Chapter 90 Beauty Trick

Su Yue looked at the most pampered little sister in the family, Su Ning, and said, "What? I fell in love with it." She is seventeen this year, and she is a daughter of the first daughter. Since the age of fifteen, the people who came to ask for marriage were about to break through the threshold of the Su family, and she has been unmoved. What to say to find a man you like. What kind of young lady is not ordered by her parents to say the words of a matchmaker, but she actually said such deviant words at a young age. But the Patriarch of the Su family likes to play cards not according to common sense. She was very supportive of this young girl, and even asked her brothers to help her choose.

Has been wasted until the age of seventeen. I don't know how many scholars and talents have met. But she didn't feel anything, she just passed by today, so she couldn't help asking. Su Yue was a little surprised.

If others are being teased by their elder brother, they must be shy. But Su Ning said calmly: "He looks pretty good." What's so good about those frail scholars, manly ones like Lin Qiao are better.

"He already has a wife." Su Yue said.

"How can the wretched wife in his family compare to me?" She is the apple of the eye of the Su family. Having both a beauty and gold and silver is the best of both worlds that many people dream of. Originally, Su Ning only had five points for Lin Qiao, but being so provoked by his brother made him seven points.

The Su family has always been competitive, she really didn't believe it.

Su Yue dotingly said: "You."

Lin

Qiao returned home and saw Chen He waiting for him at the door.

"What did you call you just now?"

"He wants to hire me to be his boss." Lin Qiao said honestly.

"Businessmen like them will choose among the servants they have trained. Mr. Mr., it's not that I stop you with a villainous heart. Even if you go, it will be very troublesome if the original steward is still there. People are disobedient, no matter how powerful you are, you can't do it?" He was a little anxious.

Lin Qiao said: "Okay, I will reject him." Then he glanced at his wife and said, "How do you know so much about the operation of merchants?" Isn't he a scholar? How do you talk about it in a logical way?

Chen He took a peek at Lin Qiao: "Before my family fell down, I did a little business." "

Oh." Lin Qiao said, "I'll find another job later." People like Su Yue It casts a wide net. It doesn't matter whether he agrees or not, a small person.

Go directly to the silk and satin village to find Su Zhong and refuse. Su Zhong was taken aback, there are still people pushing the opportunity outside these days? Repeatedly persuaded, but he was unmoved!

When Su Zhong arrived at the shop, he couldn't sit still and immediately got up and went to the Su residence to find the master. It happened that Miss Su Ning was there too. Su Yue's temper is not very good. Just now is enough courtesy. Unexpectedly, he didn't even think about it, as soon as he stepped out of the door of the Su Mansion, he refused. It was like slapping him in the face: "It's unreasonable, you don't have to eat fine wine for toasting. My Su family has never been disliked here." The reason why the Su family has accumulated wealth for four generations is because they recruited people of insight from poor families. For your own use. Not only has the knowledge of people, but also the grace of knowledge. Enwei combined works well.

If those poor families hadn't relied on the Su Mansion, they wouldn't have been able to get ahead. Don't be afraid of those who have wolfish ambitions. The century-old Su family is deeply intertwined and cannot be shaken by just one or two people. Once I heard that someone went to the black market city for the first time and doubled his money, and he was able to resist the temptation, so I asked carefully. On the way to Lin Qiao, others were just sleeping in a daze, and he could think of making money by cooking. I made ten taels of silver just on the way there. Have courage and strategy. Immediately, his heart was moved. Although he was the third son of the Su family, he was suppressed by two older brothers. If he wanted to overthrow them and become the next Patriarch of the Su family, he must have a trump card in his hand.

That's why he specially interviewed Lin Qiao. I didn't expect him to be so ignorant.

"Third brother, why worry about it, just leave this matter to my younger sister." The Su family has a great career, and their strategies have been practiced since childhood. And what she is best at is beauties.

"Stop messing around. If your reputation is ruined later, father will definitely kill me." His father usually treasures this little daughter the most.

But Suning didn't care: "It's thousands of miles away from the capital, how could Daddy know about it. Whoever dares to mess with our Su family will show him some color." Suning smiled sweetly, but what he said made people shudder.

...

Although Lin Qiao hugged his son, all he could think about was making money. Xiao Lin Siyuan kept beating his chest with his head. Lin Qiao looked down at his son. See him raise a smile.

Pointing at Lin Qiao with her delicate little finger: "Father."

The crisp sound surprised Lin Qiao: "Son, what did you call me?"

"Father." Little Lin Siyuan said loudly.

Lin Qiao suddenly raised his head to look like Chen He: "Did you teach him?"

Chen He smiled and said: "I taught him, but he didn't learn it. This little clever guy was thinking of shouting in front of you. ." Such a young man has such scheming.

"Son, please shout again."

"Father."

"What about him?" Lin Qiao asked Chen He.

"Ah?" Xiao Lin Siyuan was stumped by this. Seeing him shyly hiding in his father's arms, I felt a little embarrassed.

"Mother."

"Mother." Xiao Lin Siyuan's voice was so sweet that everyone's hearts melted.

Lin Qiao was ecstatic, he would call someone at such a young age. It's true that his children are smart.

Little Lin Siyuan played with his parents for a while, and Lin Qiao even gave him an extra meal at night. The baby is quacking happily. Lin Qiao slept with his son in his arms. The two continued to play until midnight, and finally Lin Qiao kissed his son's sleeping cheek. Sleeping with his baby in his arms. Chen He just looked at the two of them. Infinite satisfaction poured out of my heart!

Early the next morning, while Lin Qiao was still sleeping, he felt a fat little guy crawling on his chest.

"Puff...cough cough..." Lin Qiao opened his eyes, and saw a cute baby lying down and kissing him on the mouth. Then sweetly said: "Father."

The silly father's chest bone was almost broken, and he said with a smile: "Son." He

quickly brought this naughty little guy into his arms.

"Hehehe..." The little baby smiled happily, hiding in his arms and playing peek-a-boo with Lin Qiao.

Chen He walked in and said, "Wake up?"

Lin Qiao held his son in his arms, "Get up, I'll get up right away." I finally understood why so many people's ultimate dream is to have a wife and children on the bed. It was so comfortable.

Getting up was good for Lin Qiao, little Lin Siyuan got up from the bed, shivered all over, and slipped back into Lin Qiao's arms, he didn't want to change his clothes, Chen He had no way to roast all his little clothes on fire He is willing to wear it only when it is warm.