Chapter 55

Lin Qiao made a fried rice with ham.

The umami taste of the ham is all out, and it is so salty when mixed with rice, and it is served with crispy radish pickles and an egg vegetable soup, which is delicious and can sweep away the greasy food.

After serving the food, Chen He helped him arrange the bowls and chopsticks: "Where are the mother-in-law and Rui'er?"

"My mother should still clean up in the backyard." The three fat pigs were taken care of by her mother-in-law in an orderly manner. The side dishes in the back are also growing. When the green vegetables want to be eaten, the outer leaves are peeled off, and the core and roots can still grow out. Don't underestimate the fact that such a small vegetable patch can provide enough vegetables for them. The excess was pickled into side dishes, and every time Lin Qiao went to the county, he could sell three or five cans.

"What about Xiaorui?" Every time he said something delicious, that little greedy cat would be the first to run out. Didn't see him today.

Chen He said: "Probably because the marriage made him angry." Chen He didn't know what went wrong. Chen Rui is against getting married, and will turn against anyone who mentions it. His mother dare not mention it now.

"Now he is really not in a hurry, is he still a child?" It will take at least three or four years for Chen Rui to get married. He is thin-skinned, and he really can't handle being teased all the time. Knock on the door and go to Chen Rui's room to call him.

Chen Rui pouted and came out angrily : "What are you doing?

" Those little thoughts were all on his face, and he could see it at a glance and suppressed a smile: "If you don't go, there will be no more, and there are very few things to do today." When Chen Rui heard this, he immediately said: "Then I Go call your mother." "Well, hurry up."

Lin Qiao went to the front hall first. Chen He looked at him with pretty eyebrows: "How is it?"

"I'll be here in a while."

Chen He was relieved. Everyone who ate this meal was sweet and tongue-in-cheek, maybe it was so delicious. You guys haven't had enough yet. When I went to fill it again, I found that there was no more. I was already full but just not satisfied. Another two bowls of rice can be eaten up.

Lin Qiao went to tidy up the kitchen and then went back to the house with his wife. First feed Xiao Lin Siyuan complementary food. The baby didn't bother to eat at all, and when he saw the spoon reached his mouth, he opened his mouth and waited like a chick. Lin Qiao had already gained experience in feeding him. I made him a small bowl of steamed eggs, and the kid could eat them all, and he would be happy after eating, or he would lie there and play with his little feet. Either get into the arms of parents and want to hug.

Hold the child in your arms and shake the rattle, just see your son, your black grape-like eyes, staring at the rattle all the time. Lin Qiao secretly kissed his son's cheek, it was so flexible. I don't know who will be cheaper in the future for my cute and cute little brother?

Holding his little hand and dancing there. Xiao Lin Siyuan was like this for a while, and that for a while. He just likes his parents playing with her. Not only happy. Eyes narrowed with a smile. Chen He was also looking interesting from the side.

While playing happily, Chen He said: "The second sister-in-law came just now?"

Lin Qiao didn't realize for a while: "Which second sister-in-law?"

"It's your second brother's wife."

Lin Qiao stopped his hands immediately. Frowning, he said, "What is she doing here?" This second sister-in-law didn't have a good reputation in the village. It's the kind of master who can't afford to be early. When entering the room, those eyes flicked back and forth, and there was a sense of shrewdness on his face that could be seen through at a glance. Lin Qiao has never had a good impression of this kind of person who has calculations written all over his face.

"The one who came with her mother asked about Rui'er?" Chen He still didn't mind secretly complaining about her mother's words.

Lin Qiao suddenly understood: "I heard that the second sister-in-law's natal family has an unmarried younger brother. Is this a matchmaker?" "I don't know, I didn't mention it

this time." Chen He also frowned, and stayed in the village. After a long time, I feel that getting married in the village is a very high risk. If you meet that careless mother-in-law, you can grind a layer of skin off. Besides, the village doesn't like brother.

Lin Qiao said: "They didn't make it this time, so they definitely won't let it go. If they come next time, you can say so." Lin Qiao whispered maliciously in his ear.

Bursts of warm air blowing into the ears, crisp and numb. Chen He's face turned red all of a sudden: "Is this possible?"

Lin Qiao said, "There's nothing wrong with it. If she turns around and says something nonsense, I'll come forward and deal with them."

Chen He leaned against the With him on Lin Qiao's shoulders, he immediately had a backer and a backer, and he was not afraid of anything.

Lin Qiao rolled over on the bed, holding his son in one arm and his wife in the other. I am extremely satisfied from the bottom of my heart.

As for the matter of the second sister-in-law, is that still a matter? The moment Lin Qiao stood in front of her, he could scare her away.

Lin Qiao took the child out to bask in the sun as usual. Xiao Lin Siyuan is the heartthrob in the village. That chubby appearance immediately captured the hearts of sisters-in-law and aunts from all walks of life, and everyone praised her when they saw it. The exaggerated Lin Qiao was in a good mood. He is more popular than him and Chen He in the village, and if he doesn't come out to play one day, someone will ask him.

Xiao Lin Siyuan is also crazy on his own, he likes to drill in crowded places. Lin Qiao came out to play with the baby in his arms. The weather is okay now, and many people come out with their children in their arms. It's his son who is the prettiest, not to mention competing for face.

Just as Lin Qiao expected, not long after he went out, the second sister-in-law turned back to Lin Qiao's house and said with a smile: "The third family, let me tell you something. I never said that." First, he found the steps for himself.

Chen He said: "Tell me."

"I have a younger brother who has never been engaged. He is very honest and knows how to love others. Now he has gone to the county to learn blacksmithing. After five years of apprenticeship, he will be able to do this job. Although it is a bit hard, it is also worth it." He is very respectable. The conditions are quite good, and many people say that he will have a bright future. Isn't your Xiaorui also engaged? Why don't you let the two children meet each other." The second sister-in-law smiled all over her face.

What he said was reasonable and pleasing to the ear, but generally, those who were not humane really didn't know how to refuse.

Chen Hedao: "Just now when my aunt was here, I was embarrassed to say it. My younger brother is very delicate and can't touch cold water. If he wants to wash something, he has to boil hot water. At a young age, my mother is reluctant to say that at least I have to stay until after eighteen. It's been four years. He is still greedy, and he eats white rice at least three times a week, or he will make trouble. In fact, I can trust people like the second sister-in-law. However, how much dowry do you want to offer? My younger brother may not be able to pass it Hard days?"

The second sister-in-law couldn't hold back her smile after hearing this, darling, how much firewood is wasted in washing things and boiling hot water? Which family can afford three meals of white rice a week? According to her mother's intentions, the dowry was not given at all, and her nose was a little sweaty, and she was put on the fire to roast her in just a few words.