Chapter 94

Lin Qiao looked at him covered in blood, "How are you?"

Lao Hei smiled and said, "These are the other party's blood, this group has been entrenched here for more than half a year, and they have been robbing passing trucks and shopkeepers all the time. , When everyone met him, they thought it was unlucky to keep their goods safe, and when they encountered resistance, they killed and robbed the goods. This group of people's appetites have been spoiled. Even dare to rob the goods of the escort agency. A total of more than a dozen people ran away for two days One, the rest are dead souls. Thanks to your good eyes, otherwise you might be so frightened by them, maybe you will lose a few people. Now it's all right, none of us died." Lin Qiao

said : "I knew this trip would be very dangerous, but I didn't expect to meet two groups of robbers on the first day." "

These people are not very good, even if they come, they are not afraid. We have so many people that ordinary people would not dare to rob." Maybe he walked too many darts. He had just experienced a bloody battle, and when he got in the car, he began to talk energetically about how majestic he was when he hit someone with a mace just now, scaring the shit out of the enemy.

After a while, I started to fall asleep. Infected by his attitude, it seems that dart walking is really not a big deal. Lin Qiao's uneasy heart also gradually let go!

It's been a lot of trouble along the way. I don't know if the more we go to the desert, the poorer we become. The robbers I encountered never stopped. Most were repelled by them. However, a few people were also injured. Xiaohe was stabbed in the chest because of a group of people's sand blowing tricks. If it weren't for Lin Qiao's quick eyesight and quick hands, he would have died on the spot!

There were countless ups and downs along the way, and finally the escorted things were delivered on the tenth day. The escorted items were sent to the local bank, and they were opened and counted on the spot. They were filled with gold and silver, and there were so many boxes in total. When they were opened, they were shocked.

After counting a little bit, these people hosted a banquet in a nearby restaurant and invited the bodyguards to have a meal to clean up their hard work. As soon as Lin Qiao took his seat, he saw a familiar face and immediately asked Old Hei next to him, "Who is he?"

"I don't know, it was also found by a friend. Although he is thin and short, he was the first to discover the danger several times. The team also recognized him!"

This person was either someone else or stole his sachet on the black market that day guy. Yuanjia Luzhai did not expect to meet him at this place. When Lin Qiao looked at him, the guy seemed to have a feeling and looked over, and then his pupils constricted suddenly. Then quietly shrank his neck and left the table. Lin Qiao also followed behind by a strange coincidence!

"What are you doing here?" Lin Qiao asked.

"What's the matter with you?" He was confident.

Lin Qiao narrowed his eyes, seeing that his clothes were bulging. That shape looks clearly like ingots. Lin Qiao said: "You really can't get rid of your habit of stealing?"

The man said nonchalantly, "Hey hey... how do you say it? I didn't take the money from our escort this time. Don't talk nonsense " Then he rolled his eyes and said: "By the way, I heard people say that after drinking, you have to loosen your muscles and have some fun." "Boring."

Lin Qiao thought he had some purpose, since it was just a chance encounter I don't bother to care about him. Turn around and leave.

Who knew that this person followed him instead: "You really don't want to come? The Xiangxiang girl in the Yuxiang Pavilion is the top card from the capital, and she is the best at Xiaoji. Wouldn't it be a pity not to try it after coming here?"

" How can you be so full of nasty words?" This is the first time Lin Qiao has seen such a bold person.

But he said: "What's wrong with my brother? Is it possible that my brother was born to play with you guys? Let me tell you the truth, not to mention my brother, but a woman can be with whoever she wants. There is no need for you to be blind." Worry." He let it go.

"That's true." Lin Qiao laughed when he heard the shocking words, perhaps he had been in this world for a long time, and he started to solidify. No matter who it is, it is his freedom to be with the same sex or the opposite sex, but today he was educated by a bold and unrestrained ancient man: "It's my fault!" He admitted his mistake frankly.

On the contrary, this man was surprised. Men are the most arrogant in the world, and they all sneered when they heard his words. I didn't expect someone to agree with this statement today. After looking him up and down, he saw that Lin Qiao's words were not fake. A strange feeling rose in my heart. Curious about him, Lin Qiao is going back to the inn to rest. Who knows that he has been following behind: "You really think what I said just now makes sense?" "

Yes."

"Then let's make friends, my name is Feng'er." In fact, he is already twenty years old this year. Countless times, he blamed God for giving him the wrong gender. If he was a man, he would be free from any restrictions, but he was a brother. But he is different from other brothers. He has big things in mind!

"Lin Qiao."

"I know you, you must have been entangled by Su Yue and Suning."

"How do you know?"

Feng'er was a little proud: "Who am I?" With a different temperament, it is no wonder that others are staring at her: "Is Miss Su good-looking?" She is a golden baby. If you marry her home, you will have nothing to worry about for the rest of your life. What a great thing this is, but he refused!

Lin Qiao said: "I haven't seen it before." He has long forgotten the half-faced relationship back then.

"Haven't seen it?" Feng'er pursed her lips and laughed a little: "It's interesting!" Then he looked at Lin Qiao: "Did your wife embroider that sachet for you last time?" An empty sachet chased him so nervously After running for a long time, I didn't even want the golden doll. It shows that the two are deeply in love!

"Um."

Feng'er said: "I also have grudges with the Su family, why don't we get rid of him with practice." The Su family is like an emperor in the county, if you hate anyone, you don't need to say, as long as you give a hint, the subordinates will come and take the initiative I shared my worries for him. For ordinary people, provoking him is tantamount to disaster.

"No, I have my own plan." Lin Qiao was thinking when he was idle along the way, since the Su family wanted to play tricks, he didn't mind accompanying him to the end, and he didn't want to tell a stranger who had only met twice .

"I can help you too, don't think that I'm so small and useful. Besides, helping you is helping me." An enemy's enemy is a friend, and Feng'er became anxious when he heard that he didn't want to form an alliance with him.

Forming an alliance is not impossible, but Lin Qiao is curious: "How on earth did you mess with the Su family?"

Mentioning this incident, he felt angry: "I have saved enough money to redeem Hong'er from the Emerald House. In the end, Su Yue fell in love with him, and the old bustard sent him there directly. I made a fool of myself, and the hatred for taking away my wife is irreconcilable."

Lin Qiao: ...bear it and said: "You are not fragrant. Is it?"

"That's different. I promised Hong'er, I can't break my word."

Lin Qiao was speechless.