Chapter 126 Daughter-in-law

Chen He looked at Lin Qiao with unresolved tenderness in his eyes, his blushing cheeks showed his shyness, nervousness and surprise at the same time. He thought Lin Qiao hated him. He made up his mind to compensate him no matter what, but was redeemed again.

After all, it is an old husband and wife, and I can understand him at a glance. A smile gradually formed on the corner of Lin Qiao's mouth. A top-secret space seemed to be formed between the two of them, and no one else could enter.

Lin Qiao slowly moved his face closer, and Chen He closed his eyes.

Kissed him tenderly, like a treasure in the palm of your hand. After the kiss was over, both of them were reluctant to part with each other.

Chen He was almost drunk by the domineering eyes of Lin Qiao, and now the remaining rationality told him that he could not go on like this. But in my heart, I was greedy for every inch of tenderness in his arms, like a moth flying to a flame knowing that the ending will end without hesitation.

"Don't...don't be here." What if someone sees this in the yard?

"Why do you care so much?" Lin Qiao only thought that his daughter-in-law was damn sweet. You can seduce him anytime, anywhere!

Lin Qiao kissed Chen He hard again. He kissed his little mouth red before letting go of him contentedly.

Xiao Lin Siyuan ran excitedly in the yard: "Father, mother..." He was really happy. He likes both of them. But each time I can only live by one person's side, finally my father and mother are together again.

Chen He looked at his son running happily in the yard and said, "Slow down." I don't know if he didn't teach it well, Yuan'er is obviously a brother who is more naughty than this boy. But hearing his happy laughter can really forget all the troubles.

Chen He chuckled, and Lin Qiao held his shoulders. Watching my son run in the yard...

Chen He looked at Lin Qiao and wanted to say something, but he didn't know how to say it. With some hesitation, someone held his ears and lips, and gently blew into his ears. Goosebumps all over.

Chen He's body softened by half. The slumped waist was supported by a powerful hand.

Chen He only felt that the bones all over his body seemed to be taken away by someone, and his strength became weaker and weaker. The waist sank a little bit. But he struggled to get up. Chen He's cheeks became hotter and hotter as his body touched his hands through his clothes. Said: "Brother Qiao, please help me up."

Only then did Lin Qiao pull him up. Chen He said: "Can you go and see my mother and Rui'er, they miss you very much." Meng Shi used to be kind to Lin Qiao, but later she treated him like her own son. The saddest one is the mother. Mrs. Meng was very happy when she saw Xiao Lin Siyuan, but there was something hidden in that brow, both brothers Chen Rui and Chen He could see it. I am ashamed of Lin Qiao!

Lin Qiao said: "It should be, I'm a bit busy these days and I just have time to relax today. I'll go visit my mother-in-law with you. And Rui'er, I don't know if that child has grown up yet!" Chen He looked at him,

thinking I can't express my gratitude and touch.

Lin Qiao turned around and smiled, "If you do this again, I'll kiss you." His daughter-in-law always seduced him silently.

Chen He hurriedly withdrew his gaze. But there was a lively smile on his face. If Chen Rui saw it, he would be surprised, because his brother hadn't smiled for more than half a year.

Lin Qiao asked his servants to take a portion of the things they had prepared earlier. These things were collected from various places, including silk and satin, forehead ornaments that the elderly liked, and a pair of reading glasses polished from Western Region crystals. Jewelry and gadgets for Chen Rui, as well as things for Chen He, covered all aspects of basic necessities of life. Everything is top notch. Among them is a bright red wedding dress, which was embroidered by three embroiderers for four hundred months. It took them half of their lives to see the dragon and phoenix present auspiciously, the flowers bloomed in prosperity, the carp jumped over the dragon's gate, and there were all kinds of beautiful blessings and long-cherished wishes. What's more, it was a wedding dress worn by a brother. Lin Qiao paid a sky-high price to buy it back. When his daughter-in-law married him, the family was poor and had only half a bag of coarse grains. It's different now.

The gift list was in Chen He's hands. He said: "This...why is this...doesn't cost so much?" He saw a line of wedding dress written in lower characters at a glance. His fingers touched the line unconsciously, vaguely feeling that he was burned by the paper.

Lin Qiao said: "You were taken to the Chen family, they just want us to separate."

Chen He was a little scared when he heard this, and interrupted him with a hug to Lin Qiao: "I will not separate from you. "

Lin Qiao said: "That's okay, at worst, I'll marry you again. Anyway, you are already mine. My seed was born in your stomach, so don't even think about marrying someone else!" Chen He heard him say

so Rude words but kind of happy. He nodded heavily.

Lin Qiao followed him back to Chen's house.

When I opened the door, I saw the butler. The housekeeper, Fu Bo, suddenly opened his eyes wide after seeing Lin Qiao: "Why are you here?" I don't know what kind of magical power this Lin Qiao has, so that the masters of their family can't forget him. I thought that the distance would be forgotten after a long time. Unexpectedly, others came. Uncle Fu didn't even dare to recognize Lin Qiao when he looked at him again. He has a strange strength on him!

Chen He said: "He is Lord Lin."

"What, it's impossible." Forbe blurted out. Who in Jinling City doesn't know Master Lin's name. He was someone who even the magistrate wanted to curry favor with. In Jinling, where the elite gathered, their Chen family was no longer ranked. He wanted his young master to show his face more in front of this master. He didn't think about the others, and he didn't expect that his young master would have a deeper bond with the famous Master Lin. I don't want to believe it, I have investigated before going to pick up people. Although Lin Qiao is a bit capable compared with others, he still has a distance from those big families. How long has it been since he has suddenly become a big man beyond the reach of others?

Forbe was in a trance. Chen He didn't explain any more to him. They took him all the way to Meng's yard. Said: "Mom, look who is here!"

Chen Rui is also here. Seeing him, she yelled: "Brother Qiao."

Meng's mother trembled all over, and then looked at Yingzi's tall and straight Lin Qiao. Meng's hands were shaking. Looking at him, she said, "Lin Qiao..."

"Mother-in-law."

Seeing him approaching, Meng's mother hugged Lin Qiao, "Don't blame He'er, I'm the one who failed you." She Always feel guilty. Letting the two people who love each other separate makes Yuan'er lose her mother at a young age. She felt bad.

Lin Qiaodao: "Mother-in-law, what are you talking about. It is my greatest wish to see you healthy. I am really happy to see you now!"

Mother Meng said, "My son, I know in my heart . The other children are good. But he has his own ideas in his heart, and the Chen family is not as good as you in his heart."

Lin Qiao paused and said, "I know." He obtained the most important information from the First Prince's intelligence network. One thing is to see the daughter-in-law. For half a year, Chen He's changes appeared on his desk from time to time. If it is said that time can weaken a relationship, then their relationship is because they miss him even more because of their separation.