. The young man was more open-minded, and it was not too surprising to see the two of them holding hands. First, I took Chen He to make a merry-go-round.

Lin Qiao chose a big white horse, and Chen He sat next to him, and the two of them could touch each other with outstretched hands.

After starting, the horse moved up and down. Chasing and playing with each other, Chen He blushed again. This is really too much like flirting.

Then took him to the roller coaster again!

Chen He held Lin Qiao's hand the whole time. When the roller coaster slides down quickly. And screamed like everyone else. I was still terrified when I came down. Thought he was going to die. I was terrified. But he felt that Lin Qiao next to him kept pulling him. Suddenly I wasn't so scared anymore! But when I came down, my knees were still a little soft. I just want to feel Lin Qiao's body temperature!

After playing this, I went to play the rapids. Although the two of them were wearing raincoats, they were still soaked by the rushing water.

It was already night when we played, and the place was brightly lit, but we could hold Lin Qiao's hand recklessly. Finally, at the Ferris wheel, Chen He leaned against Lin Qiao and shivered slightly.

It was also lucky that when it reached the highest point, the fireworks show next door started. They can see clearly through the transparent glass.

Chen He sneezed. Maybe it was cold when I was playing in the water just now. Lin Qiao immediately put the untied coat on him. Holding him in his arms: "Sister."

"Huh?"

"It's nice here."

Lin Qiao leaned on his head. She smiled and said, "We can live here if you like."

"But I miss Yuaner and Erbao!"

"Then let's go back and take care of those two little guys."

"Sister-in-law, are you willing?"

"Where are you, where is your home?"

Chen He sweetly kissed him on the mouth. Taking advantage of the trend, the time tunnels on both sides are desperately going backwards. And the two of them were so focused on kissing that they didn't see anything else.

Suddenly I heard the eldest son say: "Mother."

Only then did the two of them wake up, and immediately separated, Chen He blushed again. Lin Qiao saw that the two of them had returned to the Lin Mansion again, and nothing had changed around them. The memories of those few days back to modern times are like a dream!

Chen He said: "What's wrong with Yuan'er."

Lin Siyuan said: "My younger brother has been crying for a long time, and wants to drink milk." Both parents know how to kiss and don't care at all. Or what his uncle said was right, the father and mother are true love, and the son is an accident.

Lin Qiao immediately picked up Er Bao, and hurriedly went to the kitchen to boil milk for him.

Chen He followed after a while: "I'll be with you."

"Okay."