Chapter 30 Buying Land

Village head Lin Ligen went to the noodle stall to find Lin Qiao: "Come to my house after you close the stall, I have something to tell you." People come and go at this stall, and it is not convenient to talk.

After closing the stall, I went to the village chief's house as promised. The village head said: "Aunt Chunying in our village is going to other provinces to join her son. There are three acres of land in the family, all of which are good farmland. The rice that she serves is very finely planted and is waiting for the autumn harvest. Now she wants to sell the land. You can buy it." Don't buy it?"

The land is the life of the villagers, and they will never sell it until the last moment. This time I caught up, and there were grains on it, which were still Lin Qiao's favorite fine grains, and his eyes lit up immediately: "How much?

"

"That's fine, I'll go back and discuss it."

"It's such an important matter as buying land that you should talk to the family. Aunt Chunying is still hiding the matter! If everyone knows that she wants to buy land, it will be easy to sell!" Except for those idlers, young people only have no land in Linqiao, and he can afford to buy snacks easily.

When it comes to buying land, after this village, there is no such shop! From the point of view of peasants, nothing is as real as land, and their ancestors have been able to rely on it for food, and sometimes they may not be able to buy it if they have money, not to mention that Aunt Chunying's piece of land is fertile land. It is very fertile, and the old man in the village said that even a chopstick can grow bamboo.

If it weren't for the village chief's eccentricity, such a good thing might not be his turn.

Lin Qiao went back to discuss the matter, and the whole family agreed to stay. Mother Meng urged Lin Qiao to buy it quickly for fear of a change in the matter, and came back after completing the paperwork.

Lin Qiao laughed and said no!

Chen He went back to the house to take the silver for him and counted it. These days, he earned almost ten taels. This noodle stall business looks inconspicuous, but the profit is still very high.

Count out seven taels, and put the rest back.

Lin Qiao said with some emotion: "This silver was originally intended to buy you a hairpin!" Now that I have bought land, I don't know how soon I can buy it?

Chen He smiled lightly and said, "I don't like wearing those things, buying land is a serious matter." But there is still a sweetness of being cared about in my heart.

Lin Qiao went to the head of the village, and after a while Aunt Chunying also went, and said with a smile, "No, I want you to buy it. It's not a loss for you to buy this! I grow only the best rice from the best of my own. It's not that my son's letter was urgent, and I'm not willing to sell it. Many people in the village are staring at my land, and they haven't let go before." "Thank you,

auntie, let's do the paperwork."

"Hey..." Aunt Chunying also felt something in her heart when she saw Lin Qiao being so tall and heroic. The village said that if you buy it, you can buy this ability, and it is considered a leader among the younger generation! After passing the paperwork, it is registered in the register. It officially belongs to Linqiao. Such a big thing must be talked about in the village!

After an hour or so, everyone in the village knew about Linqiao's land purchase. That is three acres of fertile land contiguously. It didn't take long for Linqiao to finish building the house. He bought chickens and ducks, bought pigs, and now he bought land... I still underestimate him! Didn't you see that he was so capable?

The wives of the head girls in the village slapped their thighs straight. If they had known that he was a potential stock, they should have engaged him when he was in danger! Didn't you hear what his neighbor said, he had a good meal. Those two puppies were both shiny and majestic, and I don't know how many good things they secretly fed?

The fate of people is really fast.

The whole village was talking about Lin Qiao, but the Lin family was shrouded in a haze.

Those gossiping women in the village secretly said that the sum of Baobao's four sons was not worth Lin Qiao's one. Raised hard. It's not as good as someone else's savage growth. This is really heartbreaking to hear.

The eldest daughter-in-law secretly looked at the eldest brother, but the eldest brother refused to speak honestly.

The second daughter-in-law secretly kicked the second brother under the table, but accidentally kicked the fifth wife. The whole family sits and eats together. Low air pressure filled the entire room. Everyone had their own thoughts, but no one dared to break the silence. Mother Lin is the absolute authority in the family, if she is offended, there will be no good fruit to eat.

With a bang, Father Lin put down the bowl heavily and said, "I won't eat." My stomach hurts after eating a meal. Is it true that they can't see their little actions?

If you want him to say that Lin Qiao's process is what he should be, this child has suffered too much. It is not easy to go all the way to today. Obviously they are all their own children, but they act like enemies. Life is better, and the biological brothers can't eat one by one.

Go out and sit at the door and smoke a dry cigarette dully!

Seeing that Lin Mu's face was down, she was waiting for someone to speak before she broke out. No one dared to offend her. But if you go back to the house and say something, that's not necessarily the case!

The meal was really tormenting for everyone, and the fifth daughter-in-law went back to the house and said to Lin Laowu: "Why does your third brother eat hot food outside, but don't care about our parents at all. It's too unreasonable. I I really want to vent my anger on behalf of my parents and you!"

The fifth daughter-in-law asked: "How can I vent my anger?"

"Just say that he is belittling me, and then we will let him ask for money, and it will be private!" The fifth daughter-in-law thought beautifully, They are all people who want to live in the village for the rest of their lives, and what they are most afraid of is what they can't tell! He will definitely agree when the time comes. Otherwise, how can he explain to his parents and brothers, even if he is not happy, he can only admit it by pinching his nose!

"No." Lin Laowu frowned upon hearing this. Couldn't this be a little green on his head?

"What are you afraid of? I'm not an outsider! Besides, you just know that I'm innocent. With my parents around, no one will talk nonsense."

"That won't work either!" Lin Lao Wu was not as eloquent as she was, so he just disagreed.

The fifth daughter-in-law poked her finger on his forehead angrily: "You idiot, why did I fall in love with you in the first place? You don't even look at what life I'm living. I'm pregnant with a child, and I can't even do anything good. I can't afford it. Look at what your third brother's wife eats. She has given birth to a child, and she still eats goat's milk every day. You don't think about it for me, you have to think about it for me. Think about it, child. How old are you? If you want something to eat, you have to ask your mother for money. Now that you are married, you are not alone." When

Lin Laowu heard this, he remembered that she was married to someone from the county. his. The momentum suddenly became a little weaker: "Then what do you think ?

"

When I think of the pancakes painted by my daughter-in-law, although they are good. But I always feel that something is wrong there.

The fifth daughter-in-law could tell from his expression that he had already moved, and she cursed in her heart that she was useless, and she wanted to benefit, but she didn't want to stand out by herself. How could such a beautiful woman like her be put on such a wretch? Now that I think about it, I feel aggrieved.