Chapter 20 Miracle Medicine

Wild pork is not as delicious as domestic pork, and people with tough meat and bad teeth cannot eat it. The smell of fishy smell is also very strong. In order to go to the fishy forest bridge, I have worked hard. I marinate it with strong wine and some other spices and seal it in the altar. I took a small handful of rock sugar in the space and fried it to change color, then put the marinated ribs inside.

Prickly... the scent dissipates in an instant! After the pork ribs are quickly fried, add a scoop of water and start to stew. After closing the lid, a family of four and two dogs were all standing there, enticed by the scent.

"I'm going to eat braised pork ribs today." Why make money is to eat something good: "Xiaorui, go and steam a pot of rice!" The family's ten catties of rice was eaten once and one-fifth of it was eaten, and the remaining half of the bag was given to Meng's mother. Look strictly!

Chen Rui swallowed when he heard this, the rice was delicious last time, he was willing to eat without food. How delicious is this braised pork ribs and rice? Pour some soup and mix it with the rice, it's simple. The baby seems to have understood it, and drools greedily!

Meng's mother knew that she was disgusting, and all this was earned by my uncle, so she shouldn't talk too much. But I was really frightened by his extravagant posture: "The rice can't be moved, so it has to be eaten by the children." It is new rice, and the boiled rice oil is the most nourishing. After a few days of feeding rice oil as a complementary food, the child likes it. After finishing speaking, he added another sentence: "How about steaming a pot of steamed buns." Before putting it aside, the old lady would not even be willing to eat steamed buns!

It's such a good day, but you have to discuss with everyone to eat steamed buns with flour inside, what's this called?

"Okay." Steamed buns are also a good thing. After breaking open, meat is sandwiched. Isn't this the famous Roujiamo in later generations?

Looking back, this soup has to be thicker and richer! In fact, there are several bags of rice in his space! It's just that it's really hard to get out of Migui without a reason this year! After the autumn harvest. We must find a way and strive to be able to eat rice as soon as possible.

After Lin Qiao simmered, he turned his head and said with a smile: "There is a lot of oily smoke in the kitchen, open the window to disperse it." After speaking, he hugged the baby in his wife's arms. The little baby smells like his wife's, and it smells nice.

Mother Meng laughed and said, "It's not that greedy. I smelled it in the backyard. I wondered why it smells so good?" When Chen Rui heard that the evening meal was looking forward to the meal, he was embarrassed to be crowded here. Meng's mother called him out together. Even the two pups, Mao Mao and Doudou, were reluctant to part with the smell of meat, and turned their heads every step of the way.

Lin Qiao was afraid that the lampblack would choke the child, so he carried the child back to the house and put the child on the bed. The little baby kicked his legs happily, and his little mouth was raised high. It seems to say that I want to eat too.

Lin Qiao looked at it and found it interesting and said: "You can talk about it after you grow your teeth."

Chen He said: "In the future, I will go out with you to save the trouble." Anyway, now that the child is good, he can take it out. Or leave it at home with his mother's help!

"No need!" Lin Qiao didn't want outsiders to see his daughter-in-law's beauty, he really wasn't bragging. There is no one more handsome than Chen He in the whole village, what if someone takes aim at him? There is also a more hidden mind, which is not enough for outsiders. With his wife by his side, he really couldn't keep working!

Chen He was still a little aggrieved. He could do anything before, but now he is not allowed to do it, but he is a little dissatisfied.

Seeing him like this, Lin Qiao said, "Why don't you do something else you can do." "

What?"

"Add another brother or sister to the baby!"

Chen He's face quickly turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and then he pushed this unrighteous person out. Pa... The door was mercilessly closed, and the door was blocked for a long time, and my heart was still pounding. It took a long time to go over and hug my good son who was lying on the bed. Seeing his son staring at him with big bright eyes blushing again, he picked up the child and pressed it to his chest and told his son: "Your father is the worst!" The

baby yelled twice.

Seeing his son standing beside him, Chen He felt a little relieved. He wanted to open the cabinet and take out the clothes at the bottom of the box. Do you want to show him how to wear them today? When I opened it, I found something messed up in the corner. I took it over and saw that it was actually a small medicine bottle, which said Yang-strengthening magic medicine! Chen He hurriedly stuffed it back as if it was hot. Also added a few clothes to cover it together. The face changed from ordinary red to completely red!

Chen He came out during the meal and gave Lin Qiao a bad look.

Lin Qiao glanced at his wife in confusion. The food was brought up. The roasted wild pork has no fishy smell at all. The prime rib was all one bone. Use your teeth to dexterously tear the whole piece of meat and it comes off.

There is still a pot full of it. There is no food added to this braised pork ribs. It is so refreshing to eat meat only.

Even Chen He loves to eat it! Two puppies on the ground ate the bones they dropped. There was a clicking sound while chewing, and the tail wagged even more happily! The food at Linqiao's family was so good that half the village could smell it. It's really hard to swallow my own food!

That night, Chen He took a look at Lin Qiao and turned the thing out. Lin Qiao stammered in fright: "I, I, I, I... this..." It's hard to explain, if I knew it, I should have thrown it away. It's a curse to stay in the province.

"Are you taking medicine with me every time?"

Lin Qiao:! ! !

It's about masculinity, and he absolutely can't stand it. Tell him with your own actions, what is a real man and what is a pure man!

...

The next day, Lin Qiao changed his style. He was tired of making noodles every day, and the diners were tired of it too! Today it's a different look. Steamed buns and stewed vegetables in a big pot. The 20 catties of wild pork at home have been salted into bacon sticks, and the ribs are enough for the family to eat, and the rest will be bought. Stew a pot of cabbage! The meat is fragrant, the dishes are refreshing, and a dish costs twelve yuan. A bowl of vegetables with three pieces of meat and bones, plus a piece of meat and bones for two yuan, the taste of Linqiao is also very good, and it is ready in the morning to serve a bowl at home. Maybe it was too tired to eat yesterday. This dish is also very popular today!

When they took it to the stall, almost half of the people in Linjiacun came to line up to buy it. The people who got the scent yesterday didn't sleep well for half the night. Today I heard that it was sold and immediately came to buy it. The other diners are also in a hurry. Your village bought them all. What shall we eat?

Everyone was at war, and everything in the iron pot was sold out in less than an hour.

When Lin Qiao closed the stall, there were still several familiar diners who did not come. There is no way, everything is sold out, and it is useless for people to come!

Lin Ligen bought a copy and took it home. He and his injured second son, Lin Guo, were the only ones at home. The two hit it off and ate the stew. It's amazing, they also made wild pork yesterday, it was so unpalatable, I couldn't resist eating it! As a result, the meat was sweet and delicious as soon as it was made in the hands of others. He almost broke his chopsticks when he wanted to take another bite. I'm really convinced by Sange Lin, I can do whatever I want, and I can make a dish that tastes better than others!

After eating and drinking, Lin Ligen ran to the door and squatted to smoke. At first glance, he felt that this day was so beautiful!