Chapter 56

The second sister-in-law knew that Lin Qiao had a good life these days, but it was all guesswork. Today, she got a glimpse of the truth after hearing Chen He's words with her own ears. Three meals of rice a week, even in Lin's family, they don't get such good treatment, so they really fell into the nest of blessings. Feeling sour and jealous at the same time, he coughed lightly and said, "This Lin Qiao is really capable."

Chen He smiled softly, seeing provocation in the eyes of the second sister-in-law, he jumped up jealously . When she married the Lin family, Zaza didn't realize that Lin Qiao had such a great fortune. Otherwise, it would be great to marry Lin Qiao. Look at how delicate Chen He's hands are. Unlike her who does rough work all year round, it is raised with silver. No wonder the fifth daughter-in-law is so eager to post it up. If she can really post it on Lin Qiao, she will have no worries about food and clothing these days.

After a pause, he said, "Let me tell you the truth, life in my mother's family is not that good. I'm not afraid of your jokes, and I still eat corn noodles and steamed buns every day. But my mother has only one son who is very precious. What will happen to my family in the future?" It's not about the young couple. Besides, when looking for a man, you can't just look at the present, and if you don't talk about it, just talk about Lin Qiao. Who would have expected him to live so well?" This is the truth.

If he had known that Lin Qiao was still alone, he would have rushed up. How can Chen He, a brother, pick up the leak. One person attains enlightenment, and the chicken and dog ascend to heaven. Even his younger brother's life is getting better, where can he go to reason.

Chen He said: "How many people can be like Lin Qiao?" He is such a precious little brother, he is not going to live a good life, but to live a bad life, is he out of his mind?

The second sister-in-law has always regarded herself as being eloquent, and she was thinking of a sure thing, but she didn't expect Chen He to be so uncooperative.

According to her plan, Chen He will most likely agree to let the two children see each other, and then she can let it out that the two of them have already taken a fancy to each other. Coaxed tenderly. If you don't believe him, you won't submit.

But who would have thought that Chen He was the first to disagree, and now he has a little more prejudice against him. People in the village also said that he was so good at teaching, and most of them were pretending. Lu Yao knows that Ma Li has been popular for a long time, and it is strange to look down on his younger brother's influence! How could Lin Qiao fall in love with this kind of person, he must have been deceived by his good looks.

The second sister-in-law was so talkative, she used up all the words in her stomach, but she didn't get Chen He's approval.

After a while, Lin Qiao came home, but the second sister-in-law didn't dare to have sex with him, so she had to go home in despair.

"How is it?" Her mother has been waiting for her news at the Lin family.

"This thing can't be done." The second sister-in-law hates it! It was she who made this matter up, to show her ability in front of my old mother. Unexpectedly, it was a bad start, and now I am a bit embarrassing about the questioning of my mother-in-law, so I will add more details to explain what I heard from Chen He.

Her mother was also angry: "Forget it, your younger brother can't climb up to such a family. From now on, I will pretend that this matter has never been mentioned. Just based on your younger brother's condition, what kind of one do you want to find? Don't worry about it. It's this Jingui." Brother, I really want to see what kind of good family he can find."

The second sister-in-law said: "Mother, don't be angry, I will think about other people in the village for you later."

Her mother heard It is also very ironic to say this. Said: "Thanks for having you, otherwise my mother doesn't know what to do?" The

second sister-in-law's sense of responsibility was overwhelmed by her mother's top hat, and she almost slapped her chest to promise.

...

Lin Qiao came back at night, heard what Chen He said, and said with a smile: "I just said that's the way to go." Dare to come to the door without looking at his own virtue?

"But if your second sister-in-law talks nonsense, it will not affect Xiaorui's marriage." Chen He still remembers the unwilling eyes of the second sister-in-law at the end. She's also a clueless person, so she must find it somewhere else if she's deflated this time.

Lin Qiao paused and said, "I won't hide this from you, but I actually want to move out of the village."

Chen He looked at him in surprise.

Lin Qiao said: "We can't stay in the village all our lives. The child will go to school when he is young, Xiaorui will get married, and the mother-in-law has limited energy. It is better to move to the county town. I should be enough to start a small business." He didn't Like other people in the village value reputation so much, the most important reason is that he has no plan to live here for the rest of his life.

Chen He was also slightly moved. He came from a big place and had seen the prosperity outside. But his son should also go out and see the world. Nested in the village, he could see the end at a glance all his life: "When?"

Lin Qiao said: "Not now." He still needs to earn more money and save more food.

"You are so kind." Chen Heyuan is also a considerate person, since being with him, it seems that all difficulties have been taken away. Only leave the good to him! I can't blame my mother for saying that he is a lucky man.

When Lin Qiao saw his daughter-in-law looking at him with eyes full of admiration, he couldn't help it. Touching his waist with a smirk: "Where is it good?"

Chen He replied obediently: "I have a good heart."

"Is the waist bad?" Lin Qiao put his hands in his arms for him and asked condescendingly?

Chen He's face slowly turned red, and he refused to say those obscene words.

Did not say? Lin Qiao has plenty of ways to deal with him.

"Hmm..." Chen He was firmly fixed there, like an innocent lamb, ready to be slaughtered.

...

It was already night in the school, a group of people gathered around the stove, the fire was burning vigorously, and a sliced ​​pumpkin was placed on top of the stove. Roasted soft and fragrant, without any seasoning, eat the pumpkin flavor in one mouthful. If you chew it carefully, you can taste the sweetness inside.

Since Liu Aman came, the children staying here will be blessed. Every night, I have to cook something on the stove. It used to be potatoes, but when I got tired of eating it, it was replaced by pumpkins. It was sliced ​​thinly and cooked, and a dozen people sat around it. His eyes were tightly locked on the pumpkin slice.

Seeing another ripe. Liu Aman didn't think it was too hot, so he picked it up and blew on it before putting it in his mouth. Bite in.

The students swallowed their saliva in unison.

Liu Aman ate the golden flesh first, and then gnawed the old skin. The pumpkin seeds were baked next to the stove. He has a knack for eating pumpkin. Eat roasted ones first, and then eat melon seeds after eating them all. He ate a tasteless pumpkin seed so intoxicatedly that the students couldn't stand it.

Liu Aman is not a person who eats alone, every time he cuts up the slices for everyone to eat, and each person can talk about two slices. Of course, he can eat more himself. After eating, he wiped his mouth and said: "This day is so fucking good!" How could he have thought that he would still have today. All the money I spent for a month was spent on food, perhaps because I was greedy for everything because of my bad mouth before. I want to try any melon seeds, wild vegetables, and wild fruits. Be extremely focused while eating.

Generally, those who can afford Shuxiu's family are not short of money, and they don't forget to bring some delicious food to Liu Aman, which will make him fat. A person who was originally as skinny as a stick, has only been here for two months and he has rounded up a lot.

It was late at night, Liu Aman knocked the last pumpkin seed and said, "The science test is coming soon, you are all ready to prepare." "

Master, do we have hope?"

"There's no hope." Although they worked hard, they were limited by their vision, and they were far from those who came out of a serious private school! But they have a good foundation, and the more basic things, the less people care about them. Liu Aman discovered that these rural students are not fragile, and such a blow did not extinguish the flame in their eyes: "I just want you to see and see." It is not completely hopeless!

"Yeah." Liu Aman nodded: "Starting tomorrow, I will be strict." This month, the students are not afraid of him who roasted potatoes and roasted pumpkins.

"Okay." Liu Aman looked over one by one: "Everyone must work hard. If I don't try my best, I won't be as easy-talking as you Master Chen." He decided to be a strict teacher. There are only two people in their school, and they can't all go this way. gentle line.

Wherever the gaze swept, it caused waves of uneasiness. Liu Aman is very satisfied with this effect. Go out to wash and get ready for bed. I heard one of the students say: "Tell me, if I don't pass the exam, will the master eat me?" It was a joke, and no one laughed after saying it.

I saw everyone get up worried when they heard his words, and went to the room where they slept in a numb manner.

This joking student, with a froze smile on his face, then said: "No way." At night, he was still sleeping next to his master, so scared!