Chapter 155

Many of the wives in Jinling City were secretly observing Meng Shi's pastoral life, watching helplessly as a sick child turned into a big pig farmer full of energy, and could eat three bowls of rice for a meal. I am very excited.

Soon the first visitor arrived, another tea merchant's wife in the city named Cheng. Decades ago, when I was a girl, I also made hand-holding acquaintances with the Meng family for a few years, and then the relationship gradually faded. I heard that her son was admitted to Juren, and he also got a famous teacher in the capital. From a merchant to a scholarly family, she has learned to worship incense and Buddha for a few years, and now she is becoming more and more indifferent.

Sometimes I don't leave the house for seven or eight days.

The son said let her come over for a stroll. If you can really take care of your body, it's worth it.

Mrs. Meng was startled when she saw Mrs. Cheng coming: "Old sister, why are you here?" The two hadn't seen each other for thirty or forty years. Last time, the two of them were still young girls in the cardamom age, and when they turned their heads and turned their hair to white hair, their children and grandchildren had to spare their knees. It made people feel that the time passed too fast.

When Mrs. Cheng saw Meng Shi again, she had been ill for many days as they said. Seeing her flushed cheeks and thin sweat on her forehead. Wearing light and comfortable clothes with a cheerful smile on his face. It's completely out of tune with the shy and shy person in my memory. Mrs. Cheng said: "Come here to have a look!"

Mrs. Meng said: "Welcome, I will show you around." The small vegetable field that has been reclaimed has already been planted with some small vegetables. Now it has grown a lot of green and oily. When you want to eat, you just need to break off the leaves to eat. New small leaves can also grow from the fracture. Regardless of the inconspicuousness of this side dish, it is sweet and refreshing whether it is cooked in soup or stir-fried, and it can be eaten for several months.

"Your yard is pretty good!" Mrs. Cheng was full of praise. Everywhere is clean. The two big dogs were scattered in their own kennels, lying lazily on their stomachs, very gentle and didn't bark at people casually. The lush green fruit trees outside the house are pleasing to the eye. Lin Qiao spent a lot of money and directly asked for the fruit of the year. The luxuriant leaves and lush green look with a cool feeling. There are landscapes everywhere in the yard. How have people like them, who have been inside the high wall all the year round, seen this kind of scenery?

When Meng Shi heard that her yard was praised, she became more and more happy. Take her to continue looking at the backyard. There are more than a dozen chicks in this backyard. There is a pigsty in the farthest place. The chubby little pig over there screamed more happily when he saw someone coming.

"Is this begging for food?" Mrs. Cheng has eaten pork for so many years, and this is the first time she has seen a live pig. It looks quite round and pleasing.

Meng said: "These guys don't know why they are so edible, they feed them every day and scream every day." The farmer who sold them piglets before came to take a look. Thumbs up to Meng Shi, saying that she is well raised and talented. She was happy for several days. Now I say so, but I am still proud of it in my heart!

Mrs. Cheng is fresh everywhere. There is fresh energy everywhere here, which is much stronger than the little square world in the house. I hadn't made up my mind at first, but now I made up my mind: "I'll ask my family to buy me a house, and I'll learn from you to grow vegetables and write poems. If I have any skills, I'll come and ask you again!"

" That's fine, that's a good relationship." Mrs. Meng is quite happy, if she has an old partner in the future, her sons won't come here every day. She knows what Chen He and the others are thinking, isn't it because they are afraid of her being lonely? Now I have my own partner. These are the days of Xanadu. Every day is busy but fulfilling.

Mrs. Cheng came here to buy a homestead to build a house. As soon as the wind came out. The other families couldn't sit still. Who doesn't know that Mrs. Cheng is the most respectable person among the mistresses of these merchants. She can pick up on that place, and it seems that it is indeed a good place.

Several wives even went to the master to forget it, saying that the place is a place where Fengshui is good for raising people. It's all about buying a house there. There were only a few homesteads in total, but they were sold out quickly. Everyone started to build the house crackling. This place became lively all of a sudden!

Especially those farmers who have lived here for generations were stunned. They wanted to go to the city all their lives. Who would have thought that these ladies in the city would all take a fancy to their place. Although it is self-cultivation, the houses built are more luxurious than the other.

These ladies have a heart of comparison in their hearts, and the most indispensable thing for businessmen's women is money. You can't lose the cards if you lose anything. Come and take a look if you have anything to do, and come to Meng's as a guest by the way. Regardless of whether they were familiar with each other before, they will be neighbors from now on. Isn't there a saying in the countryside that distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors.

Seeing that Meng's spirit is getting better day by day, they look forward to living here more and more.

Thinking of everything in the yard that Mrs. Meng serves is exactly the same, such as the circle of fruit trees outside the house. Many of them are rare varieties that can bear fruit in those years, and you may not be able to buy them if you have money. Little pigs and chickens, and rapeseed or something. I had to ask Lin Qiao.

Lin Qiao agreed, which made everyone have a good impression of him. Lin Qiao was already handsome, plus he knew how to do things. Soon these people were all captured by him, and seeing Chen He's beautiful appearance again, he was pregnant with the second treasure again. The young couple harp and sing together. These old people couldn't help but smile kindly, seeing how harmonious their family was. Then I thought of the concubines and concubines in my family, who were playing tricks there. I feel really boring.

Lin Qiao fell asleep holding Chen He that night. Chen He's head rested on his shoulder. Recently, my stomach has bulged up quickly as if I was blown by someone. Xiao Linqiao was very worried because her stomach was not big before she gave birth, and the fear that Xiao Lin Siyuan gave birth to last time was still imprinted in her heart. Give him a massage all day long to get rid of edema. You can fall asleep while doing it!

"You are not allowed to go to your mother-in-law for a few days." He was already tired easily, and the bumping of the carriage on the road made people miss him a lot.

"En." Chen He closed his eyes and responded. Xu Shi was very tired today, and after a while, there was the sound of even breathing.

Lin Qiao kissed Chen He on the cheek. Soon fell asleep too. The next day, Chen He forgot what he had promised him the night before: "I'm going to mother's place too." Otherwise, my son, my husband, and my younger brother would all go, and it would be boring for him to be alone.

"Didn't you promise me yesterday?"

"You got it wrong." Chen He firmly denied it.

Lin Qiao couldn't resist him, so he said: "That's fine, but you are not allowed to work." Like the mother-in-law, there is always some work. He is also restless. If you bend over and your stomach is bent, you will feel uncomfortable.

"Okay, I'll watch you do it if I don't work."

Lin Qiao flicked his nose with his finger. Then they pulled him into the carriage together. Little Lin Siyuan sat on her father's body, with her arms around Lin Qiao's neck. But a pair of big eyes looked at Chen He: "When will mother give birth to a younger brother?"

"Soon." It will only be a month or two.

It turned out that there wasn't much to eat at home, and he had a big stomach, but now Lin Qiao changed his ways to cook delicious food for him all day long. It feels like the meat has grown to the stomach. He still looks so handsome, if you just look at his face, he is not fat at all, and he has lost a little weight because he can't sleep well in his stomach. If people who don't know think that Lin Qiao bullied him!

As soon as Lin Qiao heard about their carriage, Mrs. Meng was already waiting at the door.

Xiao Lin Siyuan got out of the carriage first.

"Good grandson." Meng Shi kissed him on the cheek. Then, seeing that Chen He followed with such a big belly, he said, "Didn't you not be allowed to come?" "

He insisted on following." Lin Qiao complained secretly.

Meng looked at her eldest son in disapproval.

Chen He looked at his mother innocently.

No matter what Meng looks at, she is still happy to see Lin Qiao and his family come: "Yesterday I bought an old hen from my hometown. The firewood chicken is delicious. It is still in the pot and there are two more." It will be all right in an hour."

"I knew my mother had delicious food here." Chen Rui was already so hungry after hearing this.

"You." Meng Shi said: "Look at how stable your elder brother is, it doesn't look like you know how to eat every day. Hurry up and help me weed." Meng Shi did not lie to his youngest son!

Chen Rui pouted: "Only brother is your own." He made a grimace and left.

"You child." Meng said: "The Chen family are all honest and honest children, and he doesn't know who to follow." "

Uncle follow me." Xiao Lin Siyuan said childishly.

It caused everyone to laugh again.

Lin Qiao said: "I'll have firewood chicken for lunch, then I'll pickle some side dishes." It's delicious and relieves the tiredness.

"Okay." Everyone loves his pickles. Add a little spicy oil to the sweet and sour. It is very fragrant to eat with white porridge in the morning. Everyone in the family likes to eat it. Every time Lin Qiao makes a jar, he can eat it up in less than three days.

This thing needs to be eaten fresh, and Lin Qiao doesn't cook too much every time. Everyone wants to eat it when he is interested.

As soon as I heard that he was going to make small pickles, especially for dinner, Meng Shi asked people to cook more for lunch.

Little Lin Siyuan was running and playing in the yard, and he liked being with those two big dogs the most. These two dogs have a very good temper, and they don't get angry when he grabs their tails!

"Stay away, if you turn around and bite you. Don't blame me." Chen Rui said.

"Uncle, they don't bite." Little Lin Siyuan quite liked playing with them. The dogs also pet him. Follow him wherever you go. It's interesting to watch a small person followed by two majestic big dogs!

"Oh, it's so dirty..." A screaming female voice came from the courtyard not far away.

"Mother, what's wrong?" Chen He asked without knowing the truth.

Mrs. Meng said: "It's Mrs. Xu, a cloth merchant, who caught more than a dozen pigs and couldn't bear it." This Mrs. Xu is famous for her cleanliness in Jinling City. Usually drinking tea cups has to be ironed three times, watching pigs defecating and urinating in the pen has to be cleaned up, but it will kill her.