Chapter 149

Little Lin Siyuan now clings to his mother every day and follows her wherever she goes, which makes him reluctant every time the young master of the Yang family comes.

"Hurry up, don't make people wait too long." Chen He was very happy to see his son so popular.

Little Lin Siyuan obviously wanted to play, but he complained: "Actually, I want to be with my mother more." "I'll

play with my mother when you come back." Chen He kissed him on the cheek.

Only then was Xiao Lin Siyuan happy, and ran out rattling.

"Brother Yang, why did you come to me?" Xiao Lin Siyuan pulled him to play on the slide. The young master of the Yang family gave way to him every time. Playing with two is much more fun than playing alone! He has a very gentle temperament, and every time Xiao Lin Siyuan's shocking words make his face turn red.

Xiao Lin Siyuan is like a human being, seeing him like this, he wants to tease him even more. The two of them fought together, laughing and laughing every day, even the nurse of the Yang family said that the young master and Xiao Lin Siyuan were happy every day together.

Tired of playing, little Lin Siyuan sat on the new swing set up by his father for them. The two calves were hanging there. Excitedly said: "I'm going to have a little brother soon." He is finally not the youngest in the family, just thinking about it makes me happy. It's just that the little brother is too lazy to come out to play with him all day long on his mother's body!

The young master of the Yang family said: "Then can I come and see him?" He had never seen a younger child.

Xiao Lin Siyuan patted his chest and said, "Of course, that's my younger brother." There was a hint of showing off in his tone.

"That's great." The young master of the Yang family blinked his eyes.

Xiao Lin Siyuan tilted his head and said, "I wonder if he will look like me?"

"That must be pretty."

Xiao Lin Siyuan smiled happily. They ate the double-skin milk that daddy carefully made for them. After eating, the young master of the Yang family reluctantly left!

Xiao Lin Siyuan asked his servants to hold him to watch the carriage go away. He really wanted his little brother to live here, but he didn't dare to mention it because he was afraid that his father would be unhappy. Now back in the room, daddy is back too. He was talking to his mother. He ran to the bed, opened his little hands and let his father hold him up!

Chen He did not forget to gently wipe off his sweat with a handkerchief: "Change into clothes, they are all soaked."

Little Lin Siyuan changed into a pair of dry clothes, and became a fragrant and soft child again. Lying beside mother, always wanting to put his head on mother's slightly protruding belly, but father refused to let him, saying that he was afraid that he would crush the second treasure. Right now, I'm sticking to this mother's side!

Chen He gently fiddled with his son's soft hair.

After a while, Lin Qiao brought a plate of washed pears, which were all sent from other places, and they were sweet and honey. This thing all depends on transportation, and it takes a lot of effort to preserve it so well. I went to the bad ones to pick and pick, and there was still half a basket left. Chilled with ice cubes. I washed a few for my daughter-in-law and son to try out.

It was the first time for Chen He to eat such a refreshing pear, and he liked the sweet and juicy taste very much. Xiao Lin Siyuan watched his mother swallow her saliva rawly.

"Son, eat pears." Lin Qiao handed him one, but he hesitated for a moment before putting it back on the plate, and said in a childlike voice, "Er Bao still wants to eat." He is the elder brother who cannot steal the younger brother. , Mother eating is equivalent to younger brother eating.

Seeing that his son was so sensible, Chen He blushed and couldn't eat anymore. Leave half of it on a plate.

Xiao Lin Siyuan stared at the pear and asked his mother if she wanted to eat it?

Chen He said he didn't want to eat it, so he picked it up himself, put it in his mouth to suck the juice of Yunli, and said, "Don't waste it."

"Eat, there are more." Lin Qiao pulled his wife and son over and kissed each other.

After eating, Xiao Lin Siyuan raised his head and blinked his bright eyes: "Mother, can I talk to my brother ?

"

It was very warm, neither of them heard what Xiao Lin Siyuan said to the child, but his stomach suddenly moved after he finished speaking.

It was the first time Chen He felt such obvious fetal movement and was startled.

Xiao Lin Siyuan also heard it, and said happily, "Er Bao is back to me."

Lin Qiao hugged his son in his arms, rubbed his son and kissed him: "Son, what did you say to Er Bao?"

Xiao Lin Siyuan has always been very well-behaved, but at this time he refused to tell. The two novice parents are quite curious. Er Bao finally made a move, and the time to meet them is getting faster and faster, thinking about it, I am looking forward to it.

Lin Qiao deliberately allowed his son to sleep on the big bed. Get closer to Er Bao.

Xiao Lin Siyuan was very happy, and kept twisting and twisting on the bed, and his little uncle Chen Rui came that night. Brought osmanthus cake to my son. As soon as the brat saw something delicious, he ran to sleep with his uncle again.

Chen Rui can be regarded as the most favorite nephew who watched him grow up. He smiled and said, "Mother said she wanted to move here to take care of you. Uncle Fu was about to cry. In the end, this matter will be settled!" Uncle Fu now wants to know how Lin Qiao was bewitched. Want to move to the Lin family?

"Mother misses me, I'll go back tomorrow." The shop has been very busy in the past few days, and the body is also prone to fatigue and I haven't gone back.

"Okay, take Yuan'er with you."

Chen He saw Yuan'er's body stiffen suddenly, and said with a smile: "Yuan'er go next time. He has a little friend who comes to play with him every day." "Oh." Chen

Rui admired Lin Siyuan: " It didn't take long to find a little friend." Unlike him, Long Qi was an unreliable friend who would disappear easily. When I have nothing to do, I always want to come to my brother to join in the fun.

Now that Chen He is getting older, he doesn't always go out. Lin Qiao is very happy that Chen Rui can come to accompany him every day to relieve boredom. This is not. While they were talking there, Lin Qiao made candied sweet potatoes. All three of them like to eat.

Even Chen Rui was emotional: "Brother, you have a really good life!" He was very envious. Inexplicably, he feels that his brother is much more at ease than before. In fact, he really hopes that his brother can continue to be happy like this. He was raised as an heir since he was a child. He hardly ever had a happy childhood, but now that he is by Lin Qiao's side, he often acts like a baby inadvertently. The feeling of being spoiled by Brother Qiao is more tender than before!

Chen He blushed slightly and stopped talking.

After a while, one of Lin Qiao's men knocked on the door and called him out.

Lin Qiao went out first, then turned back and said, "I have some business matters, let Rui'er accompany you tonight. I won't be coming back today!" Chen He was slightly taken aback, then blinked and said: "Then

you Come back tomorrow?"

"Come back and cook for you." Only Chen He has this kind of treatment, which can make Lin Qiao cook for him after he is busy every day, and he is happy.

After Lin Qiao left the door, the smile on his face disappeared instantly.