Chapter 74

On the second day of the scientific expedition, Lin Qiao woke up early to cook a meal for them. He also brought the baked dry food to each of them. Both Chen He and Liu Aman have passed the scientific examination, and by the way, let me tell them some precautions and taboos. Liu Aman also pressed a few questions for them, thinking that they were sure of everything. But when it's time to go on stage, I feel that I can't finish my instructions for an hour!

Liu Aman was extremely nervous. He had never been so nervous during the scientific examination.

Chen He always felt that there was something he couldn't tell. Lin Qiao comforted: "This year is just to get familiar with them. If not, they will take the exam next year. They will know these things after taking the exam once!" "

Yes." Chen He nodded.

Lin Qiao took Chen He's hand and said, "It's hard to come to the county, let's go out for a walk." Then he asked Liu Aman if he wanted to go with him. Liu Aman waved his hand: "No." He now wants to know whether this year's test questions are difficult, and he is not as good-minded as Lin Qiao.

Lin Qiao dragged Chen He into the street and wandered around. Lin Qiao wanted to buy everything for his daughter-in-law when he saw it. Since I saw him wearing a skirt last time, I feel like I have opened up a new world. Now when I go to the cloth shop to make clothes, I always see the embroidered women's clothes on display with bad eyes!

Chen He pinched him in a panic, and Lin Qiao regained his senses. Chen He was very angry. After shopping for less than an hour, he made a suit of clothes for him, went to the pastry shop, and bought some of Chen He's favorites. I also saw sugar blowers making sugar paintings. Chen He stared there intently, a bit like a child.

"Let's buy one and try it." Lin Qiao wasn't interested in these things, but he wasn't stingy when his wife was interested. He took ten pennies out of his pocket. Take the compass and see the zodiac signs on it.

"Which one do you want to turn?"

"Dragon." Chen He said with sparkling eyes, and rubbed his hands. The candy painting shows the largest and most magnificent dragon. Three little mice are not as big as one.

He turned the compass excitedly, Lin Qiao stared at Chen He intently, why is he so cute.

After a while, Chen He immediately said to Lin Qiao in surprise: "Really, it's the dragon, take a look." After speaking, he pulled Lin Qiao's sleeve. Looking up, he saw Lin Qiao looking at him affectionately. His cheeks turned red all of a sudden, and he lowered his head to look at his dragon candy.

The craftsman first praised him for his good luck. Then scoop out a little syrup and start painting on the bare board. Soon a living dragon appeared there. Wait until the syrup cools and solidifies. He picked it up and handed it to his hand. Chen He directly brought the candy to Lin Qiao's mouth: "Taste it!"

Lin Qiao took a bite, and the crunchy candy melted into a piece of sweetness in his mouth.

Chen He took the sugar painting over and took a bite out of the gap that Lin Qiao just bit.

Lin Qiao was stunned when he saw it. Isn't this rounding equal to kissing in public? Chen He has never made such a bold move. This move is like being fed two bottles of yang-strengthening medicine! Lin Qiao's skin is so rough and fleshy that he makes his face turn red, wishing he could do it on the spot!

Chen He's cheeks were also always red. He ate up the candy painting and never asked Lin Qiao if he wanted to eat it. When the two of them walked to the corner, they were directly pressed against the wall by Lin Qiao: "Daughter-in-law, is it sweet?"

Chen He had already seen the little Jiujiu in his heart, and he didn't dare to do anything outside anyway. He said in a strange way: "Do you want to try it?"

Turned around to leave, but unfortunately the whole person was pressed against the wall. Lin Qiao was already on fire in his heart and yet he was seduced like this, so he kissed him directly on the mouth, absorbing the sweet taste of sugar in his mouth. This kiss was going to drive people crazy, the breath in Chen He's chest was blocked by him. After a while, he felt that he was going to die of drunkenness in this tenderness before Lin Qiao finally let him go.

At this moment, Chen He's hair was also messed up. His eyes were also blurred, and his lips were even more red from the kiss. No one can resist that fragrance and allure. Lin Qiao directly hugged him in his arms!

"What are you doing, let me down." Chen He thumped his chest.

"Don't let it go." He didn't want his wife's beauty to be seen by others, so strong and domineering, but it made Chen He hide a bit of sweetness in his heart!

Chen He buried his face in Lin Qiao's chest, he didn't want to be recognized and pointed at. The exposed little ears are already red.

Lin Qiao was carried home by Chen He, and he was thinking about how to cook him. He saw a purse fall out of Chen He's arms. The purse is light green, with two little ducks playing in the middle. This purse has always been a token of love. Lin Qiao glanced at it and immediately grabbed it!

Chen He saw that this thing was robbed, like a cat whose tail was stepped on, and got up to get it back.

Lin Qiao half-closed his dangerous eyes: "Who embroidered it for you?"

Chen He said nothing.

Lin Qiao directly took off his outer clothes: "Okay, go out and have sex behind my back. Can my brother marry a woman?" Was he really careless? I used to think about guarding against men, but I didn't expect to ignore women. This thing is carried around by a baby like him. I don't know who gave it to me?

"Don't talk nonsense." Chen He took it apart and embroidered it again. He always wanted to give it to Lin Qiao but was too embarrassed to put it in his arms and forgot about it. Today it suddenly fell out. I'm not yet mentally prepared to get him confused.

"Two little ducks?"

"Mandarin ducks." Chen He said a little frustrated.

Lin Qiao narrowed his eyes, did he really dare to speak? Immediately angry! Regardless of the three seven twenty-one, just eat it up and wipe it clean for him. Chen He had no chance to explain other than making a seductive voice, Lin Qiao didn't let him go. From then on, I looked at this purse repeatedly, and the more I looked at it

, the more angry I became: "Who gave it to you?" I'm afraid I'll be drowned by this jar of vinegar.

"Give it to me?" Lin Qiao was confused: "Who gave it to me?" "

I can't embroider it well."

"You embroidered it?" Lin Qiao grabbed his fingers and checked them one by one. There are a few small pinholes on the index finger, and I put it in my mouth in distress.

Chen He's cheeks turned redder, and his eyes were moist.

Lin Qiao thought about countless answers, but he didn't expect his daughter-in-law with a pen to do this. Immediately holding it in the palm of his hand happily: "Daughter-in-law, which one is you and which one is me?" The anger just now was forgotten in the back of my mind.

Chen He refused to say such shameful words.

Lin Qiao took possession of her again in the name of love. Chen He was lying on the bed and sleeping. Lin Qiao was lying beside him, now more and more blurred about the future generations. On the contrary, he remembered the shyness of his wedding night with Chen He. These memories have been sealed in his mind, and they would pop up to remind him from time to time. I don't know if it was Zhouzhuang Mengdie or what, but he seemed to be himself all the time. But the post-modern life is getting farther and farther away, just like a dream in Nanke...

The author has something to say: Is it sweet?